Biden’s Presidency Collapsed with Afghanistan

Our idiot president will receive the credit for getting us out of there. Bush, Obama and Trump failed to do what was inevitable. Our war on Afghanistan had the support of 31% of the public. You pretend to care about a handful of Afghanistan`s traitors being killed but never gave a damn when one of our soldiers was blown to bits by an IED. The 20 year shit show is over.
Did they think it would be all wine and roses with tears streaming down the cheeks of the nationalist Afghans?

When Trump talked about leaving Afghanistan you were all for it, now that Biden has done it, now you are all against it. Smfh.
i am all for it, with conditions and ensuring that the people there are safe. Just like Trump was planning

Xiden couldn’t do it, so he simply turned it over to terrorist

Biden’s Presidency Collapsed with Afghanistan

16 Aug 2021 ~~ By John Nolte
What we are witnessing today is the end of Joe Biden’s presidency… Afghanistan was merely the last straw…
  1. Joe Biden Lost Entire Country in a Single Day
  2. Open Border Crisis
  3. Gas Price Explosion
  4. Killer Inflation
  5. Middle East Instability
  6. The Return of the Coronavirus Hysteria
~Snip~
Biden’s presidency is officially over. He has no legitimacy on the world stage. He has no moral authority. Voters will never again trust his judgment.
Everything a president requires to lead Biden has squandered.
Biden’s presidency is officially over. He has no legitimacy on the world stage. He has no moral authority. Voters will never again trust his judgment.
Everything a president requires to lead Biden has squandered. (emphasis Added)

Comment:
Nolte has written a comprehensive list of the Biden failure(s). I'm sure there are MORE, unlisted, failures. The ONLY mystery is how Joey Xi Bai Dung has surpassed every other Democrat president, even Jimmy the Carter's incompetency (I would have said it was impossible to pass Jimmy, after Reagan defeated the USSR. But I 'underestimated' the hero who defeated the mighty "Corn Pop') in seven short months.
Bai Dung as predicted is the worst president ever: now we have to see if Harris or Pelosi grab the reigns for power.
We've probably not seen the worst of this. Sadly, there will be a lot more to come as things continue to fall apart.
In their blind hate for Trump and his presidency, Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats fraudulently elected the most incompetent, mentally scarred individual they could find... Joseph Robinette Biden.
Former Sec of State Pompeo has outlined the withdrawal plans set down by Trump for several months on the media... Joey Xi and his co-conspirator "Deep State" (Progressives and RINO's combined) decided to trash all Trump's accomplishments and plans, from the border wall and control of illegal aliens crossing our borders to the debacle we are seeing unfold in Afghanistan this very moment..
It's bizarre that the PMS/DSA Dem Commies have tried to equate January 6th, 2021 with Pearl Harbor, when their treasonous perfidy has launched this stain on America.
I will vote Democrat again, no choice, I would rather die to vote in a republican, we don't want a theocracy which is the same as the Taliban. Republicans= Talibans.

What part of Trumps withdrawal plan did Biden trash?
Trump wanted us out by May 1 is that what you wanted?
Trump made a non-violence treaty with the Taliban……how did that work out?

What did you want Biden to do differently?

Use the plan developed and implemented by Trump, but Joey Xi decided just as he did about the border trashed those plans leading to both crises.

I will vote Democrat again, no choice, I would rather die to vote in a republican, we don't want a theocracy which is the same as the Taliban. Republicans= Talibans.
Au Contraire mes amies. Biden has just proven he rates that designation.

Last edited:
Use the plan developed and implemented by Trump, but Joey Xi decided just as he did about the border trashed those plans leading to both crises.
I keep asking specifics and you keep ducking

What in Trumps plan did Biden not implement.
What SPECIFICALLY would you have had Biden do?

Sadly, no.

.I hate to break it to you.....but biden and the democrats like this....sure, they may take a tiny hit on a few news cycles, remember, they control the main stream news outlets...so this story will go away shortly.......but you have to remember, the democrats think the United States is the problem in the world. They think the U.S. needs to go into decline so that the 3rd world can have a chance.....this is good for them, they like this....especially if they can tag the U.S. military with this too.........people who think biden and the democrats are upset about this need to think again....they want this, it embarrasses the U.S., it weakens the U.S.....it makes sure that countries will not ally with or help the U.S......this is what the democrats want.
~~~~~~

I am often critical of Biden but when it comes to Afghanistan, I think any President regardless of Party was going to face this same outcome upon withdrawal. The parallel to Vietnam withdrawal is striking.

lbc8vfp3iph71.png

The treaty worked out great, the Taliban never dared to cross President Trump.

Too bad you installed Biden, who they know is weak and wouldn’t stop them.

Doesnt seem they respected Trumps treaty at all

How did you expect Biden to stop Taliban forces?
Did you expect OUR forces to fight against the Taliban when the Afghan forces wouldn’t?

What did you expect Biden to do differently?

Yup, the media will make this disappear. They are begging for no photos to be posted due to “PTSD” concerns.

They will focus all their energy on “white supremacists” and “anti-vaxxers” as “the real threat” to America. They will double down on taking away our freedoms, purging the military and Federal governments of conservatives, and destroying the economy.

Au Contraire mes amies. Biden has just proven the rates that designation.

Christian Right Bill Mill, Project Blitz Hasn't Gone Away​

It's Just Gotten More Secretive

I keep asking specifics and you keep ducking

What in Trumps plan did Biden not implement.
What SPECIFICALLY would you have had Biden do?

Everything that Trump accomplished, Joey Xi did the opposite and Kamaltoe Harris claims key role in this Cluster F****k up. Kamaltoe owns this lock, stock and dildo.....

Last edited:

Christian Right Bill Mill, Project Blitz Hasn't Gone Away​

It's Just Gotten More Secretive

Project Blitz: The Christian Nationalist Attack on America​

EXTREMISTS ARE LEADING A COORDINATED ATTACK ON LGBTQ RIGHTS, ACCESS TO REPRODUCTIVE HEALTHCARE, AND RELIGIOUS EQUALITY ACROSS THE NATION​

The Project Blitz guide receives yearly updates. The 2017/2018 playbook contained 116 pages and included 20 model bills.

Forum List

Back