Biden's Dumpster Fire of a SOTU Speech

You know ME! ;)

Yes I do! For several years, and I'm glad! I'm learning so much! I never realized how awfully anti-Semitic the left is!

I did see an organic co-op in Olympia WA once who advertised that they boycotted Israeli products. I thought it was odd because most food co-ops tend to be liberal, which I was back then, and I thought liberals were the tolerant people.

Wow! Did I ever learn!

Yes I do! For several years, and I'm glad! I'm learning so much! I never realized how awfully anti-Semitic the left is!

I did see an organic co-op in Olympia WA once who advertised that they boycotted Israeli products. I thought it was odd because most food co-ops tend to be liberal, which I was back then, and I thought liberals were the tolerant people.

Wow! Did I ever learn!

Remember…..it was liberal Berkeley that created the “No Jews Speaking Zones” because they were afraid a Jew might say something support of Israel.

One of Potatohead's big lies last night.

“Our Democracy remains unbowed and unbroken.”

Our Democracy is broke as hell after the Democrat filth stole the 2020 Presidential election and several of the midterm elections.
2020 and 2022 were due to the lies and lack of a coherent agenda of the Republican party.

1675812972537949_jpg-2702368.JPG

This is SOOO much more fun than Democrats having both chambers!

Well it seems that Sleepy Joe managed to outmaneuver the Hecklers.

And according to early polling 72% of the viewers liked and agreed with his speech.

Potato’s handlers fed him a good line. He didn’t claim that the GOP, as a whole or even to any large degree, wanted to “sunset” SOCIAL SECURITY and MEDICARE. Instead, the script Potato managed to cough out said that there were even ”some” Republicans who were suggesting the sunsetting of SS/Medicare.

Literally, “some” means “at least one but not all.”

Obviously, all Potato needs is but one example of any Republican suggesting any such thing. And the Dims promptly and dutifully point to a preliminary proposal by Sen. Rick Scott:

The president appeared to be referencing a plan released last year by Senator Rick Scott of Florida, then chair of the National Republican Senatorial Committee, which would introduce a five-year sunset clause for all federal legislation. Thus, Medicare and Social Security would have to be regularly renewed in order to remain law.

— excerpt from List of Republicans who have suggested cutting Medicare, Social Security

Nevertheless, Potato was intentionally lying. He simply staged a commentary about a subject that was already dead on arrival. He’s a dishonest hack as are his handlers.

Last edited:
Well it seems that Sleepy Joe managed to outmaneuver the Hecklers.

And according to early polling 72% of the viewers liked and agreed with his speech.

mediaite.com

Let's see if we could possibly get more biased.

:laughing0301:

Instead of the phrase “cut,” it would be more appropriate to say “make adjustments to ensure the programs remain solvent.”

Forum List

Back