Biden's Latest Move-Iran Will Have Nuclear Weapons

The U.S. has never been successful at stopping any nuclear proliferation, anywhere, only delaying nation's nuclear ambitions. Whether it was Pakistan, India, North Korea, et cetera, any nation actively seeking to achieve nuclear weapons, just steadily and successfully works toward that goal, despite sanctions.
The troubling part is that at some point, you just know that some hairbrained government like in North Korea, Iran, or Pakistan, will detonate a nuke on those they consider the enemy. For those that will complain that the U.S. did it against Japan, you must remember that we were actually in a state of war against a determined enemy at the time, not a war of words.
While just guessing, I figure that once Iran has "the bomb," it will then work at miniaturizing it to provide for terrorist groups, as Islam is the worst example of a religion there is and creates a good deal of "martyrs" for its cause of world domination.

General says it will take one year

That's probably not accurate. They're likely MUCH closer to breakout. They have a huge amount of 20+% enriched uranium. 90% of the time it takes to enrich uranium to fuel-grade for nukes, is taken up in enriching the uranium to 20%. They already have a LOT of 20% uranium on hand and have enriched a small amount up above 60%. This is what we're aware of. It's likely they have a lot we know nothing about.

At this point, they will cross the threshold at a time of their choosing unless the IDF stops them. Obama isn't going to authorize military action against Iran and he won't allow Israel to do so if he can help it. That bastard is EVIL.

A combination of US sanctions, diplomacy and Israeli "intelligence operations" has been successful in keeping a nuke out of Iranian hands for two decades.

If the US no longer has the will to thwart the nuclear ambitions of Iran, Israel will have to step up its game.

I look forward to seeing what they have planned.

Biden's latest move?

It looks more like Obama's latest move.

1644196058054.png

The U.S. has never been successful at stopping any nuclear proliferation, anywhere, only delaying nation's nuclear ambitions. Whether it was Pakistan, India, North Korea, et cetera, any nation actively seeking to achieve nuclear weapons, just steadily and successfully works toward that goal, despite sanctions.
The troubling part is that at some point, you just know that some hairbrained government like in North Korea, Iran, or Pakistan, will detonate a nuke on those they consider the enemy. For those that will complain that the U.S. did it against Japan, you must remember that we were actually in a state of war against a determined enemy at the time, not a war of words.
While just guessing, I figure that once Iran has "the bomb," it will then work at miniaturizing it to provide for terrorist groups, as Islam is the worst example of a religion there is and creates a good deal of "martyrs" for its cause of world domination.
If the Zionist regime attacks, will America go to war with them?
Not really very much doubt about that with Biden at the helm!

But will the Trumpers support a war for the Zionists' protection?

If true of the time frame, do you think Israel will allow it?
I hope not, but Obama won't do anything to stop Iran so it's up to Israel. The day Tehran announces a successful weapons test, they essentially become untouchable. They've been under sanctions for so long that they can shrug off the effects of any new ones and unless Israel is willing to go kinetic in a major way, nothing is going to stop them.

Of course, THAT will be answered with the beginning of a major, regional war that could escalate out of control. If we wind up on the receiving end of some of them, I hope I at least live to hear that DC and wherever that evil bastard is hiding, have both been atomized.

I hope not, but Obama won't do anything to stop Iran so it's up to Israel. The day Tehran announces a successful weapons test, they essentially become untouchable. They've been under sanctions for so long that they can shrug off the effects of any new ones and unless Israel is willing to go kinetic in a major way, nothing is going to stop them.

Of course, THAT will be answered with the beginning of a major, regional war that could escalate out of control. If we wind up on the receiving end of some of them, I hope I at least live to hear that DC and wherever that evil bastard is hiding, have both been atomized.
If you have not noticed Oblama is not in power or office and has not been since 2017.

But will the Trumpers support a war for the Zionists' protection?
I'd cheerfully do so. Just as you'd see this nation burned to the ground before you'd accept Trump in office again. BTW... Israel is more than capable of handling Iran. Now that it looks like they'll have no other choice but go alone, the sooner they put that program out of action, the better. When Iran launches tens of thousands of missiles at Israel, I'd support Israel in vaporizing a couple of their military bases.

Only a hateful, deranged person would support giving the big fire to Islamist fundamentalists. For 75 years, the world has been at the threshold of doom and we've only avoided it with MAD. Now, with the Islamic bomb(s), we're dealing with groups who specialize in aggressive crazy.

If you have not noticed Oblama is not in power or office and has not been since 2017.
If you actually believe that, you're even denser than I figured you for. But, whatever. Biden chooses which pudding he gets for snack time and which video game he's allowed to play. The rest of the decisions aren't in his hands. He's a rubber stamp with a rubber brain. My guess is that Oby, Rice, and maybe a couple of other players whose names we never heard are the cabal running this nation now. You people can be SO proud of what you've done. Just remember, when those funny-shaped clouds start to appear, it isn't going to MATTER who you squeal at in assigning blame.

If you actually believe that, you're even denser than I figured you for. But, whatever. Biden chooses which pudding he gets for snack time and which video game he's allowed to play. The rest of the decisions aren't in his hands. He's a rubber stamp with a rubber brain. My guess is that Oby, Rice, and maybe a couple of other players whose names we never heard are the cabal running this nation now. You people can be SO proud of what you've done. Just remember, when those funny-shaped clouds start to appear, it isn't going to MATTER who you squeal at in assigning blame.
The agreement is being handled by the UN council 5+1 just in case you did't know and it involves five other nations in the process, but you just want to make it sound like one guy is doing it, you are wrong.

Unless Israel is willing? In my opinion, they have probably done more to slow or prevent nuclear weapons expansion in that region than the US and any allies. They have the most to lose. Israel is not a large country. Why do you think the thought the needed and wanted to buy modern long range strategic air refueling capability of their own (approved by Trump and by Biden), without having to ask the US for a sip?

Forum List

Back