Biden's nominee for ATF head is an anti-gun lobbyist who was at the Ruby Ridge standoff and Waco massacre

See, this is what I'm talking about..... you post assertions that are so far removed from anything resembling reality, that I can't tell if you're simply a delusional whackjob, or if you're doing it on purpose to see just how many people you can either convince, or just troll.

You sure as hell aren't here to discuss real issues because how do you have a conversation with someone who either can't, or simply refuses, to engage with reality?

Iow, you're just all kinds of fucked up, guy.

Here's the reality I live in.

3 Investigations found the Davidians killed themselves.
When Timothy McVeigh carried out terrorist acts to avenge the Davidians, the country was horrified.
Darren Chauvin is going to jail for the next 22 years.

All is good.
You got a long fall ahead of you, guy.

(smh)

How does someone as crazy as you even function in the world?
Serious question....

Funny, I would have asked you the same question. I'm sure if you went into work tomorrow and talked some smack about what a swell guy David Koresh was, you wouldn't get a good reaction.

let me know when the biden awesomeness shows up so far the world is laughing at him

Really? What I saw was the world was happy we had adult leadership again at the G7 summit. As opposed to the Trump Nonsense.

Serious question....

Funny, I would have asked you the same question. I'm sure if you went into work tomorrow and talked some smack about what a swell guy David Koresh was, you wouldn't get a good reaction.

let me know when the biden awesomeness shows up so far the world is laughing at him

Really? What I saw was the world was happy we had adult leadership again at the G7 summit. As opposed to the Trump Nonsense.
what you saw was what the democrat propaganda controlled media wanted you to see

Wrong. They were not dangerous and it is not their job to do so whatsoever.

Actually, the Davidians had previously been involved in a shootout with a rival faction of their cult over a dead body. That's what got them on the ATF radar to start with.

As an attempt to regain support, Roden challenged Howell (Koresh) to raise the dead, going so far as to exhume the corpse of a two-decades deceased Davidian in order to demonstrate his spiritual supremacy. This illegal act gave Howell an opportunity to attempt to file charges against Roden, but he was told that he needed evidence in order to substantiate the charges. On November 3, 1987, Howell and seven of his followers raided Mount Carmel, equipped with five .223 caliber semi-automatic rifles, two .22 caliber rifles, two 12-gauge shotguns and nearly 400 rounds of ammunition, in an apparent attempt to retake the compound. Although Howell's group claimed that it was trying to obtain evidence of Roden's illegal activities, its members did not take a camera with them.[14]
Wrong they got on the ATF's radar when they recieved a shipment of dummy handgrenade which were perfectly legal. The box was dropped and broke open and the contents were reported even thoiugh they were harmless and not illegal.

See that?
I relate an anecdote about a joke I told, and you're try to characterize that as me being "obsessed" , lol.
Your bullshit never stops, does it? (smh)

Yeah, most people wouldn't consider accusing people of murdering children a "joke".

Frankly, even the way you told the story, you came off like Timothy McVeigh level crazy, I'm sure the FBI agents who were there saw it as being much, much worse.

And I notice that you only criticize those of us who have a problem with agents of the state attacking (and yeah...... several dozen armed men rushing your residence is an attack; you don't get to pretend it's not) and killing almost a hundred people who hadn't been convicted of a damn thing, but you don't seem to have much criticism for the government that actually did it.

I think the FBI and ATF made a lot of mistakes at Waco, but at the end of the day, it was Koresh who molested kids, Koresh who broke the gun laws, Koresh who initiated a gun fight, Koresh who refused to come out and Koresh who ordered his followers to burn themselves alive because he knew what they do to ChoMos in prison.

I bet if all the people at that compound in Waco had been black, you'd be singing a different tune.

If the people in the compound were black, they wouldn't have been allowed to pull the shit they pulled for 51 days before deciding to off themselves.

I've never objected to the police shooting and killing a black suspect who fired on them or drew a gun on them.

I've objected to cases where police officers used excessive force for minor offenses.
Some of the people in the compound were black.

It was the ATF who initiated the fire fight. That is settled and established fact. The ATF has no jurisdiction over child molestation, There is no evidence that they broke gun laws. Not one illgeal gun was recovered

what you saw was what the democrat propaganda controlled media wanted you to see

Okay, dude, that's a pretty tedious way to go through life, assuming that any news you disagree with is propaganda.

The reality, most of the world community is happier with Biden because they can work with him. Nothing more, nothing less. He isn't going to go off and try to buy Greenland or something.

Serious question....

Batshit...... that's the only word for it.
Totally batshit.

Okay, dude, that's a pretty tedious way to go through life, assuming that any news you disagree with is propaganda.

The reality, most of the world community is happier with Biden because they can work with him. Nothing more, nothing less. He isn't going to go off and try to buy Greenland or something.
"Tedious" is having to listen to a braindead lame like you just regurgitate all the nonsense they broadcast. :rolleyes:

I'll bet they're even shocked at how willing you are to believe their total crap.

You're right. Batshit is a much better word for what trump did than nonsense.

You're right. Batshit is a much better word for what trump did than nonsense.
1624740598569.png

You people are fucking retarded.

There are similar reasons for the other price increases you mention, but as far as lumber, supply is completely off the mark because both mill operators and lumber dealers misread the 2020 market. Since housing starts and remodeling were weaker in 2019, they pulled back on production. The expectation was that 2020 would be much of the same.

“Covid hits and they get really really scared. You saw construction curtailments across the board,” said Paul Jannke, principal at Forest Economic Advisors.

Then came the totally unexpected boom. Housing turned out to be one of the brightest spots in the economic recovery, with demand coming back swiftly.

The trouble was that the pandemic also made it harder to produce. Some mills have had to limit shift work in order to comply with social distancing rules.

In addition, lumber dealers didn’t exactly believe demand would stay as strong as it was after last summer, Jannke said, so they let their inventory drop to record low levels in the fall.

When they saw new demand in January, they went to the mills, and the mills didn’t have enough, because they’re just not operating at full capacity anymore.

“After a decade of weak housing starts, the industry adjusted its production to meet that weak level of starts, and now demand is quite a bit higher than that, and so the supply just simply doesn’t exist to meet current levels of demand,” Jannke said.

That has sent prices skyward.

it's a plain simple fact
dimocrats control the media you watch
only a numbnut braindead mouth breather believes the shit they watch coming from dimocrat controlled media

it's a plain simple fact
only a numbnut braindead mouth breather believes the shit they watch coming from dimocrat controlled media

Oh, I see. The whole media, even Fox, is biased. Got it.

now that idiotic thing to say since president trump created a booming economy. Americans were working and they got raises.

Uh, Trump is the first President since Hoover to post a net jobs loss.

it's a plain simple fact

Oh, I see. The whole media, even Fox, is biased. Got it.

now that idiotic thing to say since president trump created a booming economy. Americans were working and they got raises.

Uh, Trump is the first President since Hoover to post a net jobs loss.
that leftists go to about fox was killed the night they called Arizona one minute after the election closed.
Remember how Chris Wallace treated the president? dumbshit pull your fucking head out of bidens ass.
What were the job gains the first three years of the president before the dimocrats closed their states economy?

that leftists go to about fox was killed the night they called Arizona one minute after the election closed.
Remember how Chris Wallace treated the president? dumbshit pull your fucking head out of bidens ass.
What were the job gains the first three years of the president before the dimocrats closed their states economy?

Actually, his job gains were kind of weak compared to Obamas, and have a lot more to do with the fact that boomers are aging out of the job force faster than Millennials can replace them.

The real problem with Fox is deep down, they knew Trump was unfit for office. So do most Republicans if you shot them up with Sodium Pentothal.

But in Conservative world

History is wrong
Polls are wrong
Media is wrong
Elections are wrong

Forum List

Back