Biden's CDC Issues Mask Mandate for All Travel in The US, but There is One Problem

I will go down shooting before I wear that star of david.

I would rather die than comply.

But I will enjoy taking MANY down with me.
The fact that you compare Mass requirements to Jews being forced to wear the Star of David by the Nazis says a lot about you
It's not the worst analogy...

obey-government-stay-home-close-business-get-in-boxcars.jpg

Actually it is the worst analogy.

You are measures which help to prevent the spread of a deadly virus to measure taken by the Nazis for the sole purpose of identifying Jews for later extermination.

if you don't want to wear a mask don't wear one I don't give a f*** but don't get mad when grocery stores tell you you can't go in there and buy food. You do not have the right to do something that endangers other people
What healthy person is endangering the public by not wearing a mask, pray tell. You must be one of those Nazis that believe you are guilty until proven innocent. C'mon Man, use your head.

You can carry the virus and infect others even if you never develop symptoms
It is incumbent on you to prove that I have the virus--not the other way. If a person tests positive and refuses to quarantine, then you have a Typhoid Mary situation and that person should be forcibly quarantined, but even during Typhoid Mary's time, the entire world was not told to mask--infected or not. You CANNOT force a healthy population to follow all of these draconian democrat measures. They are misguided and ignorant, not to mention UNCONSTITUTIONAL.
I

Actually no. the Constitution specifically gives the government the authority to enact measures to protect the public welfare. Courts have always held that this includes enacting policies to protect public healh.

The CDC, and other major health organizations, have enough evidence that the virus can be spread by people who do not have symptoms, that any Court you take it to is going to side with them, and they're going to uphold the government's authority to enforce policies designed to stem the spread of the virus, and they have. Countless courts have upheld mask mandates and other social distancing mandates as constitutional.

And let's get one thing straight no one's forcing you to wear a mask you're just not allowed to go into any public buildings, including stores and other businesses and even if there wasn't a mask mandate, businesses will still have the right and legal authority to refuse you entrance to their property if you are not wearing one. Federal law allows private property owners to enforce health measures on on their own property. if they require you to wear a mask on their property and you refuse then are asked to leave if you refuse to leave you can be arrested for criminal trespassing. We've seen countless people arrested for felony trespassing assault and other crimes after being ordered out of a store or other business over there refusal to wear a mask.
Where do you live? I'll stay out of that area. Where I live, the businesses are as adamant in their opposition as I am. The government is forcing these draconian measures arbitrarily. In WA they locked the state down going on 3 mo. now and cases are spiking. What does the democrat governor do? He opens the POPULOUS west side up (majority democrat) and keeps the east side locked down by tying restrictions to one population center. Eight counties meet requirements, but one does not so the entire east side is shut down. THIS IS POLITICAL BULLSHIT and if you believe anything else than you might as well answer with a BAAAAAAAA!

Most major retailers and for social distancing and mass mandates on their properties there are a few small businesses owners that refuse. But in my state if a business owner refuses to follow social distancing guidelines and and enforce Mass mandates on their property then if there is an outbreak on their property forcing them to shut down they are barred from receiving tax aid to stay open and they will go out of business. In my opinion that's how it should be it should be left up to them whether or not to follow the guidelines but if they choose not to they don't get tax aid

So it's as simple as ignorance. That's usually how it works.

The mask doesn't protect Numero Uno. It protects Everybody Else FROM Numero Uno.

And whether you're sick or not is irrelevant. It's whether you're carrying that matters.
obama02.jpg

Wear a mask on your face to protect others, even if you aren't sick. LOL. You actually bought it!

You should also sell your house, as it is too big. A smaller house would protect others from sea level rise. Also, trade in your SUV and get a bicyle. It will save lives. Everyone needs to do their part. Otherwise, people will die.

They actually do buy this nonsense. They're easily led and manipulated and deceived.

uh HUH.

---------- Who won the Presidential election?

Uh huh, because legitimately elected presidents, prime ministers, etc have to erect massive walls, fencing, soldiers, around their state house...................yeah, sure thing. Enjoy your delusion.

You think Trump put up that wall up around the capitol?

Absolutely not. We know the Insurrecttionistas were thugs, assaulters, bombers, gun nuts, Molotov cocktail mixers, hangmen and floor-shitters but I haven't seen any evidence that they were rapists too.

By the way it's "Capitol". Proper name.
capitol is NOT a proper name, nazi. Definition of CAPITOL You're welcome. You can thank me for the education later. SMH.

Actually, you're wrong. Check your own definition. When referring to the building in which the US Congress meets, it is a proper name - the Capitol - and is capitalized.

Definition of capitol

1a: a building in which a state legislative body meetsthe dome of the state capitol
b: a group of buildings in which the functions of state government are carried out
2capitalized : the building in which the U.S. Congress meets at Washington
I will go down shooting before I wear that star of david.

I would rather die than comply.

But I will enjoy taking MANY down with me.
The fact that you compare Mass requirements to Jews being forced to wear the Star of David by the Nazis says a lot about you
It's not the worst analogy...

obey-government-stay-home-close-business-get-in-boxcars.jpg

Actually it is the worst analogy.

You are measures which help to prevent the spread of a deadly virus to measure taken by the Nazis for the sole purpose of identifying Jews for later extermination.

if you don't want to wear a mask don't wear one I don't give a f*** but don't get mad when grocery stores tell you you can't go in there and buy food. You do not have the right to do something that endangers other people
What healthy person is endangering the public by not wearing a mask, pray tell. You must be one of those Nazis that believe you are guilty until proven innocent. C'mon Man, use your head.

You can carry the virus and infect others even if you never develop symptoms
It is incumbent on you to prove that I have the virus--not the other way. If a person tests positive and refuses to quarantine, then you have a Typhoid Mary situation and that person should be forcibly quarantined, but even during Typhoid Mary's time, the entire world was not told to mask--infected or not. You CANNOT force a healthy population to follow all of these draconian democrat measures. They are misguided and ignorant, not to mention UNCONSTITUTIONAL.
I

Actually no. the Constitution specifically gives the government the authority to enact measures to protect the public welfare. Courts have always held that this includes enacting policies to protect public healh.

The CDC, and other major health organizations, have enough evidence that the virus can be spread by people who do not have symptoms, that any Court you take it to is going to side with them, and they're going to uphold the government's authority to enforce policies designed to stem the spread of the virus, and they have. Countless courts have upheld mask mandates and other social distancing mandates as constitutional.

And let's get one thing straight no one's forcing you to wear a mask you're just not allowed to go into any public buildings, including stores and other businesses and even if there wasn't a mask mandate, businesses will still have the right and legal authority to refuse you entrance to their property if you are not wearing one. Federal law allows private property owners to enforce health measures on on their own property. if they require you to wear a mask on their property and you refuse then are asked to leave if you refuse to leave you can be arrested for criminal trespassing. We've seen countless people arrested for felony trespassing assault and other crimes after being ordered out of a store or other business over there refusal to wear a mask.
Where do you live? I'll stay out of that area. Where I live, the businesses are as adamant in their opposition as I am. The government is forcing these draconian measures arbitrarily. In WA they locked the state down going on 3 mo. now and cases are spiking. What does the democrat governor do? He opens the POPULOUS west side up (majority democrat) and keeps the east side locked down by tying restrictions to one population center. Eight counties meet requirements, but one does not so the entire east side is shut down. THIS IS POLITICAL BULLSHIT and if you believe anything else than you might as well answer with a BAAAAAAAA!

Most major retailers and for social distancing and mass mandates on their properties there are a few small businesses owners that refuse. But in my state if a business owner refuses to follow social distancing guidelines and and enforce Mass mandates on their property then if there is an outbreak on their property forcing them to shut down they are barred from receiving tax aid to stay open and they will go out of business. In my opinion that's how it should be it should be left up to them whether or not to follow the guidelines but if they choose not to they don't get tax aid
The only answer lies in civil disobedience. The government overreach has become such that in states where arbitrary rules are made to lock down based on party the only way to combat it is through disregarding them. They have already shown in this election that voting is illegitimate.

And neither do you
Yes i do. I know you need to tell yourself that, so you feel less like an asshole. But you are lying to yourself, and you are an asshole.
Until you can learn to converse in full posts we’re done. You can’t cherry pick a few words like a child and expect to be taken seriously. Work on that.
No, i address the one point i mean to address. This is your way of ducking me.

Because quite frankly, if you and your family are leaving your house to do stuff, I don't want to hear a fucking word about how "terrified" you are.
Doing less is mitigating risk. And they aren't just terrified for themselves. Because they have empathy and compassion. You should try them sometime.

The mask doesn't protect Numero Uno. It protects Everybody Else FROM Numero Uno.

And whether you're sick or not is irrelevant. It's whether you're carrying that matters.
obama02.jpg

Wear a mask on your face to protect others, even if you aren't sick. LOL. You actually bought it!

You should also sell your house, as it is too big. A smaller house would protect others from sea level rise. Also, trade in your SUV and get a bicyle. It will save lives. Everyone needs to do their part. Otherwise, people will die.

They actually do buy this nonsense. They're easily led and manipulated and deceived.

uh HUH.

Uh huh, because legitimately elected presidents, prime ministers, etc have to erect massive walls, fencing, soldiers, around their state house...................yeah, sure thing. Enjoy your delusion.

Absolutely not. We know the Insurrecttionistas were thugs, assaulters, bombers, gun nuts, Molotov cocktail mixers, hangmen and floor-shitters but I haven't seen any evidence that they were rapists too.

"Insurrecttionistas" Not a word.....grammar queen. Lol. Oh yeah, i rarely capitalize proper nouns on message boards. Go back through posts. Its laziness.

Wow. Illiterate much?
Number one, "insurrectionista" is my own invented word, anyone with a basic knowledge of English can figure it out, and number two the post wasn't even addressed to you, which is why it cited a lower-case word that you didn't write.

Good gods it's dense.

Oh I know. You have your own language. You're a modern day sequoyah. Lol.

There are Cherokee street signs around these parts but I can't read them.

Constructing words out of known elements isn't like a "new" thing for those who actually read and write. WTF did Rump mean by the term "Obamagate"?

Just disgusting scandals like spying on your political opponents with the CIA and the FBI. That's my best guess but it could be a dozen other debacles.

Greg

Rand Paul says, yeah right. If you already had COVID, or have been vaccinated. Throw your mask away.

Here he is on Jan 26th on the Senate subway...

senator-rand-paul-waits-with-his-staff-at-the-senate-subway-on-hill-picture-id1230803067

Does he now.

Perhaps Paul should read USMB where a thread posted the same time as this one shows a story of a vaccinated (two scoops) Congressman testing positive for COVID. That of course means he's carrying it, which in turn means even if the vaccine protects the carrier from getting sick it does nothing to prevent transmission of the same virus to somebody else who may not be vaccinated.

Of course Rand Paul is the same clown who went swimming in the Capitol pool after he'd been exposed and before he had a negative test result, so we already knew his level of personal responsibility.

Rand Paul. Senator representing the state of Cult of Ignorance.

You're full of crap. If your viral load isn't high enough to make you sick, then the likelihood of transmission is pretty much zero.

obama02.jpg

uh HUH.

"Insurrecttionistas" Not a word.....grammar queen. Lol. Oh yeah, i rarely capitalize proper nouns on message boards. Go back through posts. Its laziness.

Wow. Illiterate much?
Number one, "insurrectionista" is my own invented word, anyone with a basic knowledge of English can figure it out, and number two the post wasn't even addressed to you, which is why it cited a lower-case word that you didn't write.

Good gods it's dense.

Oh I know. You have your own language. You're a modern day sequoyah. Lol.

There are Cherokee street signs around these parts but I can't read them.

Constructing words out of known elements isn't like a "new" thing for those who actually read and write. WTF did Rump mean by the term "Obamagate"?

Just disgusting scandals like spying on your political opponents with the CIA and the FBI. That's my best guess but it could be a dozen other debacles.

Greg

You mean "tapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppping my wires"? See now, that's an invented word that's just bigly-covfefe stupid.

Because quite frankly, if you and your family are leaving your house to do stuff, I don't want to hear a fucking word about how "terrified" you are.
Doing less is mitigating risk. And they aren't just terrified for themselves. Because they have empathy and compassion. You should try them sometime.

I have no interest in "being compassionate" through micromanaging the lives of people for the benefit of faceless, abstract groups and virtue-signaling, thanks. When I need the advice of a sociopath on how to be a decent human being, you'll be the first leftist I call, Fart.

You handle your business. I'll handle mine. Other people will handle theirs. Do not try to handle mine for what you've decided other people need.

Forum List

Back