Biden will never be legitimate

An illegitimate President, it seems we are going to have another four years of an illegitimate President. The only difference is that the Democrats will now call the President legitimate and the Republicans will call him illegitimate.

We have now added BDS to the long lasting TDS.

It seems the parties are more alike than different.

Exactly. He's acting Presidential. He has a better coronavirus plan in four days than Trump and Pence could come up with in 10 months.
Yeah and he'll always be acting because he has no real values and also has not outlined any legitimate COVID eradication plan. Meanwhile, Trump fast tracked a vaccine and readied distribution.

And now it seems that the Democrats want to stall giving out the vaccine until Biden is sworn in so Trump doesn’t get any credit. Let people die for the sake of the party. Americans seem to be collateral damage, as usual.

With his dirty dealings in Ukraine and China and his son laundering money for him along with this obvious election fraud, people will never accept Biden as a legitimate President. Add to that the fact he didn't really campaign at all had no one at his rallies and all the mental disconnects he had. Biden is nothing more than an empty shell in which the haters of America will emerge like a Trojan horse. No one should ever accept Biden as a legitimate U.S. President.

Well, he may not be "legitimate." but he WILL be President, so he will with a Dem Congress be able to do a lot of mischief. (The Dems are already gearing up to get those two Senate seats in Georgia. They say a lot of new residents are moving into that state!).

And with vote-by-mail now a Dem institution, it seems that we will never again have an honest election. Heck, probably Mexico now has more honest elections than we do!
Sucks to be you.

With his dirty dealings in Ukraine and China and his son laundering money for him along with this obvious election fraud, people will never accept Biden as a legitimate President. Add to that the fact he didn't really campaign at all had no one at his rallies and all the mental disconnects he had. Biden is nothing more than an empty shell in which the haters of America will emerge like a Trojan horse. No one should ever accept Biden as a legitimate U.S. President.
View attachment 414326
GSA says Biden is legitimate:

Fake news. Don't fall for it.

Exactly. He's acting Presidential. He has a better coronavirus plan in four days than Trump and Pence could come up with in 10 months.
Yeah and he'll always be acting because he has no real values and also has not outlined any legitimate COVID eradication plan. Meanwhile, Trump fast tracked a vaccine and readied distribution.

And now it seems that the Democrats want to stall giving out the vaccine until Biden is sworn in so Trump doesn’t get any credit. Let people die for the sake of the party. Americans seem to be collateral damage, as usual.

Vaccine?

I thought Covid was nothing to worry about.

Vaccine?

I thought Covid was nothing to worry about.

Where have I posted that?

Hateful cultists will continue to be alienated from America, and persist in being pissy about 80 million Americans choosing Biden to lead the nation (306-232) in a free and fair election that has been subjected to prolonged, painstaking scrutiny.

Trump's attempt to steal the election has fizzled.

When Squid Head Rudy failed to pull Hunter's fabled 'laptop from hell' out of his britches, you knew all the fakery had been futile.

Rupert's ministry of propaganda, having abandoned the sinking manure barge of Trumpery, has finally acknowledged the obvious:

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 1.35.40 PM.png
Laura Ingraham, erstwhile lickspittle who has often parroted Trump's crackpot conspiracy confections:

"Unless the legal situation changes in a dramatic, and frankly, an unlikely manner, Joe Biden will be inaugurated on January 20."
"If I told you there was an excellent, phenomenal chance that the Supreme Court was going to step in and deliver a victory to President Trump, I would be lying to you."
Democracy has prevailed. Goodo on the USA!

Hateful cultists will continue to be alienated from America, and persist in being pissy about 80 million Americans choosing Biden to lead the nation (306-232) in a free and fair election that has been subjected to prolonged, painstaking scrutiny.

Trump's attempt to steal the election has fizzled.

When Squid Head Rudy failed to pull Hunter's fabled 'laptop from hell' out of his britches, you knew all the fakery had been futile.

Rupert's ministry of propaganda, having abandoned the sinking manure barge of Trumpery, has finally acknowledged the obvious:

Laura Ingraham, erstwhile lickspittle who has often parroted Trump's crackpot conspiracy confections:

"Unless the legal situation changes in a dramatic, and frankly, an unlikely manner, Joe Biden will be inaugurated on January 20."
"If I told you there was an excellent, phenomenal chance that the Supreme Court was going to step in and deliver a victory to President Trump, I would be lying to you."
Democracy has prevailed. Goodo on the USA!
The only hateful one here is you.

The only hateful one here is you.
You are projecting the emotional basis for your mindless allegiance.

I dispassionately accept the empirical data and the expression of the will of the People, the results of an election that has been subjected to painstaking scrutiny, recounts, and audits, in state after state under Republican as well as Democratic supervision. Trump's own, highly respected cybersecurity chief has assured the nation, "There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised."

With what is most likely the greatest landslide since 2012 in the EC, as well as overwhelming popular support for Good old Joe, Trumpybear's Banana Republicans will say boorish stuff like that out of petulance.

There was just one election between 2020 and 2012.

I don't get your point ?

With what is most likely the greatest landslide since 2012 in the EC, as well as overwhelming popular support for Good old Joe, Trumpybear's Banana Republicans will say boorish stuff like that out of petulance.

I don't get your point ?

When Trumpybear squeaked by in 2016 that is basically what he said. In reality it was the greatest landslide since 2012 or Obama's last elections. Joe will end up with just about the same EC vote but his popular vote margin of victory is over 6 million.

I don't get your point ?

When Trumpybear squeaked by in 2016 that is basically what he said. In reality it was the greatest landslide since 2012 or Obama's last elections. Joe will end up with just about the same EC vote but his popular vote margin of victory is over 6 million.

O.K.

Thanks.

Keep flinging poo. Maybe something will stick. In one week of being the President elect, he's already shown himself to be more competent, more organized, and more coherent than Trump was in his entire four years. Over the last few days, the leadership and initiative Biden has demonstrated has been like a breath of fresh air. I'd almost forgotten what it was like.
Impeachment hearings should begin Jan 21st.

Keep flinging poo. Maybe something will stick. In one week of being the President elect, he's already shown himself to be more competent, more organized, and more coherent than Trump was in his entire four years. Over the last few days, the leadership and initiative Biden has demonstrated has been like a breath of fresh air. I'd almost forgotten what it was like.
Impeachment hearings should begin Jan 21st.
Oh? For what?

This is what you said about Obama too.

Somethng about him being born in Kenya or some such.

#TrumpLostLoser #FactsDontCareAboutYourFeelings

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #KeepItUp

It's becoming clear, that for better or for worse, Biden's appointments are going to get raked pretty good.

The GOP does not seem all that bend on "kiss and make up" in the post Trump era.

It's becoming clear, that for better or for worse, Biden's appointments are going to get raked pretty good.

The GOP does not seem all that bend on "kiss and make up" in the post Trump era.

Really?? After four years of the absolute shit show of Trump and the GOP sell out??
Sure..let's see em make a stink...LIMP!!

Really?? After four years of the absolute shit show of Trump and the GOP sell out??
Sure..let's see em make a stink...LIMP!!

I am not sure how what you posted was connected to what I referenced.

You might want to be a little more clear.

Trump was president for four years. During that time, the country became more divided. In my estimation both sides are to blame (and don't bother responding....I am not going to debate it....it is simply my opinion).

When it was clear Biden would likely win, he started calling for things like unity and healing.

I think they will make a stink. And every thing will be a battle.

I can't say I don't mind it. A stalled out Federal Government is my favorite situation.

This is what you said about Obama too.

Somethng about him being born in Kenya or some such.

#TrumpLostLoser #FactsDontCareAboutYourFeelings

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #KeepItUp
Obama said he was Kenyan.

"I'm the first Kenyan-American to be president of the United States. That goes without saying," Obama said. I guess he's a liar?

He said in a campaign interview (when he was running against Mc Cain) "my Muslim faith." Yet he claimed to be Christian.

Forum List

Back