Biden will never be legitimate

You should assume everything you think you know about the election is a lie. Trump's plan to try to steal a win through the courts has been expected for months. The states have their ducks in a row even more than usual. Florida didn't even screw up this time. All these legal challenges are a smoke screen so you will never have to consider why Trump actually lost. It's was not cheating, it was his lousy performance as president. Accept that Americans don't like assholes as much as you do and move on.
That's a bunch of bullshit. There are States that STOPPED counting when Trump was pulling ahead and are STILL counting ballots 7 days later!! Seems their 'ducks' all drowned. As far as your assertion that Trump has a 'lousy performance' as President that is also a bunch of baseless, ignorant, uniformed bullshit.
Well of course those states had to stop counting ... they had to wait for the biden ballots to be delivered.
Eme79UCXMAwEmxg.jpg

They ought to just post a picture of the mainstream media election results and use the slogan ... "We Can Make It Do Whatever You Want" ... :auiqs.jpg:

That was the easiest meme post I ever did, just a image link directly from their advertising. . . you would have to be absolutely ignorant not to see it, in all its brutal honesty.

Only the candidate himself, in his declining faculties, is more brutally honest.

They ought to just post a picture of the mainstream media election results and use the slogan ... "We Can Make It Do Whatever You Want" ... :auiqs.jpg:

That was the easiest meme post I ever did, just a image link directly from their advertising. . . you would have to be absolutely ignorant not to see it, in all its brutal honesty.

Only the candidate himself, in his declining faculties, is more brutally honest.

LOL you people are hopeless. When the suggestion was made back in the early 2000s that it might be a bad idea to let our election infrastructure be a patchwork of competing proprietary systems republicans were pretty hostile to the idea of transparency. Want some transparency now?

LOL you people are hopeless. When the suggestion was made back in the early 2000s that it might be a bad idea to let our election infrastructure be a patchwork of competing proprietary systems republicans were pretty hostile to the idea of transparency. Want some transparency now?

LOL ... If you want to talk about hopeless, you're the type person that companies try to protect by putting suffocation warnings on plastic bags.

"You people?" :heehee:

You don't even know who you are talking to.

You think because I don't agree with YOUR brainwashing, I must agree with the brainwashing of the folks you oppose.

I am on another level dude. I don't think you really understand what is going on, nor will you as long as you have your ego identify with the stake holders involved in your own slavery.

,o1 a.jpg

You think because I don't agree with YOUR brainwashing, I must agree with the brainwashing of the folks you oppose.

I am on another level dude. I don't think you really understand what is going on, nor will you as long as you have your ego identify with the stake holders involved in your own slavery.

View attachment 414393

Nope. Defending Trump in this shit is a clear dividing line between a true Trumpbot and the rest of us.

The funny thing is the left wants us to accept Biden as the President when they refused to accept Trump for four years.

With his dirty dealings in Ukraine and China and his son laundering money for him along with this obvious election fraud, people will never accept Biden as a legitimate President. Add to that the fact he didn't really campaign at all had no one at his rallies and all the mental disconnects he had. Biden is nothing more than an empty shell in which the haters of America will emerge like a Trojan horse. No one should ever accept Biden as a legitimate U.S. President.
View attachment 414326

I have "Been Fucked Over Too Many Times By Leftists" syndrome.

View attachment 414393
Nope. Defending Trump in this shit is a clear dividing line between a true Trumpbot and the rest of us.

You don't have to defend President Trump to identify that a product sucks and you shouldn't trust it.

If there is a huge pool of oil under your vehicle in the morning, I wouldn't trust the idea it was going to get you where you need to go.
It doesn't matter who is in the White House for that to be true ... :thup:

The bigger issue is the global one. Allies in Chinas orbit are not feeling warm and fuzzy. China is Americas premier enemy, no other nation is even close to the threat level, possibly in history. Yet, "normalized" relations will be revived. It's not a welcome outcome for a number of places, including Hong Kong.

Nobody is going to convince me that Harris/Biden is going to be tougher on China than Trump/Pence. To me that is for all the marbles. Canada is going to be a desert, America the main course.

Imagine if foreign intel determine that the election was stolen. I'm not saying it has been, certainly the most curious of my lifetime however. If they know this, it completely weakens Americas greatest strength, it's reputation as the defender of Truth, Justice and the American Way.

It's the Wild Wild West it seems, on buying judges and politicians. Why would any American think this would end well for their nation, let alone the rest of the West?
For all this supposed toughness on China...has anything actually changed to our benefit?

With his dirty dealings in Ukraine and China and his son laundering money for him along with this obvious election fraud, people will never accept Biden as a legitimate President. Add to that the fact he didn't really campaign at all had no one at his rallies and all the mental disconnects he had. Biden is nothing more than an empty shell in which the haters of America will emerge like a Trojan horse. No one should ever accept Biden as a legitimate U.S. President.

Biden is a crackpot...but I wish people would stop saying things that suggest Biden is the ringleader...or that their even is a ringleader! If the election results are even valid, what people really elected is a corporation, not a man. Biden is just the poster boy and top salesman. His boss between 2008 and 2016 was a substantially better salesman...and they both were working for a much larger entity.

Trump has his arrogance, but in 2016 America voted for an individual. In 2020, whoever voted for Biden voted for a collective of corporations and powerful people, many with names you cant pronounce (hint hint). People who would hold a world hostage with news of a terrible virus, until they got their way. And then it all starts to "evaporate", just like President Trump said it would...right on schedule...few days before Nov 3...because they already knew the media would report it their way.

View attachment 414393

I have no dog in the fight.

I do not view TEE VEE or social media, nor do a read any CFR propaganda. I view Trump as the corporate and government bogeyman. He doesn't arise any emotions in me at all, positive or negative. I evaluate his absurd rhetoric separately from his empirical actions and results, you, it is obvious, have no such luxury. You are engaging in partisan party double-think. It is clear, to you, he is your Emmanuel Goldstein.

"... but by the exercise of doublethink he also satisfies himself that reality is not violated ... To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then, when it becomes necessary, to draw it back from oblivion for just so long as it is needed, to deny the existence of objective reality and all the while to take account of the reality which one denies – all this is indispensably necessary. Even in using the word
doublethink it is necessary to exercise doublethink."
quote-doublethink-means-the-power-of-holding-two-contradictory-beliefs-in-one-s-mind-simultaneously-and-george-orwell-139697.jpg

. . but buck up, both sides are doing it. I, believe, it is intentional.

Last edited:

View attachment 414393

You don't have to defend President Trump to identify that a product sucks and you shouldn't trust it.

If there is a huge pool of oil under your vehicle in the morning, I wouldn't trust the idea it was going to get you where you need to go.
It doesn't matter who is in the White House for that to be true ... :thup:

A glimpse of things to come. "You will deny me three times before the cock crows".

I fear the reforms he is going to make and the damage that will be done the economy and energy industry, but he will be legitimatized when he gets swore in. The real voter fraud that got him their will be swept under the rug

View attachment 414393

I do not view TEE VEE or social media, nor do a read any CFR propaganda. I view Trump as the corporate and government bogeyman. He doesn't arose any emotions in me at all, positive or negative. I evaluate his absurd rhetoric separately from his empirical actions and results, you, it is obvious, have no such luxury. You are engaging in partisan party double-think. It is clear, to you, he is your Emmanuel Goldstein.

"... but by the exercise of doublethink he also satisfies himself that reality is not violated ... To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then, when it becomes necessary, to draw it back from oblivion for just so long as it is needed, to deny the existence of objective reality and all the while to take account of the reality which one denies – all this is indispensably necessary. Even in using the word
quote-doublethink-means-the-power-of-holding-two-contradictory-beliefs-in-one-s-mind-simultaneously-and-george-orwell-139697.jpg

Having learned nothing the search begins anew for the next horrible bastard for the right to lose their minds over.

View attachment 414393

I do not view TEE VEE or social media, nor do a read any CFR propaganda. I view Trump as the corporate and government bogeyman. He doesn't arose any emotions in me at all, positive or negative. I evaluate his absurd rhetoric separately from his empirical actions and results, you, it is obvious, have no such luxury. You are engaging in partisan party double-think. It is clear, to you, he is your Emmanuel Goldstein.

Having learned nothing the search begins anew for the next horrible bastard for the right to lose their minds over.

iu

Forum List

Back