Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

Not that there is anything wrong with that....still very interesting.

If we had data for all 50 states, we would likely see Trump winning the Election Day vote in almost all of them and Biden winning the absentee vote in almost all of them.

View attachment 602454
So? There was a global pandemic going on making voting in person risky. There was one candidate actively promoting voting by mail. There was another candidate railing against voting by mail, effectively making people who voted for him less likely to do it.

Yet here you are trying to imply that the fact this is what we saw somehow is "interesting".

It was predicted before a single vote was cast precisely because of this dynamic.

Either you are uninformed, (doubtful), or this is a dishonest OP designed to cast doubt without taking an actual position.

Well then why are you posting here? I am being very polite. If you don’t see that the optics are horrible I cannot help you. If we fix the optics it goes a long way to fix the country. Your response is that there is no proof of widespread fraud, I agree. There is also no proof of widespread speeding but people speed all the time. The optics here are horrible and hence many believe the election was stolen.
Actually there is proof of widespread speeding. Drive a day over the freeway, you will find people stopped all over or for that matter drive the speed limit and see how many people pass you. Go to court, you will find people caught speeding. I think all people have been stopped or know people who've been stopped for speeding etc. etc.

As it stands there are a handful of people in the US who've been caught commiting fraud in the 2020 election. All of them Trump supporters. It's like saying a firecracker is the same as an atomic bomb because they both go "boom"

Last edited:
The blue districts in at least 5 states ballot stuffed unverified ballots by the thousands...and given a chance they will do it again....
Of course the Dems will steal elections if necessary. They play dirty and they play for keeps.

For example consider how Hillary spied on Trump while he was President. Of course as usual she will get away with it. People don’t obey the law if they don’t fear it will be enforced.

So? There was a global pandemic going on making voting in person risky. There was one candidate actively promoting voting by mail. There was another candidate railing against voting by mail, effectively making people who voted for him less likely to do it.

Yet here you are trying to imply that the fact this is what we saw somehow is "interesting".

It was predicted before a single vote was cast precisely because of this dynamic.

Either you are uninformed, (doubtful), or this is a dishonest OP designed to cast doubt without taking an actual position.
I did Not imply anything. I stated it was interesting. Secondly many believe the election was stolen. The optics are bad. So you are stating that COVID19 only scared Democrats? LOL

OK

Actually there is proof of widespread speeding. Drive a day over the freeway, you will find people stopped all over or for that matter drive the speed limit and see how many people pass you. Go to court, you will find people caught speeding. I think all people have been stopped or know people who've been stopped for speeding etc. etc.

As it stands there are a handful of people in the US who've been caught commiting fraud in the 2020 election. All of them Trump supporters. It's like saying a firecracker is the same as an atomic bomb because they both go "boom"
Not true. I have been speeding for years. Tiny percentage gets pulled over. Same with voter fraud. Actually people speed daily and a tiny tiny tiny percentage gets caught.

It is a question, not a defense since I care not who gets elected because we get the same no matter who is in charge.
My issue is that the optics look bad and it further creates division. I have zero proof that many mail in ballots were illegal. However, any logical person would agree that it’s easier to commit fraud voting by mail. Hence 40% of the country believes there was fraud in the 2020 election and massive fraud. Charts like this add fuel to that fire. If you can’t see that then I cannot help you.

My issue is that the optics look bad and it further creates division. I have zero proof that many mail in ballots were illegal. However, any logical person would agree that it’s easier to commit fraud voting by mail. Hence 40% of the country believes there was fraud in the 2020 election and massive fraud. Charts like this add fuel to that fire. If you can’t see that then I cannot help you.
Too many if's for you to summarize that which you can't prove if you could leave your emotions out of it you may come to a conclusion.

I did Not imply anything. I stated it was interesting. Secondly many believe the election was stolen. The optics are bad. So you are stating that COVID19 only scared Democrats? LOL

OK
Of course, you implied something. Because "interesting" is simply not a way to describe something that was known. And you implied it again by stating the complete of utter lack of evidence of voter fraud. Despite poll watchers, thousands of lawyers, safeguards in place, and lawyers for Trump when questioned in court saying they aren't aware of voter fraud. Somehow doesn't mean it didn't happen.

The only person I find worse to debate than someone who's irrational is someone who's dishonest.

And another thing, putting up strawmen and false equivalencies doesn't make your argument better. It makes it worse.

Forum List

Back