MORE TRUMP WINNING!: Stock Market Reaches Record High...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
WTG Mr. Prez! :dance:

S&P 500 closes at record high; Dow posts best week since December

U.S. stocks rose to record levels Friday and posted strong weekly gains.

The Dow Jones industrial average rose 64.86 points to close at 22.2686.34, a record. Boeing, 3M and Apple contributed the most to the gains. The index also posted an intraday high of 22,275.02

The S&P 500 also notched record highs, advancing 0.2 percent to finish at 2,500.23. Friday also marked the first time the index broke above 2,500. Information technology and financials were among the best-performing sectors.

The Nasdaq composite outperformed, closing 0.3 percent higher at 6,448.47; it also managed to an intraday record of 6,464.27.

"People are always looking for a reason for the market to go down but stocks keep going up and earnings remain strong," said JJ Kinahan, chief market strategist at TD Ameritrade...

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

The Dow Jones industrial average rose 64.86 points to close at 22.2686.34, a record. Boeing, 3M and Apple contributed the most to the gains. The index also posted an intraday high of 22,275.02

The S&P 500 also notched record highs, advancing 0.2 percent to finish at 2,500.23. Friday also marked the first time the index broke above 2,500. Information technology and financials were among the best-performing sectors.

The Nasdaq composite outperformed, closing 0.3 percent higher at 6,448.47; it also managed to an intraday record of 6,464.27.

"People are always looking for a reason for the market to go down but stocks keep going up and earnings remain strong," said JJ Kinahan, chief market strategist at TD Ameritrade...

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Do you post this on a weekly or semi weekly basis?

Trump: We Are in a Big Fat Ugly Bubble

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Do you post this on a weekly or semi weekly basis?

Trump: We Are in a Big Fat Ugly Bubble

I post it when it happens. So if records are happening weekly, then yes. Go Trump! :dance:

The Stock Market is not the economy.
The Stock Market will go down, too. Who gets the blame for that?
The Stock Market is driven up and down by a far more complicated set of facts than who is in the White House.
Kind of like the price of gas.
This is a recording.

:rolleyes-41:

The Stock Market is driven up and down by a far more complicated set of facts than who is in the White House.
This is a recording.

30 stocks in the DJI.

This is a recording.

Do you have a 401K? I think many would disagree with you on some of your assertions.

This is a recording.

Do you have a 401K? I think many would disagree with you on some of your assertions.
Well, I have one, and I have clients with them, because I'm a financial advisor. This stuff is my profession, and seeing something this complex turned into simplistic, transparent, partisan political bumper sticker sloganeering gets a little old.

The Dow went up 12,000 points under Obama. Trump's not even at 3,000 yet.

Oh, so you want the Stock Market to go down? You a sick little hater fo sho, kid. :cuckoo:
No. But don't be surprised when Trump does some stupid shit and collapses it.

Oh, so you'll give Trump all the credit if the Stock Market goes down? Gee, go figure?
Of course he will.

I know. Rabid Trump-Haters. They craaaazy. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back