When You Need Efficiency, Call the Capitalists

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified

The CFA I go to has 4 lines wrapped around the building with cars on the street waiting to cue all day long. Yet ordering and getting your food is 5 minutes max.
After you wait in line for an hour.

The CFA I go to has 4 lines wrapped around the building with cars on the street waiting to cue all day long. Yet ordering and getting your food is 5 minutes max.

Chick-fil-a does a great job because they do not do what other businesses have done. Cut help. They hire people to go out and take orders ahead of getting to the speaker. They hire enough people to cover the need. Most fast food businesses (capitalists) are cutting, cutting, cutting.

Chick-fil-a does a great job because they do not do what other businesses have done. Cut help. They hire people to go out and take orders ahead of getting to the speaker. They hire enough people to cover the need. Most fast food businesses (capitalists) are cutting, cutting, cutting.
Okay, I can see you love your corporate master, it's okay..

That makes absolutely no sense. Not even a little bit.

Call the capitalists?
Do we have a food cart? Posh waiter in a suit and tie bearing a tray with a silver dome over it? People can't fix a bite to eat at home or on the run before driving off to work half-asleep in a motor vehicle on the state highway? Cold cereal or oatmeal? Fried egg and bacon once in a while? We're not looking at haute cuisine here, and I say hold the foie gras.

Call the capitalists?
Do we have a food cart? Posh waiter in a suit and tie bearing a tray with a silver dome over it? People can't fix a bite to eat at home or on the run before driving off to work half-asleep in a motor vehicle on the state highway? Cold cereal or oatmeal? Fried egg and bacon once in a while? We're not looking at haute cuisine here, and I say hold the foie gras.
I wear an Eaton jacket when serving myself a meal.

Nothing he says makes sense.

I see very little all the time.

Chucks fillets here are nearly empty. I do not use the Chick fillet

Chucks fillets here are nearly empty. I do not use the Chick fillet

Liar

People are too lazy to cook good food today. I stead they gobble down chemically laden fast food. It is a massive problem.

^^^ Since this chat concerns Chick-Fil-A, what I will never get is how many people are actually willing to pay so much for so little. To me, their drive thru line being as long as it has become due to their drive thru being the only place where the restaurant's service is now has only dug their hole deeper. I thought that the goal was to attract customers, not make them find somewhere else to eat.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Any "efficiencies" produced by capitalism mostly depend on externalizing as many costs as possible onto society at large like the air pollution that results from burning fossil fuels.

Forum List

Back