U.S. to remove "squaw" from hundreds of federal lands place names

White leftists eradicating ANY and ALL traces of non-white people from the public sphere.

Pretty much what I'd expect...
Yeap, only whites can be displayed to help sell all products or be mascots for teams and schools. Blacks only dorms, blacks only libraries.

They are doing the job as they have always done. The job that kkk massas tell them as they use negroes and other minorities as political tools and cannon fodder.

But but but

The left in their clown cars don't get cause they have been contaminated since birth with zero counter balance to their brainwashing.

Result? Actual college professors claiming men can get pregnant and any questions about that is met with loud cries of their identity politics weapon. Without identity politics and loud accusations they would all be like cobras without venom. Useless.

They really do.

We are having this problem in Wales now. English colonisers are renaming welsh places with English names. Primarily becaue Welsh words are too complicated for them to understand.
Its part of a campaign to whitewash us from the landscape. This is a beautiful little film.

Relax, Tommy. Wales will still be 97% white, which is all you really care about.

Yeap, only whites can be displayed to help sell all products or be mascots for teams and schools. Blacks only dorms, blacks only libraries.

They are doing the job as they have always done. The job that kkk massas tell them as they use negroes and other minorities as political tools and cannon fodder.

But but but

The left in their clown cars don't get cause they have been contaminated since birth with zero counter balance to their brainwashing.

Result? Actual college professors claiming men can get pregnant and any questions about that is met with loud cries of their identity politics weapon. Without identity politics and loud accusations they would all be like cobras without venom. Useless.

Relax, Tommy. Wales will still be 97% white, which is all you really care about.
Based on what?

If they remove "Squaw Valley" I demand they change the name of :Zion " National Park too since it offends me

Forum List

Back