Democrats, Why Do You Always Blame Trump For Everything?

I don't think any of them are going to answer I just thought that I would give it a shot. For democrats when they do something it's allowed, but for conservatives it's never allowed.

And you don't blame Biden for anything? Any responses for that?

Because Donald Trump IS responsible for the current mess. When Biden makes a mess, he'll be blamed.

Trump deliberately tried to destroy the country. You don't fix that kind of destruction over night. It took Obama three years to clean up after W, and Trump left behind covid, racial unrest, a crashed economy, and a bad peace deal with Afghanistan.

Have you been to the gas station or grocery store lately?

That doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Biden. Gas and grocery prices are way up all over the world.

I live in Canada. Inflation is 7.7%. Gas is $6.20 a gallon, which is down from $8.00 a gallon a few weeks ago. Food prices are rising sharply, but the summer crops are coming and prices are going down.

Try again.

And you don't blame Biden for anything? Any responses for that?
US4CC.meme.Biden_Oval_Office - imperfect_Constitution.png

Your Constitution is far from "better than any other". No other democracy in the world has had a Civil War, and is now on the verge of collapse.
So, how do you explain the immigration phenomenon we endure?

If your Constitution was so great, you wouldn't have so much war and violence over what it means.
I agree. You do not understand that the meme and the framing of the meme is my campaign for a new constitution. maybe, you do not understand that Joe Biden is senile, like we do.

Your Constitution is far from "better than any other". No other democracy in the world has had a Civil War, and is now on the verge of collapse.

If your Constitution was so great, you wouldn't have so much war and violence over what it means.
Fuck off, KKKanuck.

PS -- Why won't you answer the question I asked you in another thread, chickenshit?

Forum List

Back