Michael Roman, the founder of the fake elector scheme has been subpoenaed

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018

So, what does that mean? It means all the voter fraud lies by the Trump administration that have been pedaled by his cult base, are irrelevant. You can take all the space laser/Hugo Chavez/Dominion voting machines/illegals voting/ ballot stuffing/, evidence without showing evidence, and whatever other nonsensical conspiracies you can think of, and toss them out the window. Why? Because, if any of those conspiracies ever had a chance of bearing fruit, Trump and his goons destroyed those opportunities with the fake elector scheme. It was orchestrated by Mike Roman, and carried out by team Trump.

Think of the logic for a minute, not that everyone on the Left doesn't already know this, and so does Trump world by the way, but why would you need to manufacture an illegal slate of fake electors, if all your conspiracies were true? And if you answer that question honestly, you'll logically deduce, that you can't have both of them, without cancelling the other one out. With one, you ruin the other, and visa versa. Get it? It makes no sense to pedal all these conspiracies, while simultaneously trying to overthrow an election with fake electors. If this doesn't make sense to anyone, they are either liars, or lack cognitive skills. This has been my argument the whole time, that the Right does not want to discuss.

The conspiracy arguments have no weight, if you go and ruin those arguments with a fake elector scheme. Pretty simple logical reasoning actually. Can anyone on the Right show me how I am wrong, minus the usual fascist/communist/ baby murdering/ anti-American/ illegal loving trash talk you all usually come up with?

So, what does that mean? It means all the voter fraud lies by the Trump administration that have been pedaled by his cult base, are irrelevant. You can take all the space laser/Hugo Chavez/Dominion voting machines/illegals voting/ ballot stuffing/, evidence without showing evidence, and whatever other nonsensical conspiracies you can think of, and toss them out the window. Why? Because, if any of those conspiracies ever had a chance of bearing fruit, Trump and his goons destroyed those opportunities with the fake elector scheme. It was orchestrated by Mike Roman, and carried out by team Trump.

Think of the logic for a minute, not that everyone on the Left doesn't already know this, and so does Trump world by the way, but why would you need to manufacture an illegal slate of fake electors, if all your conspiracies were true? And if you answer that question honestly, you'll logically deduce, that you can't have both of them, without cancelling the other one out. With one, you ruin the other, and visa versa. Get it? It makes no sense to pedal all these conspiracies, while simultaneously trying to overthrow an election with fake electors. If this doesn't make sense to anyone, they are either liars, or lack cognitive skills. This has been my argument the whole time, that the Right does not want to discuss.

The conspiracy arguments have no weight, if you go and ruin those arguments with a fake elector scheme. Pretty simple logical reasoning actually. Can anyone on the Right show me how I am wrong, minus the usual fascist/communist/ baby murdering/ anti-American/ illegal loving trash talk you all usually come up with?

Their "thought leaders" are doing and perpetrating precisely what they accuse the Dems of doing, and the rubes are just fine with it. Right out in the open.

After all, they're "at war" with "evil". All's fair, etc. etc.

Their "thought leaders" are doing and perpetrating precisely what they accuse the Dems of doing, and the rubes are just fine with it. Right out in the open.

After all, they're "at war" with "evil". All's fair, etc. etc.
It hasn't sunk in yet, which is the reason I created this thread, but this Mike Roman character just destroyed all their hopes and dreams about voter fraud. Their voter fraud argument got flushed down the commode, compliments of the architect for the fake elector scheme. They understand the thread, but they'll try and find a way to separate the conspiracies versus the fake elector scheme. You can't have both, then expect to have credibility.

The issue is BALLOT FRAUD, not "voter fraud." But you already know that.
The issue is a fake elector scheme, that would undo legal votes by legal registered voters.

Forum List

Back