Biden's CDC Issues Mask Mandate for All Travel in The US, but There is One Problem

I will go down shooting before I wear that star of david.

I would rather die than comply.

But I will enjoy taking MANY down with me.
I am with you, Brother. Not on the shooting part :), but I will peacefully refuse to comply with tyranny, and stand for my inalienable right to make my own medical decisions, including whether or not I wish to wear an arguably-ineffective medical device on my face for a year.

Yes, except when you could spread the disease to someone else. Your rights stop at my nose.
That statement is so hypocritical.

You claim that you have the right to make me put something on my face.

Wear a mask forever if you want. Stay home forever if you want. It's called freedom.

Your rights do not extend to my nose, sorry. I have the right to breathe unrestricted, everywhere in America.

Can you fucking read? What a dumbass!

You do not have the right to breathe anywhere if you are a health risk to others.
Fucking Nazi

Typhoid Mary fan?

Go live in a bubble and leave the rest of us the fuck alone

So it's as simple as ignorance. That's usually how it works.

The mask doesn't protect Numero Uno. It protects Everybody Else FROM Numero Uno.

And whether you're sick or not is irrelevant. It's whether you're carrying that matters.
obama02.jpg

Wear a mask on your face to protect others, even if you aren't sick. LOL. You actually bought it!

You should also sell your house, as it is too big. A smaller house would protect others from sea level rise. Also, trade in your SUV and get a bicyle. It will save lives. Everyone needs to do their part. Otherwise, people will die.

They actually do buy this nonsense. They're easily led and manipulated and deceived.

uh HUH.

---------- Who won the Presidential election?

Uh huh, because legitimately elected presidents, prime ministers, etc have to erect massive walls, fencing, soldiers, around their state house...................yeah, sure thing. Enjoy your delusion.

Y'all are SOOOOOOOOOOO predictable. I suspected you couldn't handle that question, plunked there immediately after the line "They actually do buy this nonsense. They're easily led and manipulated and deceived" for irony.

And I was right.

It actually could have gone either way but you didn't let me down, didja. And you don't even grok the irony.

You tried to preempt but you failed and got busted. Yes, you are living in your own delusion.

"Pre-empt" --- what? You set yourself up, I just pushed you over. You can't answer, point proven.

Wait wait don't tell me. You're gonna claim these posts were "fraudulent" amirite? :rofl:

What a clown car.

Yeah, the election was fraudulent. You didn't preempt though. That was known weeks ago. You should probably remove one of those diapers around your face and breathe in some of that oxygen there in the green mountain state. You're not making much sense. Get those O2 levels up!!! Lol.

I will go down shooting before I wear that star of david.

I would rather die than comply.

But I will enjoy taking MANY down with me.
I am with you, Brother. Not on the shooting part :), but I will peacefully refuse to comply with tyranny, and stand for my inalienable right to make my own medical decisions, including whether or not I wish to wear an arguably-ineffective medical device on my face for a year.

Yes, except when you could spread the disease to someone else. Your rights stop at my nose.
That statement is so hypocritical.

You claim that you have the right to make me put something on my face.

Wear a mask forever if you want. Stay home forever if you want. It's called freedom.

Your rights do not extend to my nose, sorry. I have the right to breathe unrestricted, everywhere in America.

Can you fucking read? What a dumbass!

You do not have the right to breathe anywhere if you are a health risk to others.
Fucking Nazi

Typhoid Mary fan?

Go live in a bubble and leave the rest of us the fuck alone

No. Since you are an anti-social fucktard, I will let you do that. You will be happier living alone, and you cannot hurt anyone.

Rand Paul says, yeah right. If you already had COVID, or have been vaccinated. Throw your mask away.

Here he is on Jan 26th on the Senate subway...

senator-rand-paul-waits-with-his-staff-at-the-senate-subway-on-hill-picture-id1230803067

Does he now.

Perhaps Paul should read USMB where a thread posted the same time as this one shows a story of a vaccinated (two scoops) Congressman testing positive for COVID. That of course means he's carrying it, which in turn means even if the vaccine protects the carrier from getting sick it does nothing to prevent transmission of the same virus to somebody else who may not be vaccinated.

Of course Rand Paul is the same clown who went swimming in the Capitol pool after he'd been exposed and before he had a negative test result, so we already knew his level of personal responsibility.

Rand Paul. Senator representing the state of Cult of Ignorance.
Masks do not prevent spreading of the wuflu

The mask doesn't protect Numero Uno. It protects Everybody Else FROM Numero Uno.

And whether you're sick or not is irrelevant. It's whether you're carrying that matters.
obama02.jpg

Wear a mask on your face to protect others, even if you aren't sick. LOL. You actually bought it!

You should also sell your house, as it is too big. A smaller house would protect others from sea level rise. Also, trade in your SUV and get a bicyle. It will save lives. Everyone needs to do their part. Otherwise, people will die.

They actually do buy this nonsense. They're easily led and manipulated and deceived.

uh HUH.

Uh huh, because legitimately elected presidents, prime ministers, etc have to erect massive walls, fencing, soldiers, around their state house...................yeah, sure thing. Enjoy your delusion.

You think Trump put up that wall up around the capitol?

Absolutely not. We know the Insurrecttionistas were thugs, assaulters, bombers, gun nuts, Molotov cocktail mixers, hangmen and floor-shitters but I haven't seen any evidence that they were rapists too.

By the way it's "Capitol". Proper name.

"Insurrecttionistas" Not a word.....grammar queen. Lol. Oh yeah, i rarely capitalize proper nouns on message boards. Go back through posts. Its laziness.

Rand Paul says, yeah right. If you already had COVID, or have been vaccinated. Throw your mask away.

senator-rand-paul-waits-with-his-staff-at-the-senate-subway-on-hill-picture-id1230803067

Does he now.

Perhaps Paul should read USMB where a thread posted the same time as this one shows a story of a vaccinated (two scoops) Congressman testing positive for COVID. That of course means he's carrying it, which in turn means even if the vaccine protects the carrier from getting sick it does nothing to prevent transmission of the same virus to somebody else who may not be vaccinated.

Of course Rand Paul is the same clown who went swimming in the Capitol pool after he'd been exposed and before he had a negative test result, so we already knew his level of personal responsibility.

Nobody said they did. Seat belts do not prevent car fatalities either.

obama02.jpg

uh HUH.

Absolutely not. We know the Insurrecttionistas were thugs, assaulters, bombers, gun nuts, Molotov cocktail mixers, hangmen and floor-shitters but I haven't seen any evidence that they were rapists too.

"Insurrecttionistas" Not a word.....grammar queen. Lol. Oh yeah, i rarely capitalize proper nouns on message boards. Go back through posts. Its laziness.

Wow. Illiterate much?
Number one, "insurrectionista" is my own invented word, anyone with a basic knowledge of English can figure it out, and number two the post wasn't even addressed to you, which is why it cited a lower-case word that you didn't write.

Good gods it's dense.

obama02.jpg

uh HUH.

Y'all are SOOOOOOOOOOO predictable. I suspected you couldn't handle that question, plunked there immediately after the line "They actually do buy this nonsense. They're easily led and manipulated and deceived" for irony.

And I was right.

It actually could have gone either way but you didn't let me down, didja. And you don't even grok the irony.

You tried to preempt but you failed and got busted. Yes, you are living in your own delusion.

"Pre-empt" --- what? You set yourself up, I just pushed you over. You can't answer, point proven.

Wait wait don't tell me. You're gonna claim these posts were "fraudulent" amirite? :rofl:

What a clown car.
1612041337124.png

Biden just fingered Women's sports.

Greg

The "existential threat" of global warming didn't quite work out, so they had to come up with another more-devious narrative that is even scarier.

And the gullible masses lap it up, as they are scared by the TV constantly blasting them with messages about everyone dying from a "pandemic," even though most people don't even know anyone who died from COVID.

The people who want everyone to mask up and shut down "non-essential" businesses are the selfish ones. They want other people to change their way of living, to protect their vulnerable selves, even though it is completely obvious that everything that has been tried has not worked.

Viruses will be viruses. Sheep will be sheep.

Silly humans, thinking they can control a virus. We have had influenza in circulation forever, and it still comes back every year, killing people.

There are many other coronaviruses. There are four that most people acquire at some point in their lives. SARS and MERS are two additional coronaviruses. They all cause flu-like symptoms. There are no vaccines for any of them, other than COVID. And now there is Super COVID from the UK, Super Duper COVID from South Africa, and Super Duper Triple Dog Dare COVID from Brazil.

Silly humans. Be afraid. Even though Mother Nature has gifted you a remarkably-effective immune system that is better than any vaccine.
These mask threads are so interesting to me.

Two main sides to the issue (with some twists), and both sides feel that they have good standing in Science and/or the law..

1) Those that say, leave me alone, I don't want to wear a mask; you do you, and I'll do me.

2) Those that say, I am wearing a mask, and you need to also; it's about protecting other people.

We really are a divided country.

Me, I can respect differing opinions, so I don't think either side is "correct." I have long heard throughout my life that "one death is too many." That's not something I endorse, but I can understand why some people might hear that and think it is witty, and start repeating it.

Naturally, I respect the right of everyone to make their own medical decisions as long as they are of sound mind and conscious, so I side with the first group.

You do you, and I'll do me. :) I don't want to do you. Why do you think you have the right to do me?

Does he now.

THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING. If you don't want to catch it, stay in your basement. I have had worse "mild common colds." How's that lemmings ass in front of you smell through your mask?

Good for you, fucktard! I have had three people I know die!

My daughter caught it and can finally breathe after 2 months.

Take you "mild common cold" and shove it up your (well accustomed to invasion) ass!

I have no time for fucktards like you.
Listen you fucking moron, I've had about enough of your bullshit. I, my wife, my daughter, son-in-law, and two granddaughters ALL had your fucking bullshit "death virus." Five of the six of us had minor (myself) or NO symptoms. My wife had fatigue and shortness of breath that were fairly uncomfortable, but treated, under Dr. supervision with OTC remedies for about a month. We are all asymptomatic and living as restriction free as you FUCKING COMMUNISTS will allow. You're a fucking traitor. Go ahead and report that moron.
Glad you are okay. My wife and I got very sick, but my kids were virtually asymptomatic. I normally don't upvote posts with so many cuss words, but you are making a good point with understandable emotion, and I share your opinion. It's quite an emotional topic to me too. I absolutely hate wearing a mask, and I love to walk around smiling. It's part of my pursuit of happiness.

I have this terrible habit of whistling little tunes all the time too. So that guy you see in the store, smiling, and whistling occasionally, could be me. Some people probably want me locked up for smiling and whistling.

No one says a thing to me about my maskless face, other than once. Everyone is polite and friendly.

If anyone ever says anything to me, I will say, excuse me, but you don't know my situation; please mind your own business.

And we can take it from there.
Glad to hear that you recovered as well. Sorry, I am honestly trying to clean up my language on here, but that moron is so full of himself that he thinks he can bulldoze people. I wear a mask in businesses in my area because to do otherwise would put their license in jeopardy. I don't wear it anywhere else. HaHa, that is quite coincidental that you smile and whistle too. I whistle all the time.

obama02.jpg

uh HUH.

Wow. Illiterate much?
Number one, "insurrectionista" is my own invented word, anyone with a basic knowledge of English can figure it out, and number two the post wasn't even addressed to you, which is why it cited a lower-case word that you didn't write.

Good gods it's dense.

Oh I know. You have your own language. You're a modern day sequoyah. Lol.

obama02.jpg

uh HUH.

Wow. Illiterate much?

Good gods it's dense.

There are Cherokee street signs around these parts but I can't read them.

Constructing words out of known elements isn't like a "new" thing for those who actually read and write. WTF did Rump mean by the term "Obamagate"?

The "existential threat" of global warming didn't quite work out, so they had to come up with another more-devious narrative that is even scarier.

And the gullible masses lap it up, as they are scared by the TV constantly blasting them with messages about everyone dying from a "pandemic," even though most people don't even know anyone who died from COVID.

The people who want everyone to mask up and shut down "non-essential" businesses are the selfish ones. They want other people to change their way of living, to protect their vulnerable selves, even though it is completely obvious that everything that has been tried has not worked.

Silly humans, thinking they can control a virus. We have had influenza in circulation forever, and it still comes back every year, killing people.

There are many other coronaviruses. There are four that most people acquire at some point in their lives. SARS and MERS are two additional coronaviruses. They all cause flu-like symptoms. There are no vaccines for any of them, other than COVID. And now there is Super COVID from the UK, Super Duper COVID from South Africa, and Super Duper Triple Dog Dare COVID from Brazil.

Silly humans. Be afraid. Even though Mother Nature has gifted you a remarkably-effective immune system that is better than any vaccine.

Two main sides to the issue (with some twists), and both sides feel that they have good standing in Science and/or the law..

1) Those that say, leave me alone, I don't want to wear a mask; you do you, and I'll do me.

2) Those that say, I am wearing a mask, and you need to also; it's about protecting other people.

Me, I can respect differing opinions, so I don't think either side is "correct." I have long heard throughout my life that "one death is too many." That's not something I endorse, but I can understand why some people might hear that and think it is witty, and start repeating it.

Naturally, I respect the right of everyone to make their own medical decisions as long as they are of sound mind and conscious, so I side with the first group.

You do you, and I'll do me. :) I don't want to do you. Why do you think you have the right to do me?

I don't know but you just responded to your own post, so I guess it's prudent to advise, when you're going to do you, leave the board and do you in private.

obama02.jpg

uh HUH.

Wow. Illiterate much?

Good gods it's dense.

There are Cherokee street signs around these parts but I can't read them.

Constructing words out of known elements isn't like a "new" thing for those who actually read and write. WTF did Rump mean by the term "Obamagate"?

I have no clue. I'm still to figure out what "is" means and what nucular bombs are.

I wear a mask in businesses in my area because to do otherwise would put their license in jeopardy. I don't wear it anywhere else.

It's nice of you to do that. That is the real dilemma for us Conservatives; we don't want to violate any private business' rules.

What I have found is that the private businesses are only doing it because they are told they have to and really don't care.

I admit that every store I walk into has a huge "No Mask - No Entry" sign or similar on the door. I walk right in.

Every order has exceptions for not wearing a mask, and you do not have to share your reasons with anyone. As an example, here is Virginia's amended mask order, with the exceptions listed on page 3....

I am not violating the order that is in effect in VA, not that it is enforceable anyway.

Common medical reasons to not wear a mask would include:
- It makes it difficult for me to breathe
- It fogs up my glasses, making it difficult to see
- It causes face acne
- It causes halitosis
- It gives me significant anxiety, knowing that globalist dictators are trampling upon my God-given Constitutional rights. :)

Constitutional reasons would include:
- I have the right to make my own medical decisions
- Wearing a mask restricts my ability to freely express myself.

Last edited:

obama02.jpg

uh HUH.

capitol is NOT a proper name, nazi. Definition of CAPITOL You're welcome. You can thank me for the education later. SMH.

Does he now.

Then you need to volunteer in a COVID ward in your local hospital to test that theory!

I wear a mask in businesses in my area because to do otherwise would put their license in jeopardy. I don't wear it anywhere else.

It's nice of you to do that. That is the real dilemma for us Conservatives; we don't want to violate any private business' rules.

What I have found is that the private businesses are only doing it because they are told they have to and really don't care.

I admit that every store I walk into has a huge "No Mask - No Entry" sign or similar on the door. I walk right in.

Every order has exceptions for not wearing a mask, and you do not have to share your reasons with anyone. As an example, here is Virginia's amended mask order, with the exceptions listed on page 3....

I am not violating the order that is in effect in VA, not that it is enforceable anyway.

Common medical reasons to not wear a mask would include:
- It makes it difficult for me to breathe
- It fogs up my glasses, making it difficult to see
- It causes face acne
- It causes halitosis
- It gives me significant anxiety, knowing that globalist dictators are trampling upon my God-given Constitutional rights.

Constitutional reasons would include:
- I have the right to make my own medical decisions
- Wearing a mask restricts my ability to freely express myself.
I agree, it also violates the ADA. But you know these morons, they want to make up the rules as they go along.

I don't know but you just responded to your own post, so I guess it's prudent to advise, when you're going to do you, leave the board and do you in private.
It's a convenient way of adding additional thought.

Unless you are a mod, go pound sand, or at least point me to some rule about not replying to your own post, which would be completely ridiculous, as there are countless reasons to reply to your own post.

I posted something substantive that attempts to contribute to the discussion. Your post was worthless.

But nice analogy anyway.

Forum List

Back