Biden's Dumpster Fire of a SOTU Speech

Obama took over 700 billion dollars from Medicare/Medicaid to "SOCIALIZE" medicine. Maybe it is time to privatize it so innovation and excellence comes back to healthcare.

Privatization is the problem. Most of the world treats health care as a public service. The US treats it as a commodity.

If I have the cure to your disease, and you will DIE without it, you will pay anything I want for it. This is what we learned from the Pharma Bro...

Not sure about others, but I am not “pissed”. The better word would be “amused”. Democratic voters fall for the same ole’ stuff year after year, lie after lie. There is reason the poorest of the poor and the least successful people in this country vote for Democrats, all the while remaining poor and unsuccessful. They just aren’t that bright, are quite gullible and extremely ignorant.

Uh, most of the country is "Poor" after 40 years of attacks on unions and the middle class. The poorest states are the red states. Also the most crime ridden.

We've been over this.

This is what a dementia patient sounds like off script.

Name me a world leader who would change places with Xi Jinping!” Biden yelled amid a portion of his speech about how democracies have become stronger, while autocracies have gotten weaker. “Name me one! Name me one!"
An EX "world leader" would change in a heartbeat.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters

If President Trump claimed a series of accomplishments, they would be true.

President Trump did claim a series of accomplishments, and NONE of them were true. They were all things Obama did, but Trump took credit for them,. Like the Veterans Choice Act. Obama passed it, and when Trump renewed the Act, he took credit for giving Veterans Choice. He took credit for the greatest stock market ever, even though growth was 1/2 Obama's growth.

None of Trump's numbers for employment, stock market, or GDP came close to Obama's numbers and Trump's claim of "Greatest Economy Ever" actually touted the 8 years of Obama's growth as Trump's accomplishments. Trump called Obama the "worst president in history" but couldn't come close to Obama's economic numbers.

Keep making stupid and ridiculous claims about the orange faced baboon. We're here to laugh at your stupidity and gullibility.

President Trump did claim a series of accomplishments, and NONE of them were true. They were all things Obama did, but Trump took credit for them,. Like the Veterans Choice Act. Obama passed it, and when Trump renewed the Act, he took credit for giving Veterans Choice. He took credit for the greatest stock market ever, even though growth was 1/2 Obama's growth.

None of Trump's numbers for employment, stock market, or GDP came close to Obama's numbers and Trump's claim of "Greatest Economy Ever" actually touted the 8 years of Obama's growth as Trump's accomplishments. Trump called Obama the "worst president in history" but couldn't come close to Obama's economic numbers.

Keep making stupid and ridiculous claims about the orange faced baboon. We're here to laugh at your stupidity and gullibility.
Did you leave any Kool-Aid for anyone else?

Uh, most of the country is "Poor" after 40 years of attacks on unions and the middle class. The poorest states are the red states. Also the most crime ridden.

We've been over this

Yes we have been over this. The vast majority of poor people in red states and blue states are democrats. Not sure why you don't understand that. The poor people in blue states tend to be really poor. Even average income people in red states have a much better standard of living than in blue states. Those with higher than average incomes in red states have a much higher standard of living than in blue states.

Why did Trump get credit for the cages for children Obama built? He did not do that either.

Yes we have been over this. The vast majority of poor people in red states and blue states are democrats. Not sure why you don't understand that. The poor people in blue states tend to be really poor.

Yeah, because the South would be a third world country if it wasn't part of the United States. Fucking Duh.

Eventually, poor dumb white people will realize voting for God and Guns doesn't make their lives better, and you guys are going to be screwed.

Yeah, because the South would be a third world country if it wasn't part of the United States. Fucking Duh.

Eventually, poor dumb white people will realize voting for God and Guns doesn't make their lives better, and you guys are going to be screwed.
Actually, it's quite the opposite. If we could get rid of the Democrats from the red States we would be extremely wealthy. You have no understanding of voting demographics.

Are you saying Biden has made things better? What is wrong with you?

Lowered unemployment
Lowering inflation
Beating the pandemic
Standing up to Russia & China
Return of global prestige

But #1 is 'beating the pants off a narcissistic, traitorous demagogue'.
What makes up for the depleted savings accounts when the inflation started and got worse? Nothing.

The pandemic beat us. It destroyed our economy which Trump was rebuilding. Biden shot it right in the ass. The pandemic also took our right to decide what to put in our bodies away. Taking a vax to keep your job was and is nothing more than intimidation and extortion. Justnlike organized crime

Standing up to China? Trump was going to collect for damages to the country. Biden collects for himself and the uniparty.

When your president wanders off at summits and shits his pants when seeing the Pope you get 0 prestige.

How can you seriously post such garbage. Fucking hack city.

I actually wish that were true. The sad thing is, it isn’t.

If they're not yet being paid to do so, they do it because they are brainwashed into believing they will eventually benefit fidcally from voting for demscum, which makes them whores nonetheless. Pay me now or pay me later, as long as I get paid.

They are Blaster to the DNC's Master.

If they're not yet being paid to do so, they do it because they are brainwashed into believing they will eventually benefit fidcally from voting for demscum, which makes them whores nonetheless. Pay me now or pay me later, as long as I get paid.

They are Blaster to the DNC's Master.

They’re brainwashed….and refuse to hear any position that doesn’t agree with their own. A couple of members of my (extended) family are like this: they will make some ridiculous, untrue statement about Trump, and when I attempt to give examples why that’s not true, they both tell me they don’t want to hear from Republicans about it. I have put distance between us.

Forum List

Back