Biden's Derogatory Names Task Force at USGS Working To Remove The Word "Squaw" From Federal Lands

Why? Did the local racist whites not like Native Americans? I find it offensive that people would ban their language. Was there a lot of pushback from the local natives over banning their culture?
I'm not sure of the details...but interestingly that township has a higher percentage of Native Americans and was also the last township in the county where they still had their native lands. Fascinating huh?? Yeah, racist whites probably DID instigate that and the local Indians who still live around there probably just shrugged and got drunk because they've already become like the white assholes.

vide a link showing that the majority of Natives support erasing the word "Squaw" from all federal lands.

If I was Native, I would be against such an initiat

They would rather have some land back than worry about what the White Man renamed

I think you have bought the narrative that Natives are so fragile, that they are deeply offended by the White Man's use of the term "Squ

I don't believe it, but could be convin

Rega

J

you really ought to get out more lol....

Squaw - Wikipedia

The English word squaw is an ethnic and sexual slur, historically used for Indigenous North American women. Contemporary use of the term, especially by non-Natives, is considered derogatory, misogynist, and racist. While the morpheme squaw (or a close variant) is found within longer words in
See more
Current status
The term squaw is considered universally offensive by Indigenous groups in America and the First Nations due to its use for hundreds of years in a derogatory context, and due to usage that demeans Native American women, ranging
See more
LOL, Wikipedia. The site which redefined "Recession" and locked the page to help the Biden Admin (they have since unlocked it after getting caught, because they were about to lose all credibility).

As you should know, Wikipedia is not a credible reference, however, the sources therein can be. Let's take a look at the sources of that statement you pasted...

1. Secretary Haaland Takes Action to Remove Derogatory Names from Federal Lands" (Press release)
LOL, this is the edict which is the subject of this thread and has no basis other than one person's opinion.

2. Vowel, Chelsea (2016). "Just Don't Call Us Late for Supper - Names for Indigenous Peoples"
LOL, this is effectively an opinion of one woke person who says, and I quote, "I've read a lot of books" to back up her point...

3. National Museum of the American Indian (2007). Do All Indians Live in Tipis?
This says the following...
1659112394296.png

A book advocating a ban on certain words. You can't make this stuff up.

I'm going to stop here, as it seems futile. Racist, racist, racist; everything is racist!

The thin skinned folks are even trying to erase the word "woman" as it's "non-inclusive" and prefer nonsense terms like "birthing person" or "people with uteruses" or whatever.

Well, when I was a kid, I learned in school that a Native American woman, particularly a wife, was called a "squaw." There was nothing offensive or derogatory about it; it was taught as a fact. Too bad if some people are offended by it. People are offended by all kinds of nonsense these days.

PS:
1659113210472.png
1659113261170.png

LOL!

Sorry bout that,

1. They like you, recently came after bronze statues, historical statues, of high historical significance.
2. Now slobs like you are going after the Indians.
3. And everyone else is a racist, as was the reason you went after the souths historical men on horseback.
4. Franco, ......Fuck off,........ and go fuck yourself!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
God will not be amused by your stupid BS....try reality sometime.... And enjoy your new weather down there dingbat.....
LOL, Wikipedia. The site which redefined "Recession" and locked the page to help the Biden Admin (they have since unlocked it after getting caught, because they were about to lose all credibility).

As you should know, Wikipedia is not a credible reference, however, the sources therein can be. Let's take a look at the sources of that statement you pasted...

1. Secretary Haaland Takes Action to Remove Derogatory Names from Federal Lands" (Press release)
LOL, this is the edict which is the subject of this thread and has no basis other than one person's opinion.

2. Vowel, Chelsea (2016). "Just Don't Call Us Late for Supper - Names for Indigenous Peoples"
LOL, this is effectively an opinion of one woke person who says, and I quote, "I've read a lot of books" to back up her point...

View attachment 676050

I'm going to stop here, as it seems futile. Racist, racist, racist; everything is racist!

The thin skinned folks are even trying to erase the word "woman" as it's "non-inclusive" and prefer nonsense terms like "birthing person" or "people with uteruses" or whatever.

Well, when I was a kid, I learned in school that a Native American woman, particularly a wife, was called a "squaw." There was nothing offensive or derogatory about it; it was taught as a fact. Too bad if some people are offended by it. People are offended by all kinds of nonsense these days.

PS:
View attachment 676056 View attachment 676057
LOL!
Racist right wing idiocy super duper.

They HATE it. End of story, racist ass. Same with blacks and the slave flag DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. White perversion of indian term for female genetalia, SHYTTEHEAD.
If we ban things that certain groups of people supposedly don't like, we would end up banning just about everything.

The American approach, consistent with the Constitution is to simply allow everything and let people associate or visit places of their liking.

As an example, I am not a particular fan of lots of things. Off the top of my head, pictures of Malcom X, the Gay Pride Flag, the Confederate Flag, the BLM Flag, The ISIS Flag, and all things Democrat.

But by no means do I think any of them should be banned.

PS: This is an interesting read from way back in 2000 on the controversy regarding the term "squaw." It basically says that lots of Indian women don't like the term, but it is not normally used in a disrespectful way, and there may be some confusion about the origin of the term which has contributed to the controversy...

If we ban things that certain groups of people supposedly don't like, we would end up banning just about everything.

The American approach, consistent with the Constitution is to simply allow everything and let people associate or visit places of their liking.

As an example, I am not a particular fan of lots of things. Off the top of my head, pictures of Malcom X, the Gay Pride Flag, the Confederate Flag, the BLM Flag, The ISIS Flag, and all things Democrat.

PS: This is an interesting read from way back in 2000 on the controversy regarding the term "squaw." It basically says that lots of Indian women don't like the term, but it is not normally used in a disrespectful way, and there may be some confusion about the origin of the term which has contributed to the controversy...
you are an absolute brainwashed functional moron. This is about what the government calls people period they should not call people what people hate and find very derogatory, you ******* racist *******...lol. Oops you brainwashed functional ******* racist *******...lol.

View attachment 676050

PS:
View attachment 676056 View attachment 676057
LOL!
Yes yes, bigotry and racism used to be a lot of fun. Sorry about your luck

Last edited:

it's a disrespectful term no matter how you use it. Do you want a diagram for crying out loud?

you are an absolute brainwashed functional moron. This is about what the government calls people period they should not call people what people hate and find very derogatory, you ******* racist *******...lol. Oops you brainwashed functional ******* racist *******...lol.
Addressing your point of assertion, that "This is about what the government calls people period," it absolutely is not about that. It is about wasting US taxpayer money to change the historical names of 660 federal locations.

I have been attempting to have a reasonable and rational discussion with you, but your continued insistence on resorting to name calling informs me that, unfortunately, like so many other people, you are incapable of participating like an adult.

Have a good day.

Addressing your point of assertion, that "This is about what the government calls people period," it absolutely is not about that. It is about wasting US taxpayer money to change the historical names of 660 federal locations.

I have been attempting to have a reasonable and rational discussion with you, but your continued insistence on resorting to name calling informs me that, unfortunately, like so many other people, you are incapable of participating like an adult.

Have a good day.
It is obviously what the Indians want period end of story. And the great majority of Americans. It's called tolerance and progress

Have a good day.
That's the first time I remember you mentioning the cost. But actually they already have workers and I don't believe they are overworked anyway. no cost.

The good old days you allude to were not good old days for minorities nor are these days for that matter...but improving thanks to DEMOCRATS. Along with regular people after 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and garbage propaganda.

Last edited:
yes yes, Indians love being called squaws and blacks love being called ni**ers You are absolutely correct. Please stay in Texas and burn up to a crisp you deserve it.
Sorry bout that,

1. You've lost your ever loving mind, seek help fast!
2. Cause you say so, Indians are set against being called squaws for the women folks?
3. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. You should wake up now and drink some coffee, you're dreaming now.
5. No Indian on earth dislike being called an Indian Squaw.
6. Just stfu and get back into your stupid closet.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back