US Steps Up Evacuation Of Americans In Taiwan - Biden Aministration Doesn't Want Another Afghanistan

America can still be a part of it, but it definitely has to stop it's proxy war against Russia. China can't settle for less when Russia is their greatest partner in the Brics.

We cannot be a part of it while we are still an adversary of China

Do doubt that is one of China's greatest priorities, but not to the point at which it costs the prosperity of their partners in the Brics. China fully understands that America's methods don't win friendly co-operation.

BRICS is just a means to an end for China.

You're being irrational, but it's not surprising why. The worst outcome for America's future is the coming alliance of China and Russia, which China regards as security from US military aggression.

No, I am not. A strong Russia is always a threat to China. China does not want any peer nations left.

We cannot be a part of it while we are still an adversary of China
That's negotiable.
It's probably already being negotiated.
BRICS is just a means to an end for China.
It's more than just that.
It's also freedom for all nations that become partners in Brics.
No, I am not. A strong Russia is always a threat to China. China does not want any peer nations left.
It's past the time for that wishful thinking.

I think there's a possibility that America is going to come to understand that military means is hopeless. Russia alone is equal to America's challenge according to some. And China would be stupid to allow Russia to fail anyway.

As to America's war against Russia, it's looking like Russia can end it by late summer, according to Larry Johnson, Ritter, and Macgregor.

From my Canadian POV it's hugely important that America choose the peaceful way out of the mess its created in the Ukraine.

The US government has a one china policy. Biden just trips over it a lot.

Ordering us around? Like the solid ignore they got when they complained about Pelosi’s trip to Taiwan?
A lot of people in government are starting to add two plus two about some decisions and executive orders Biden did in his first year that benefits China only... you can say what you want but if it were Trump and Putin you would be unconsolable....

A lot of people in government are starting to add two plus two about some decisions and executive orders Biden did in his first year that benefits China only... you can say what you want but if it were Trump and Putin you would be unconsolable....
Every president makes decisions that they regret or reverse for whatever reason. Happened in the first year? How about now? Hardly seems like a real reason, rather it appears to be scrambling for any charge to see what sticks.

Every president makes decisions that they regret or reverse for whatever reason. Happened in the first year? How about now? Hardly seems like a real reason, rather it appears to be scrambling for any charge to see what sticks.
Switch Biden for Trump and tell me what you think then....

Forum List

Back