Biden's nominee for ATF head is an anti-gun lobbyist who was at the Ruby Ridge standoff and Waco massacre

The highest gun law in this nation is the Second Amendment.

So who is really siding with those who can't obey the law?

Okay, the second amendment calls for "Well-Regulated Militias". I'm all for well-regulated militias, I was a member of one for years.

Whacky cultists selling illegally modified automatic weapons at gun shows is not "Well-Regulated", Mormon Bob.

Investigations with no evidence by the very same government that fired first.

No grenades or full auto weapons were ever found.

Distance is irrelevant his actions prove you wrong, a coward and a liar and that is fact

Someone should have explained to you at an early age, contradiction isn't an argument.
You are the one stating contradictions not me.

Actually, that does seem to be the folks you're siding with.

Naw, I'm siding with the brave men and women of the FBI and ATF.

You are siding with Nazis and Cultists who can't obey our gun laws.
They were not nazis and there is no evidence they broke those laws.

The ATF were not brave they were attacking people to save their careers. The FBI merely tried to clean up the mess.

So you think that shooting an innocent, unarmed woman and kid (Ruby Ridge) and helping kill a bunch of innocent kids (Waco) is the route the Democrats need to go???

Chipman should have been brought up on murder charges for his role in those fiascos....

Actually, killing Nazis and Pedophile Cultists is a good thing. He should get a medal.
Thats two lies in one sentence

Investigations with no evidence by the very same government that fired first.

No grenades or full auto weapons were ever found.

Distance is irrelevant his actions prove you wrong, a coward and a liar and that is fact

Someone should have explained to you at an early age, contradiction isn't an argument.

And claims by you are not facts, either.

They were not nazis and there is no evidence they broke those laws.

The ATF were not brave they were attacking people to save their careers. The FBI merely tried to clean up the mess.

No, they were getting guns out of the hands of dangerous people. That's kind of their job. It's even in the name of their bureau.
It's a tax agency, stupid.

Actually, it was removed from Dept. of Treasury and reassigned to Department of Justice in 2002...

Then you are mentally ill.

Given all the crazy stuff you post, I'll take it with a grain of salt.

And now for fun, more Branch Davidian Jokes.

What Does WACO stand for?

1. We Ain't Comin' Out
2. We All Cremated Ourselves
3. When Attacked, CookOut!

What are they gonna call the TV Miniseries about David Koresh?

"A Match Made in Heaven"

What kind of pants do Branch Davidian's wear?

Charred-Ash Jeans

What were David KorASH's Last Words?

"No, Bud Light!"
"Just kidding, I'm not really God."
"OW!!!!" <- best guess.

What do David KorASH and Burger King Whopper have in common?

They are both flame broiled.

Actually, it was removed from Dept. of Treasury and reassigned to Department of Justice in 2002...

1. We Ain't Comin' Out

"A Match Made in Heaven"

Charred-Ash Jeans

"No, Bud Light!"
"OW!!!!" <- best guess.

You know how I'm pretty sure I got on an FBI list?
When I was in Bagram between missions I went over to the FBI's compound looking for a friend of mine (who just happened to the only female FBI agent there at the time) and some of the male agents, who were sitting on lawn chairs around a BBQ pit, decided to talk a little shit about the scoped M14 on my back, calling me "Murder Inc.". I said; "Oh we got jokes, huh?........ I looked at the BBQ pit and said; "I thought you FBI guys only did cook outs when ya'll were down around Waco."
One of the bigger agents scowled and stood up from his chair to square up with me, saying: "You think that's funny?", and adjusting his holster as he did so. I slid my M14 around to the front of me and smiled at them and said; "You're kidding me, right?"
About that time my friend the female agent stepped between us and suggested to me that we take a walk. I told her she might want to remind her coworkers that we weren't in the US and they weren't shit there, whereas I had an entire battalion of paratroopers backing me up.
About 3 months after I got back from that deployment, I learned that I was on file with the feds.

Petty little tyrants, ain't they?

Oh well...... fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

Apparently, the Fucktard's pick to head the ATF is an anti-gun nut who has participated in the killing of innocent Americans (and lying about the circumstances)...

Biden ATF nominee is anti-gun lobbyist who was at Waco and lied about cult shooting down helicopters | Daily Mail Online

President of the National Association for Gun Rights Dudley Brown noted concerns regarding Chipman's role as a case agent for ATF in the Branch Davidian trial while he was based at the Waco field office.

'David Chipman has been on the leading edge of ATF scandals for decades, all the way back to Waco – and now he shills for gun confiscation with Gun Control Inc.,' Brown told Fox. 'Chipman has embraced every hair-brained gun control scheme proposed, so of course Biden and Harris chose him – he'll fit right in with their corrupt administration.'
I wonder how Beto feels about that..
1624329710325.png

1. We Ain't Comin' Out

"A Match Made in Heaven"

Charred-Ash Jeans

"No, Bud Light!"
"OW!!!!" <- best guess.

You know how I'm pretty sure I got on an FBI list?
When I was in Bagram between missions I went over to the FBI's compound looking for a friend of mine (who just happened to the only female FBI agent there at the time) and some of the male agents, who were sitting on lawn chairs around a BBQ pit, decided to talk a little shit about the scoped M14 on my back, calling me "Murder Inc.". I said; "Oh we got jokes, huh?........ I looked at the BBQ pit and said; "I thought you FBI guys only did cook outs when ya'll were down around Waco."
One of the bigger agents scowled and stood up from his chair to square up with me, saying: "You think that's funny?", and adjusting his holster as he did so. I slid my M14 around to the front of me and smiled at them and said; "You're kidding me, right?"
About that time my friend the female agent stepped between us and suggested to me that we take a walk. I told her she might want to remind her coworkers that we weren't in the US and they weren't shit there, whereas I had an entire battalion of paratroopers backing me up.
About 3 months after I got back from that deployment, I learned that I was on file with the feds.

Petty little tyrants, ain't they?

Oh well...... fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.
That doesn't sound like a silly made up story at all -------no, I really mean that

Sorry, LEO doesn't have military grade...that are fired out of tanks.

Tanks don't fire CS

Below is a picture of what the US Abrams tank uses
http://ffden-2.phys.uaf.edu/webproj/212_spring_2017/Wesley_Manner/Wesley_Manner/Images/120MMRDS.JPG
The tanks used at Waco...as the video already provided shows, can be equipped with different things. Such as a device used to release toxic, banned weapons grade CS gas
C.S. is not toxic. Toxicicity is measured by what is called LD50, a dose that is lethal to fifty percent of people exposed to it. C.S. has no LD50 rating. The only way it can be lethal is for the concentration to be so strong that it displaces all oxygen.

Apparently, the Fucktard's pick to head the ATF is an anti-gun nut who has participated in the killing of innocent Americans (and lying about the circumstances)...

Biden ATF nominee is anti-gun lobbyist who was at Waco and lied about cult shooting down helicopters | Daily Mail Online

President of the National Association for Gun Rights Dudley Brown noted concerns regarding Chipman's role as a case agent for ATF in the Branch Davidian trial while he was based at the Waco field office.

'David Chipman has been on the leading edge of ATF scandals for decades, all the way back to Waco – and now he shills for gun confiscation with Gun Control Inc.,' Brown told Fox. 'Chipman has embraced every hair-brained gun control scheme proposed, so of course Biden and Harris chose him – he'll fit right in with their corrupt administration.'
I wonder how Beto feels about that..
View attachment 504201
1624330723444.jpeg

A tank is a tank.

This is why a Bradley fighting vehicle is NOT called a tank. Because it isn't.
And military engineering vehicles are far from even being Bradley's

Differences Between US Military Tanks and Armored Vehicles
https://www.businessinsider.com › ... › Military & Defense

Insider › ... › Military & Defense
Yeah...yeah....bottom line...armored military weapons, with military grade CS gas was used. Clinton auothized the use of the military on these American citizens.
They were Texas National Guard vehicles borrowed by the FBI when the Army refused to loan the FBI either vehicles or troops. The vehicles were manned by FBI agents rather than Texas guardsmen.

Sorry, LEO doesn't have military grade...that are fired out of tanks.

Tanks don't fire CS

Below is a picture of what the US Abrams tank uses
http://ffden-2.phys.uaf.edu/webproj/212_spring_2017/Wesley_Manner/Wesley_Manner/Images/120MMRDS.JPG
The tanks used at Waco...as the video already provided shows, can be equipped with different things. Such as a device used to release toxic, banned weapons grade CS gas
C.S. is not toxic. Toxicicity is measured by what is called LD50, a dose that is lethal to fifty percent of people exposed to it. C.S. has no LD50 rating. The only way it can be lethal is for the concentration to be so strong that it displaces all oxygen.

Toxicity[edit]​

TRPA1 (Transient Receptor Potential-Ankyrin 1) ion channel expressed on nociceptors (especially trigeminal) has been implicated as the site of action for CS gas in rodent models.[18][19]

Although described as a non-lethal weapon for crowd control, studies have raised doubts about this classification. CS can cause severe pulmonary damage and can also significantly damage the heart and liver.[20]

On 28 September 2000, Prof. Dr. Uwe Heinrich released a study commissioned by John C. Danforth, of the United States Office of Special Counsel, to investigate the use of CS by the FBI at the Branch Davidians' Mount Carmel compound. He said no human deaths had been reported, but concluded that the lethality of CS used would have been determined mainly by two factors: whether gas masks were used and whether the occupants were trapped in a room. He suggests that if no gas masks were used and the occupants were trapped, then, "there is a distinct possibility that this kind of CS exposure can significantly contribute to or even cause lethal effects".[2]

CS gas can have a clastogenic effect (abnormal chromosome change) on mammalian cells, but no studies have linked it to miscarriages or stillbirths.[20] In Egypt, CS gas was reported to be the cause of death of several protesters in Mohamed Mahmoud Street near Tahrir square during the November 2011 protests. The solvent in which CS is dissolved, methyl isobutyl ketone (MIBK), is classified as harmful by inhalation; irritating to the eyes and respiratory system; and repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.[21]

Forum List

Back