Anchors away! Biden purges Trump appointees from Naval, Air Force academies, West Point

Because that’s how it works. Nobody is afraid of the skinny jeans guy with a cocksucker handle on top of his head.

WTF is a "cocksucker handle"? You Cultists use a lot of "gay talk" in your posts. You're always talking about gay sex. You're obsessed with cocksucking and "taking it up the ass". Why is that?

The Trump Cult spends more time talking about gay sex than any other demographic I've ever met, and I lived on Church Street in Toronto. It's creepy and weird. All these Republicans who like to watch their wives in bed with other men. Who are they watching? The other men????

WTF is a "cocksucker handle"? You Cultists use a lot of "gay talk" in your posts. You're always talking about gay sex. You're obsessed with cocksucking and "taking it up the ass". Why is that?

The Trump Cult spends more time talking about gay sex than any other demographic I've ever met, and I lived on Church Street in Toronto. It's creepy and weird. All these Republicans who like to watch their wives in bed with other men. Who are they watching? The other men????
If a thread topic or reply is so far beyond your ability to comprehend just fucking stay out of it.

Forum List

Back