Biden's Dumpster Fire of a SOTU Speech

Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel said ahead of Biden's speech that "The state of the union is weaker and American families are suffering because of Joe Biden," adding "there is a reason Republicans took back the House, and that’s because of speeches like tonight where Biden will ignore and deflect blame for inflation, rising crime, and a border crisis he created. Americans deserve solutions, but all they’ll hear from Biden are excuses," McDaniel reminded.

Someone needs to clue her in. The red wave never materialized. Republicans staggered across the finish line in the House. Now they are doubling down. McDaniel wants tougher laws on abortion that voters rejected if they had the chance to.

What crimes? Your TDS is kicking in again. The Biden Crime Family has crimes, not the Trump family.

The fact that you would make a stupid statement like that shows the effect TDS has on Trump supporters. It causes them to say stupid things.

One of Potatohead's big lies last night.

“Our Democracy remains unbowed and unbroken.”

Our Democracy is broke as hell after the Democrat filth stole the 2020 Presidential election and several of the midterm elections.

You are the filth that is trying to steal elections.

Potato’s handlers fed him a good line. He didn’t claim that the GOP, as a whole or even to any large degree, wanted to “sunset” SOCIAL SECURITY and MEDICARE. Instead, the script Potato managed to cough out said that there were even ”some” Republicans who were suggesting the sunsetting of SS/Medicare.

Literally, “some” means “at least one but not all.”

Obviously, all Potato needs is but one example of any Republican suggesting any such thing. And the Dims promptly and dutifully point to a preliminary proposal by Sen. Rick Scott:

— excerpt from List of Republicans who have suggested cutting Medicare, Social Security

Nevertheless, Potato was intentionally lying. He simply staged a commentary about a subject that was already dead on arrival. He’s a dishonest hack as are his handlers.

Republicans are the dishonest garbage that threaten this country.

And for 2020, the FBI colluding with social media to suppress the news about Hunter’s laptop.

The FBI did not collude with anyone. Both Fox News and the Wall Street Journal reported that there is no evidence Biden was involved in anything. Several writers on the New York Post refused to put their byline on it. They did not even buy the story.

Prove it, skippy. Smarter people than you haven't been able to.
Hey, maybe you can help me out. I didn't watch Potatohead last night because nobody with an IQ over 50 could stand to listen to his lies and distortions. Only you stupid Moon Bats would listen to the sonofabitch.

I have a question. What did Dufus have to say about his Chinese Buddies spy balloon? Did he comment on why he waited until it completed its mission over CONUS before shooting it down? Was it because his monthly payoff check from the Chinese hadn't cleared yet?

How much did he brag on his war hero son Beau?

Did he say anything about sealing the border like it was when Trump was President?

Did he say anything about returning the US to oil independence like it was when Trump was President?

When is he going to increase family income instead of decreasing it?

What did he say about taking away my Constitutional rights?

Did he apologize about his fuck up in Afghanistan?

When is is going to stop all this destructive woke shit?

When is he going to lower taxes like Trump did?

When is he going to stop spending so much goddamn government money?

Any comment about paying off the debt?

Anything about doing away with the filthy ass welfare state?

Did he comment on much he loved Negroes, Illegals, Queers, Transsexuals and Muslims?

Last edited:
Hey, maybe you can help me out. I didn't watch Potatohead last night because nobody with an IQ over 50 could stand to listen to his lies and distortions. Only you stupid Moon Bats would listen to the sonofabitch.

I have a question. What did Dufus have to say about his Chinese Buddies spy balloon? Did he comment on why he waited until it completed its mission over CONUS before shooting it down? Was it because his monthly payoff check from the Chinese hadn't cleared yet?

How much did he brag on his war hero son Beau?

Did he say anything about sealing the border like it was when Trump was President?

Did he say anything about returning the US to oil independence like it was when Trump was President?

When is he going to increase family income instead of decreasing it?

What did he say about taking away my Constitutional rights?

Did he apologize about his fuck up in Afghanistan?

When is is going to stop all this destructive woke shit?

When is he going to lower taxes like Trump did?

When is he going to stop spending so much goddamn government money?

Any comment about paying off the debt?

Anything about doing away with the filthy ass welfare state?

Did he comment on much he loved Negroes, Illegals, Queers, Transsexuals and Muslims?
At least he shot it down, Trump just them fly freely.

They were just reporting on the CNN poll.

I polled locally. And 100% of those I questioned didn’t watch it. So that means nobody watched it.
The Lame Stream Media was all sunshine and flowers about Joe Biteme's speech. This is what i think of the Lame Stream Media with their shitty president.

aolre.gif

Forum List

Back