Biden's nominee for ATF head is an anti-gun lobbyist who was at the Ruby Ridge standoff and Waco massacre

See that?
I relate an anecdote about a joke I told, and you're try to characterize that as me being "obsessed" , lol.
Your bullshit never stops, does it? (smh)

Yeah, most people wouldn't consider accusing people of murdering children a "joke".

Frankly, even the way you told the story, you came off like Timothy McVeigh level crazy, I'm sure the FBI agents who were there saw it as being much, much worse.

And I notice that you only criticize those of us who have a problem with agents of the state attacking (and yeah...... several dozen armed men rushing your residence is an attack; you don't get to pretend it's not) and killing almost a hundred people who hadn't been convicted of a damn thing, but you don't seem to have much criticism for the government that actually did it.

I think the FBI and ATF made a lot of mistakes at Waco, but at the end of the day, it was Koresh who molested kids, Koresh who broke the gun laws, Koresh who initiated a gun fight, Koresh who refused to come out and Koresh who ordered his followers to burn themselves alive because he knew what they do to ChoMos in prison.

I bet if all the people at that compound in Waco had been black, you'd be singing a different tune.

If the people in the compound were black, they wouldn't have been allowed to pull the shit they pulled for 51 days before deciding to off themselves.

I've never objected to the police shooting and killing a black suspect who fired on them or drew a gun on them.

I've objected to cases where police officers used excessive force for minor offenses.

Elections and Selections have consequences. Administrations can select whomever they want to lead agencies; including extremists.

See that?
I relate an anecdote about a joke I told, and you're try to characterize that as me being "obsessed" , lol.

Yeah, most people wouldn't consider accusing people of murdering children a "joke".

Frankly, even the way you told the story, you came off like Timothy McVeigh level crazy, I'm sure the FBI agents who were there saw it as being much, much worse.

And I notice that you only criticize those of us who have a problem with agents of the state attacking (and yeah...... several dozen armed men rushing your residence is an attack; you don't get to pretend it's not) and killing almost a hundred people who hadn't been convicted of a damn thing, but you don't seem to have much criticism for the government that actually did it.

I think the FBI and ATF made a lot of mistakes at Waco, but at the end of the day, it was Koresh who molested kids, Koresh who broke the gun laws, Koresh who initiated a gun fight, Koresh who refused to come out and Koresh who ordered his followers to burn themselves alive because he knew what they do to ChoMos in prison.

I bet if all the people at that compound in Waco had been black, you'd be singing a different tune.

If the people in the compound were black, they wouldn't have been allowed to pull the shit they pulled for 51 days before deciding to off themselves.

I've never objected to the police shooting and killing a black suspect who fired on them or drew a gun on them.

I've objected to cases where police officers used excessive force for minor offenses.
You're so full of shit, guy.

(smh)

Spare me. I'm sure I've heard all your nut bag conspiracy theories as many times as you have.
That's the same old political crap we get from every street hooker. Digging in a guy's shorts and grabbing him by the nuts for money and going to court to revoke his gun rights.

See that?

And the things that you call others "crazy" for having a problem with, or questioning, is what the rest of the world calls normal human concern with outrageous behavior.

You are all the things you accuse everyone else of being.

And the things that you call others "crazy" for having a problem with, or questioning, is what the rest of the world calls normal human concern with outrageous behavior.

Really? The rest of the world see Waco for what it was... a bunch of whacky cultists killing themselves, just like they did at Jonestown or Heaven's Gate.

The message is, maybe we shouldn't have such a wide definition of "Freedom of Religion" than any nut can get a bunch of crazy people to follow him.

Really? The rest of the world see Waco for what it was... a bunch of whacky cultists killing themselves, just like they did at Jonestown or Heaven's Gate.

The message is, maybe we shouldn't have such a wide definition of "Freedom of Religion" than any nut can get a bunch of crazy people to follow him.
No, not really.

Everything you accuse others of, is what you are doing here every day....... in fact, that is pretty much all you do.

In fact, it's how I know just what you leftists are up to; I just look at what you're accusing conservatives of, and there it is.
Never fails.

1624495193654.png

No, not really.

Everything you accuse others of, is what you are doing here every day....... in fact, that is pretty much all you do.

In fact, it's how I know just what you leftists are up to; I just look at what you're accusing conservatives of, and there it is.
Never fails.

So if someone close to you joined a cult, you'd be cool with that?

I wouldn't.

I'm not sure what the affection the right has for cults is, exactly.

No, not really.

Never fails.

So if someone close to you joined a cult, you'd be cool with that?

I wouldn't.

I'm not sure what the affection the right has for cults is, exactly.
You're in one right now, and you don't even realize it.
(smh)

So the argument from Joe Dufus and this clown is “You don’t need weapons to resist against government tyranny because the government will nuke your town off the face of the Earth if you get uppity.”.

Sure sounds like we don’t need our guns boys! Let’s go turn them in. Such benevolent government will make us all much safer.

So the argument from Joe Dufus and this clown is “You don’t need weapons to resist against government tyranny because the government will nuke your town off the face of the Earth if you get uppity.”.

Sure sounds like we don’t need our guns boys! Let’s go turn them in. Such benevolent government will make us all much safer.

Who made that argument?

The government doesn't need to use nukes. They have tanks, they have bombers.

But the reality is, if you gun nuts start shooting things up, people will be horrified and want something done about you.

Who made that argument?

The government doesn't need to use nukes. They have tanks, they have bombers.

But the reality is, if you gun nuts start shooting things up, people will be horrified and want something done about you.
"But the reality is, if you gun nuts agents of the state start shooting things up, people will be horrified and want something done about you."

There...... fixed it for you. :45:

"But the reality is, if you gun nuts agents of the state start shooting things up, people will be horrified and want something done about you."

There...... fixed it for you.

Actually, no guy. Nobody gets upset when agents of the state shoot people. Look how long it took for people to finally get fed up with police brutality against black people. Some of you are still making excuses for THIS.

1624616112403.png

Nobody gets worked up when a bunch of whacked out cultists with gun mass suicide because they don't want to go to jail.

Just ask Tim McVeigh.

Yeah....driving the armored vehicle into the walls of the building had nothing to do with those deaths......

You are an idiot......

There...... fixed it for you.

Actually, no guy. Nobody gets upset when agents of the state shoot people. Look how long it took for people to finally get fed up with police brutality against black people. Some of you are still making excuses for THIS.

View attachment 505292

Nobody gets worked up when a bunch of whacked out cultists with gun mass suicide because they don't want to go to jail.

Just ask Tim McVeigh.
See, this is what I'm talking about..... you post assertions that are so far removed from anything resembling reality, that I can't tell if you're simply a delusional whackjob, or if you're doing it on purpose to see just how many people you can either convince, or just troll.

You sure as hell aren't here to discuss real issues because how do you have a conversation with someone who either can't, or simply refuses, to engage with reality?

Iow, you're just all kinds of fucked up, guy.

See, this is what I'm talking about..... you post assertions that are so far removed from anything resembling reality, that I can't tell if you're simply a delusional whackjob, or if you're doing it on purpose to see just how many people you can either convince, or just troll.

You sure as hell aren't here to discuss real issues because how do you have a conversation with someone who either can't, or simply refuses, to engage with reality?

Iow, you're just all kinds of fucked up, guy.

Here's the reality I live in.

3 Investigations found the Davidians killed themselves.
When Timothy McVeigh carried out terrorist acts to avenge the Davidians, the country was horrified.
Darren Chauvin is going to jail for the next 22 years.

All is good.

Forum List

Back