Biden Officially Announces Re-Election Campaign

You're welcome.

I know how leftists don't like to do their own work and woyld rather be spoonfed, and I felt generous today.

Thanks for your generosity.

I personally do not waste time on things that I have no interest in and have no impact on my life.

Lucky for us you have no life

70% of Americans saying they don't want Biden to run because they don't want him to be Presidrnt anymore, however, is an indicator that he has a serious problem if he runs.

You're welcome for the education.

60% of Americans saying they don't want Trump to run again, is that an indicator that he has a serious problem if he runs?

Biden's admin is far from "scandal free". Here's a short list of "scandals"

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit.
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
China loves Biden for abandoning AFG’s motherlode of rare metals to them!
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, twice,that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents willing to KILL!! WTF???
Xiden proposed forgiving $10,000 of student loan debt (unconstitutional)
Xiden stole classified documents, did he sell them to anyone? Is he a traitor for cash?
Xiden let the Chinese spy balloon fly across the US and send back the data, TRAITOR.
Xiden blew-up the Nord Stream pipelines?! WTF? That is an act of war against Russia.
How did Navy dropout Hunter Biden get to a $230,000,000 net worth? Selling access maybe?
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

I‘m sorry
I know you tried so hard

But I only got to the first two and realized you have no point

Childish Conservatives calling him “Poopypants” does not make a scandal

We have sunk so low that it will be difficult to get behind anyone who has the nerve to run.
They will be accused of any and all things as sick and negative as possible.
Truth will not be taken into consideration.

he wants to raise taxes only on the rich so we can invest in America and Americans again instead of screwing them In a giveaway to the rich.... but thanks for the brainwashed "opinion"...dupe.
No he doesn’t.

Joe Biden says that he is fighting for the "soul" of America.
Biden is a man who abuses little girls, he doesn't have a soul.
Biden sold out America every chance that he got.
He can't pretend to be patriotic.

Forum List

Back