Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

I'm hoping stealing elections goes the way of hijacking planes with box cutters. The element of surprise is gone and with proper preparation, you won't see either one again. We'll find out this Nov.

If it does, the filthy marxist fucks won't ever win another national election. That is what you call a "fact".

Clipboard01.jpg

Well, I ain't at all versed in 'absentee ballots', or the actual ballot count (although, I did see the thorough post by Schmidlap on that very issue in another nearby thead).

However, with that said, I did find informative ---and credible----and persuasive-----that reportage on what Don Trump's long time pollster-for-hire, Tony Fabrizio, determined after the 2020 election.

As you no doubt know, Fabrizio, was the well-regarded pollster Trump and the RNC employed for several years in order to 'keep-a-finger-on-the-pulse' of the American electorate. All candidates have hired one of those type of guys to do exactly that.

Trump and team relied on Fabrizio and his firm to inform them on trends, reactions, and what citizens were thinking. In short, Fabrizio was DTrump's and the RNC's go-to pollster for giving them data that they could rely upon and make decisions from.

So, when Fabrizio finished his measuring of what happened in the 2020 election and informed DTrump and his enablers in December 2020....well, it carried with it the track record, reliability, and the reputation of the man who had guided them with actionable data for years.
(I realize most of you already know all that, but for newbies here, I'm simply trying to be helpful)

Accordingly, it was with keen interest when news leaked out about what Fabrizio and his teams had actually discovered.

(You can read his whole 27 page report in the link embedded within this linked article:
The upshot of it all was this: Trump lost not because of walk-in ballots, nor mail-in ballots, nor absentee ballots, nor unsolicited ballots....noper. None of that.

Don Trump lost the 2020 election by near 8 million votes.....because of two primary reasons, per Fabrizio:

1. Voters thought he was untrustworthy (duh!)
  2. And......Voters thought he was incompetent.

Tony Fabrizio, the in-house go-to pollster, found that out. And told Trump and his enablers.
(Yet, they still persisted with their "Stop-the-Steal" grift.

Go ahead, read the Politico article from February 1st, 2021.
Fabrizio said voters said...'untrustworthy', 'incompetent'.
Fabrizio said that.
My poor avatar did not say that.
My avatar is neutral on political figures.

Again, so only Democrat voters were paranoid of the Democrat Virus?

That is not the only reason people voted by mail. I voted by mail due to the convenience, not because of COIVD

Trump voters are so obedient they disregarded the ‘health risk’ associated with in-person voting and did what Trump said to do?
That really makes sense?

Yes, given Trump's cult like following I think they would have all shown up naked if Trump had told them to

Not really, they had the highest percent of mail in votes so even that would be some what expected. Also your source is missing most of the big blue state so we do not know if this hold true for Ill and NY and Cali
I heard some Halflinger the other day proving that
Trump really never won in 2016.Because he Lost
the Popular Vote.
That was entirely due to California.Where Hillary
had over 4 million More votes than Trump.
Hillary - 8,753,788
Trump - 4,483,810
yet she was awarded all 55 Electoral votes.
Rough translation.
There is no talking or rationalizing with these Leftist
pissants.Take California out the 2016 mix and Trump had
Over One million more votes than Hillary who was advertised as
having over 3 million more votes nationwide than Trump.
Still ... Trump Won a Majority of States.

Not really, they had the highest percent of mail in votes so even that would be some what expected. Also your source is missing most of the big blue state so we do not know if this hold true for Ill and NY and Cali

That is not the only reason people voted by mail. I voted by mail due to the convenience, not because of COIVD

Yes, given Trump's cult like following I think they would have all shown up naked if Trump had told them to
All because you said so huh?
Hahaha….your neat little personal theory is predicated on the obedience level of Trump voters….I’m certain you can quantify such a hypothesis…right?
Because you say so doesn’t really work for critical thinkers.

Um ... Where are all your Biden cult followers.
Dropping like flies they be.The latest House Democrat
announcing yesterday that she will not be running in
fall now numbers 30

Let’s be honest, you fence sitters vote by mail because you know your vote doesn’t matter.
Because a hardcore TDS’er in cyberspace says so or because such an assertion is quantifiable?

Let’s be honest, you fence sitters vote by mail because you know your vote doesn’t matter.
We voted by mail because our votes do matter.

However, Trump attempted to make sure our votes would be disregarded if we voted against him like a good baby fascist.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

My vote counted exactly the same amount as the 2.4 million people that voted for Trump in my state. Their 2.4 million votes and my one vote both accounted for the same number of Electors.

My issue is that the optics look bad and it further creates division. I have zero proof that many mail in ballots were illegal. However, any logical person would agree that it’s easier to commit fraud voting by mail. Hence 40% of the country believes there was fraud in the 2020 election and massive fraud. Charts like this add fuel to that fire. If you can’t see that then I cannot help you.
The optics are bad to morons who don’t want to look past the fraud narrative. To everyone else there’s nothing to see but the results of a pandemic.

Why the obsession with that? It's pretty irrelevant.

A lot of Dems (in every state) chose to vote absentee) Most Republicans (in every state) chose to vote in person

That has been well covered on this thread.

Move along now.
Not irrelevant to me. Optics are bad in my view. If you have moved on then move on from this thread please. I am here for thoughtful discussions not insults.

Not that there is anything wrong with that....still very interesting.

If we had data for all 50 states, we would likely see Trump winning the Election Day vote in almost all of them and Biden winning the absentee vote in almost all of them.

View attachment 602454
Absentee votes

I.E., votes

Biden won because of votes.

We know.

if only there could be a reasonable explanation for this.

"It’s not hard to see why Trump, then, in his desperation to hold onto power, claimed that Democrats used mail ballots to steal the election from him. Biden indeed would not have won without mail votes, but there is no evidence that a significant number of these votes were cast fraudulently. Rather, the increase in their use was a response to the pandemic — one that was even encouraged by most election officials — and the fact that these votes were so Democratic is very likely due to Trump himself. By casting doubt on the security of mail ballots, he all but ensured that most of his voters would cast their votes using traditional methods, leaving the pool of absentee ballots strikingly — but not surprisingly — blue. (Paired with Republicans’ legal efforts to throw out entire batches of absentee ballots, this may even have been a deliberate strategy to improve Trump’s chances by disenfranchising Democratic voters.)"

Not surprising since several states couldn’t even start counting the mail ballots until after the close of polls.

Let me guess, only swing states. And only states where Biden was losing until polls were closed.

Mail in ballots can be counted during the day, noting prevents them from doing that.

And who counts them at 2AM when polls are closed?

1644932303706.jpg

Last edited:
if only there could be a reasonable explanation for this.

"It’s not hard to see why Trump, then, in his desperation to hold onto power, claimed that Democrats used mail ballots to steal the election from him. Biden indeed would not have won without mail votes, but there is no evidence that a significant number of these votes were cast fraudulently. Rather, the increase in their use was a response to the pandemic — one that was even encouraged by most election officials — and the fact that these votes were so Democratic is very likely due to Trump himself. By casting doubt on the security of mail ballots, he all but ensured that most of his voters would cast their votes using traditional methods, leaving the pool of absentee ballots strikingly — but not surprisingly — blue. (Paired with Republicans’ legal efforts to throw out entire batches of absentee ballots, this may even have been a deliberate strategy to improve Trump’s chances by disenfranchising Democratic voters.)"
Everyone saw it coming. Even Team Trump. That's why he started vomiting the Big Lie in about May of 2020.

Forum List

Back