Biden's Derogatory Names Task Force at USGS Working To Remove The Word "Squaw" From Federal Lands

traditional Algonkian speakers, in both Indian and English, still say words like ‘nidobaskwa’=a female friend, ‘manigebeskwa’=woman of the woods, or ‘squaw Sachem’=female chief.

So we as a nation are just going to eliminate 50% of our population by eliminating any female reference at all. Squaw is woman that has to go. Woman has to go. Female is out. Girl has got to go.

We are systematically removing women from society. And the crazy thing is the leftist women are all for it.

And there's really horrible stuff conservatives call them, including squaws.... Most people end up calling them Native Americans in public. I like Indian also, on the other hand I don't trust anything conservatives like you have to say about
races and nomenclature. Around here too many of them tell ni**er jokes that I do not like. Around here is 72% trump, love them dearly but politically and racially they are pretty bad....
To be clear, I think it is a huge waste of money on frivolous and totally-symbolic initiatives which do nothing to address the issues of Native Americans.

This "feel good" stuff in a lame attempt to buy votes is probably insulting to most Native Americans. It will do absolutely nothing to address things like poverty, unemployment, the Native Fentanyl crisis, or whatever.

Here, we renamed all of the Squaw places. Everything better now? Please vote for us, because we really care about you.

It's sickening theater.

Regards,
Jim

Native Americans hate it so you take it off of federal lands for crying out loud... Too bad you don't have a computer or smartphone so you could actually know what the **** you're talking about, ignoramus lol
Speculation.

Please provide a link showing that the majority of Natives support erasing the word "Squaw" from all federal lands.

If I was Native, I would be against such an initiative.

They would rather have some land back than worry about what the White Man renamed it.

I think you have bought the narrative that Natives are so fragile, that they are deeply offended by the White Man's use of the term "Squaw."

I don't believe it, but could be convinced.

Regards,
Jim

Speculation.

Please provide a link showing that the majority of Natives support erasing the word "Squaw" from all federal lands.

If I was Native, I would be against such an initiative.

They would rather have some land back than worry about what the White Man renamed it.

I think you have bought the narrative that Natives are so fragile, that they are deeply offended by the White Man's use of the term "Squaw."

I don't believe it, but could be convinced.

Regards,
Jim
vide a link showing that the majority of Natives support erasing the word "Squaw" from all federal lands.

If I was Native, I would be against such an initiat

They would rather have some land back than worry about what the White Man renamed

I think you have bought the narrative that Natives are so fragile, that they are deeply offended by the White Man's use of the term "Squ

I don't believe it, but could be convin

Rega

J

you really ought to get out more lol....

Squaw - Wikipedia

The English word squaw is an ethnic and sexual slur, historically used for Indigenous North American women. Contemporary use of the term, especially by non-Natives, is considered derogatory, misogynist, and racist. While the morpheme squaw (or a close variant) is found within longer words in
See more
Current status
The term squaw is considered universally offensive by Indigenous groups in America and the First Nations due to its use for hundreds of years in a derogatory context, and due to usage that demeans Native American women, ranging
See more

To be clear, I think it is a huge waste of money on frivolous and totally-symbolic initiatives which do nothing to address the issues of Native Americans.

This "feel good" stuff in a lame attempt to buy votes is probably insulting to most Native Americans. It will do absolutely nothing to address things like poverty, unemployment, the Native Fentanyl crisis, or whatever.

Here, we renamed all of the Squaw places. Everything better now? Please vote for us, because we really care about you.

It's sickening theater.

Regards,
Jim
you're right, racism is good and they probably love it. Idiot. Unlike you, we can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Squaw - Wikipedia

The English word squaw is an ethnic and sexual slur, historically used for Indigenous North American women. Contemporary use of the term, especially by non-Natives, is considered derogatory, misogynist, and racist. While the morpheme squaw (or a close variant) is found within longer words in
See more
Current status
The term squaw is considered universally offensive by Indigenous groups in America and the First Nations due to its use for hundreds of years in a derogatory context, and due to usage that demeans Native American women, ranging
See more

Sorry bout that,

1. Its an Indian term, leave the Indians well enough alone.
2. Libtards are into everyone's business, sticking their noses where they should not.
3. Indians don't need libtards help, back the fuck off!
4. "The origin of the word "squaw" has been traced to the Algonquian language, in which it meant simply "woman." But its meaning was skewed by centuries of use by white people, including colonists in the 1600s.Nov 19, 2021"
5. I repeat stop slamming the Indians.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
vide a link showing that the majority of Natives support erasing the word "Squaw" from all federal lands.

If I was Native, I would be against such an initiat

They would rather have some land back than worry about what the White Man renamed

I think you have bought the narrative that Natives are so fragile, that they are deeply offended by the White Man's use of the term "Squ

I don't believe it, but could be convin

Rega

J

you really ought to get out more lol....

Squaw - Wikipedia

See more
Current status
See more
traditional Algonkian speakers, in both Indian and English, still say words like ‘nidobaskwa’=a female friend, ‘manigebeskwa’=woman of the woods, or ‘Squaw Sachem’=female chief.

There was a road near me, Squaw Run Rd, which has its name officially and forcefully changed to something else, like 10 years before Biden became president.

There was a road near me, Squaw Run Rd, which has its name officially and forcefully changed to something else, like 10 years before Biden became president.
Why? Did the local racist whites not like Native Americans? I find it offensive that people would ban their language. Was there a lot of pushback from the local natives over banning their culture?

And there's really horrible stuff conservatives call them, including squaws.... Most people end up calling them Native Americans in public. I like Indian also, on the other hand I don't trust anything conservatives like you have to say about
races and nomenclature. Around here too many of them tell ni**er jokes that I do not like. Around here is 72% trump, love them dearly but politically and racially they are pretty bad....
Thanks for sharing.

Sorry bout that,

1. Its an Indian term, leave the Indians well enough alone.
2. Libtards are into everyone's business, sticking their noses where they should not.
3. Indians don't need libtards help, back the fuck off!
4. "The origin of the word "squaw" has been traced to the Algonquian language, in which it meant simply "woman." But its meaning was skewed by centuries of use by white people, including colonists in the 1600s.Nov 19, 2021"
5. I repeat stop slamming the Indians.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
They HATE it. End of story, racist ass. Same with blacks and the slave flag DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. White perversion of indian term for female genetalia, SHYTTEHEAD.

They HATE it. End of story, racist ass. Same with blacks and the slave flag DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. White perversion of indian term for female genetalia, SHYTTEHEAD.
Sorry bout that,

1. They like you, recently came after bronze statues, historical statues, of high historical significance.
2. Now slobs like you are going after the Indians.
3. And everyone else is a racist, as was the reason you went after the souths historical men on horseback.
4. Franco, ......Fuck off,........ and go fuck yourself!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. They like you, recently came after bronze statues, historical statues, of high historical significance.
2. Now slobs like you are going after the Indians.
3. And everyone else is a racist, as was the reason you went after the souths historical men on horseback.
4. Franco, ......Fuck off,........ and go fuck yourself!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
any coincidence of reality with you is purely coincidental, Mr upside down and backwards brainwashed functional moronSorry bout that,

1. They like you, recently came after bronze statues, historical statues, of high historical significa

2. Now slobs like you are going after the Indian

3. And everyone else is a racist, as was the reason you went after the souths historical men on horsebac

4. Franco, ......Fuck off,........ and go fuck yoursel

Rega

SirJamesofTex

any coincidence of reality with you is purely coincidental, Mr upside down and backwards brainwashed functional moron. The indians hate the term *****, END of story moron. The computer will not even write it out dumbass....

Forum List

Back