Biden's Justice Department takes a steaming dook on the First Amendment - Indicts Meme Creator for --- ELECTION INTERFERENCE???

Free speech makes this country freer. This guy is charged with "conspiracy to violate rights". They sure pulled that out of their ass.

How much are you going to allow? This kind of persecution has nothing to do with anything remotely American. The people who support this have had every drop of America sucked right out of them replacing it with intolerance and hate for what made this country great.
From what lawn do you people scoop these steaming coiled piles of "information."

Free speech makes this country freer. This guy is charged with "conspiracy to violate rights". They sure pulled that out of their ass.

How much are you going to allow? This kind of persecution has nothing to do with anything remotely American. The people who support this have had every drop of America sucked right out of them replacing it with intolerance and hate for what made this country great.
From what lawn do you people scoop these steaming coiled piles of "information."
We call it the internet.

Seems proper to me.
You are fresh out of anything American. I would not brag about it.
I'm not American but i could see the change made by the leftie you are losing everything that you built with your own hands because they want to change everything that is important for simple white American.
You might call it white but the idea is America and they are actively destroying those idea. And replacing it with authoritarian fascism.
I say that the whites have become the forgotten and the bad one but not the ones who voted for Xiden but they will also pay the high price in the wake under the boot of the leftists
It is against the law to tell people how to vote illegally.
No, it is against the law to vote illegally. You can tell anyone anything you want.

Seems proper to me.
I'm not American but i could see the change made by the leftie you are losing everything that you built with your own hands because they want to change everything that is important for simple white American.
You might call it white but the idea is America and they are actively destroying those idea. And replacing it with authoritarian fascism.
I say that the whites have become the forgotten and the bad one but not the ones who voted for Xiden but they will also pay the high price in the wake under the boot of the leftists
It is against the law to tell people how to vote illegally.
No, it is against the law to vote illegally. You can tell anyone anything you want.
I bet so, yet this is not the case.

Seems proper to me.

Voting is one of the most important things that make America, America. Anyone that tries to screw with that should be charged.
So if I post Democrats make sure to show up on Wednesday to vote, that gets me 10 years in jail?

I have no idea what it would get you. I have no idea what the law is. They will either have evidence on this person or not.

You have no idea...but it seems proper to you.

Thanks for helping to clear this up for us.

I don't know what the law I was questioned on states but I support addressing people who try and screw with people's right to vote.

Seems proper to me.

Voting is one of the most important things that make America, America. Anyone that tries to screw with that should be charged.
So if I post Democrats make sure to show up on Wednesday to vote, that gets me 10 years in jail?

I have no idea what it would get you. I have no idea what the law is. They will either have evidence on this person or not.

I don't know what the law I was questioned on states but I support addressing people who try and screw with people's right to vote.

But you don't know if that happened here or not.

We call it the internet.
I thought so.

Seems proper to me.

But you don't know if that happened here or not.

That's why we have trials.

That is about as 1984 as it gets. He deprived nobody of their right to vote. Just some guy clowning around on twitter. Honestly this is terrifying.

You ain't seen NOTHING yet........

Comply with their upcoming Gun taxation and registrations (aka covert confiscations) and you can look back to 1930's and 40's Germany for what comes next.
There is no upcoming gun taxation...They have always had a sales tax if you buy them from a dealer.

JoeBiden.com
"I propose a $200 PER GUN and PER MAGAZINE TAX on ALL Firearms in private possession"

Anyone who naively believes the Democrats aren't going after your guns.........

kookoo.gif

That is about as 1984 as it gets. He deprived nobody of their right to vote. Just some guy clowning around on twitter. Honestly this is terrifying.

Comply with their upcoming Gun taxation and registrations (aka covert confiscations) and you can look back to 1930's and 40's Germany for what comes next.
There is no upcoming gun taxation...They have always had a sales tax if you buy them from a dealer.

JoeBiden.com
"I propose a $200 PER GUN and PER MAGAZINE TAX on ALL Firearms in private possession"

View attachment 449476
Proposing is not the same as enacting so there is no up coming tax on the docket.

JoeBiden.com

View attachment 449476
Proposing is not the same as enacting so there is no up coming tax on the docket.
Never fear. It'll be hidden deep in the bowels of the next tax raise voted on by the morons in the House Democrat caucus.

"The case was put together under the Trump administration by William Barr appointee Seth D. DuCharme, the Acting United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York. "
And yet, it still is a huge dump on the 1st Amendment.

Biden has the power to kill such nonsense.
...or extend it. And given his followers' contempt for free speech, it's almost a certainty.

I don’t care if someone has a meme saying it’s fun to jump off a bridge or Obama was a good President.

Just study German history preceding WWII to see where America, under Biden, is going.

I don’t care if someone has a meme saying it’s fun to jump off a bridge or Obama was a good President.

Just study German history preceding WWII to see where America, under Biden, is going.

screen_shot_2017-05-30_at_1.47.48_pm_-_h_2017-928x523.jpg

No regrets but she did get hell...

unnamed.jpg

Nothing says ‘normal, legitimate election’ like a swearing-in behind 12 feet of razor wire and 25,000 troops that you’re not sure you can trust, opposing a bipartisan investigation of the voting and silencing all election questions.
Well.thats a lie.

Nothing says ‘normal, legitimate election’ like a swearing-in behind 12 feet of razor wire and 25,000 troops that you’re not sure you can trust, opposing a bipartisan investigation of the voting and silencing all election questions.
See what happens when a bunch of bums invade the capitol and stop the investigation?

See what happens when a bunch of bums invade the capitol and stop the investigation?
You mean Congress?

Hmm. Spreading "disinformation" affecting an election. Gee, do you suppose then that CBS, ABC, NBC, PBS, CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo, et al, could be in danger as well? I bet they influenced 10 X 100,000 times more people in how or how not to vote through their constant lies and propaganda!

I wonder now if the DOJ will actually produce voters who were influenced, or is this just yet the latest effort to harass republicans?

Forum List

Back