Biden's Own WH Officials Are HORRIFIED Biden Left Americans Behind: "We FAILED!"

Does this mean Trump's a racist because he obviously grabbed the White pussy instead of the Black one?
Umm, you're mistaking Biden for Trump, as it has been proven Joe was the only one of the 2 who did so.

And omitting the fact that there were actually Americans at the gates of the airport WAVING PASSPORTS, while the military was REFUSING THEM ENTRY!!!!

"Meanwhile there are Americans waving their passports. They got through the Taliban checkpoint — they're at the gate at the U.S. Military controls, they are waving their passports, ‘we are Americans, let us in’, and they were turned away -- And a colonel who is witnessing this from afar says we are bleeping leaving American citizens behind – he could not believe it."

Front-line soldiers wanted to "turn the key" and open the gate but could not because of orders from the top, Solomon reported.
Austin, Milley, McKenzie, Biden.....I'm not surprised.

Snowflakes seem to be the only ones defending him - his own staff is ripping him for doing the 'unthinkable' -- Promising not to leave until ALL Americans are out then breaking that Promise by leaving Americans behind!
Failure of leadership.

NO AMERICANS WERE ON THE LAST 5 PLANES TO LEAVE
You may be right. However....
...however, I thought I saw on the telly Major General Chris Donahue of the 82nd Airborne walking onto a plane.

I could be wrong though, and you would be right......if it wasn't a plane, but was instead a commuter train into Chicago's Loop. ??

Which do you think it was poster 'easy'?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you can PROVE there isn’t ONE American left in Afghanistan.
So, you can prove that all of the Americans still in Afghanistan WANTED to get out?

...however, I thought I saw on the telly Major General Chris Donahue of the 82nd Airborne walking onto a plane.

I could be wrong though, and you would be right......if it wasn't a plane, but was instead a commuter train into Chicago's Loop. ??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, you can prove that all of the Americans still in Afghanistan WANTED to get out?
I think I don't care if you saw some General get on a plane or a bus. When you look at the ration of Afghanis that were evacuated to Americans, when you consider the fact that the State Department by that time had been telling Americans DON'T come to the airport because of violence against Americans at the checkpoints, it is very easy to believe no Americans were on-board an of the last 5 planes out.

I think I don't care if you saw some General get on a plane or a bus. When you look at the ration of Afghanis that were evacuated to Americans, when you consider the fact that the State Department by that time had been telling Americans DON'T come to the airport because of violence against Americans at the checkpoints, it is very easy to believe no Americans were on-board an of the last 5 planes out.
Once again facts and common sense destroy the leftists narrative.

Snowflakes seem to be the only ones defending him - his own staff is ripping him for doing the 'unthinkable' -- Promising not to leave until ALL Americans are out then breaking that Promise by leaving Americans behind!
I don't really know the facts and I doubt you do either, but, from what I understand, many of these so-called Americans left behind are actually Afghan Americans who have strong connections to Afghanistan and who did not want to leave.

I don't really know the facts and I doubt you do either, but, from what I understand, many of these so-called Americans left behind are actually Afghan Americans who have strong connections to Afghanistan and who did not want to leave.
Joe Biden promised the American people he would not leave Afghanistan until he had evacuated all the Americans there. - He lied.

The mistakes that were made that resulted in Americans being left behind were egregious and inexcusable.

Giving up securing the city, allowing our enemies to set up a perimeter around the airport and thereby block US citizens from getting to the airport, ordering US military members to remain behind the walls of the airport and deny Americans desperately trying to make it there any assistance is unthinkable.

'So-called Americans'? People are either 'Americans' or they are NOT. 1st-hand reports told of how Americans with passports were denied entry into the Airport - confirmed by the Pentagon - in the final hours and were not on any of the 5 last planes.

Psaki started that bullshit talking point days before the last flights took off, about how anyone left behind did not want to leave, because they KNEW there was no way they could evacuate everyone with the Taliban preventing Americans from getting to the airport...and with such a failed plan to evacuate. That lie has been shattered by the known partial list of Americans left behind.

JOE BIDEN ABANDONED AMERICANS....AND HIS OWN SECRETARY OF STATE HAS ALREADY STATED NEGOTIATIONS FOR RANSOMING THEM HAS ALREADY BEGUN. Biden is going to pay BILLIONS in 'economic aid' directly to the Taliban for the return of Americans he left behind.

I do know what happened.....it sounds like you don't WANT to know the truth. If i am mistaken, I apologize in advance.

Joe Biden promised the American people he would not leave Afghanistan until he had evacuated all the Americans there. - He lied.

The mistakes that were made that resulted in Americans being left behind were egregious and inexcusable.

Giving up securing the city, allowing our enemies to set up a perimeter around the airport and thereby block US citizens from getting to the airport, ordering US military members to remain behind the walls of the airport and deny Americans desperately trying to make it there any assistance is unthinkable.

'So-called Americans'? People are either 'Americans' or they are NOT. 1st-hand reports told of how Americans with passports were denied entry into the Airport - confirmed by the Pentagon - in the final hours and were not on any of the 5 last planes.

Psaki started that bullshit talking point days before the last flights took off, about how anyone left behind did not want to leave, because they KNEW there was no way they could evacuate everyone with the Taliban preventing Americans from getting to the airport...and with such a failed plan to evacuate. That lie has been shattered by the known partial list of Americans left behind.

JOE BIDEN ABANDONED AMERICANS....AND HIS OWN SECRETARY OF STATE HAS ALREADY STATED NEGOTIATIONS FOR RANSOMING THEM HAS ALREADY BEGUN. Biden is going to pay BILLIONS in 'economic aid' directly to the Taliban for the return of Americans he left behind.

I do know what happened.....it sounds like you don't WANT to know the truth. If i am mistaken, I apologize in advance.
Instead of addressing my post you just went into your talking point rant.

I imagine many didn't have time to make a potential life changing decision. The Taliban moved in so quickly and easily that it caught everyone by surprise.

What if they own their home? Have extended family there? Have a reason to be afraid and wish to lay low?

Many questions and situations might have contributed to this lack of rapid action.

They were warned 19 times over a period of five months to leave. I guess like you, they don’t believe a thing the government tells them, and then you bitch like hell when everything you were warned of, falls down around your ears.

So what if you own a house there? I do understand the need to try to get family out, but the last two weeks was not the time to do it. Especially when you had 5 1/2 months in which to make a plan.

When you’re running for your life, it’s not the time for dithering and indecision and worrying about the property you’re leaving behind.

They were warned 19 times over a period of five months to leave. I guess like you, they don’t believe a thing the government tells them, and then you bitch like hell when everything you were warned of, falls down around your ears.

So what if you own a house there? I do understand the need to try to get family out, but the last two weeks was not the time to do it. Especially when you had 5 1/2 months in which to make a plan.

When you’re running for your life, it’s not the time for dithering and indecision and worrying about the property you’re leaving behind.
I guess they believed Surrender Joe when he was telling the world the Afghan govt wouldn't fall to the taliban as he was sneaking out in the middle of the night.

Honestly, it really doesn't matter whether or not some WH staffer was horrified that Biden ordered the military to depart AFG on Aug 30 after vowing 2 days earlier that the military would remain until all Americans who wanted to leave had been evacuated. And it also doesn't matter whether or not any such person said that to a reporter.

The fact of the matter is ALL Americans should feel sick that this happened. This isn't your typical "corporate news media" crisis that both sides constantly manufacture to generate faux outrage. This is a genuine travesty. It is unheard of for the US to withdraw its forces from a foreign theatre under hostile conditions (on the heels of suffering a deadly attack), while intentionally leaving behind hundreds of American civilians who were in the evac zone trying to evacuate, but are now stranded there with no feasible means to escape and reach safety. That includes young school children, and people who were there on behalf of the US government working as civilian contractors. I don't need to read any reports about unnamed sources feeling this way to validate the very obvious fact that this was absolutely the wrong thing to do. Plain and simple. I have a hard time believing that anyone could genuinely think otherwise.
Beruit 1983.

I guess they believed Surrender Joe when he was telling the world the Afghan govt wouldn't fall to the taliban as he was sneaking out in the middle of the night.

As he [Biden] was instructing the Aghan President to publicly lie about the situation.

".... no Americans were on-board an of the last 5 planes out.
"Once again facts and common sense destroy the leftists narrative."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummmm, OK folks. You be you.
However,..........
There is that video of Major General Chris Donahue.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Joe Biden promised the American people he would not leave Afghanistan until he had evacuated all the Americans there. - He lied."

And in sort of a curious pairing.....poster 'eastyt65' asserted that "no Americans" were on any of the last 5 planes out?

And yet, there is the honorable Major General Donahue.

Now, far be it from my poor avatar to call poster 'easyt65' a "liar".

Rather, he simply shoots from the lip with no vetting.
Hey, it happens to all of us.

But
'easyt65' and his doppelganger 'Rancid'.......do their credibility no favors when their assertions are so easily disproven.

It's a ding on them
But sort of a slyboots tickle for the rest of us. :thup:

Just sayin'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummmm, OK folks. You be you.
However,..........
There is that video of Major General Chris Donahue.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And in sort of a curious pairing.....poster 'eastyt65' asserted that "no Americans" were on any of the last 5 planes out?

And yet, there is the honorable Major General Donahue.

Now, far be it from my poor avatar to call poster 'easyt65' a "liar".

Rather, he simply shoots from the lip with no vetting.
Hey, it happens to all of us.

But
'easyt65' and his doppelganger 'Rancid'.......do their credibility no favors when their assertions are so easily disproven.

It's a ding on them
But sort of a slyboots tickle for the rest of us. :thup:

Just sayin'.
Speaking of no common sense....or choosing to be stupid...You do know I was talking US citizens, snowflake.

The thread topic isBiden leaving US citizens behind, and you chime in, 'There was a US General on the planet.

He isn't a US citizen, is he, snowflake?

You're a special kind of stupid...

You are so stupid it’s pathetic. Multiple stories of Americans unable to get to the ONE airport due to Taliban not allowing them through. Getting ZERO help from OUR troops thanks to Xiden’s sorry “leadership”. Sure seems like they want to stay there doesn’t it? Now you have to prove they don’t want to leave. Now.

I imagine many didn't have time to make a potential life changing decision. The Taliban moved in so quickly and easily that it caught everyone by surprise.

What if they own their home? Have extended family there? Have a reason to be afraid and wish to lay low?

Many questions and situations might have contributed to this lack of rapid action.
Yes, because no one knew we were leaving. 19 warnings

Forum List

Back