Biden will never be legitimate

Exactly. He's acting Presidential. He has a better coronavirus plan in four days than Trump and Pence could come up with in 10 months.
Really? What makes it so good?
Correct me if I am wrong here, but isn't Rahm Emmanuel's genocidal brother, Dr. Ezekiel, believe no one should live past 75 or. . . That seems to be the same philosophy all those DNC governors took when they forced COVID positive patients into senior care homes forcing death rates sky high.

So comforting. .. . . that Cornavirus task force Biden has put together.

. . . unless, of course, you happen to be a high risk group and not an elite like Biden or Dr. Exekiel. But, oh well.

A doctor and medical ethicist argues life after 75 is not worth living

"In October 2014, Ezekiel Emanuel published an essay in the Atlantic called “Why I Hope to Die at 75.” Because Emanuel is a medical doctor and chair of the University of Pennsylvania’s department of medical ethics and health policy, as well as a chief architect of Obamacare, the article stirred enormous controversy.
Emanuel vowed to refuse not only heroic medical interventions once he turned 75, but also antibiotics and vaccinations. His argument: older Americans live too long in a diminished state, raising the question of, as he put it, “whether our consumption is worth our contribution.”

UPenn Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel To Serve On President-Elect Biden’s Coronavirus Task Force

Last edited:
This pedophile is never going to be my President.

But he is runner for one term after ballots record win at least he is just time 78 at least one term elect ... moron only was one term ... moron defending in debate in one term in 2017 / 2021 in the white house ... were are odds on Biden's media, instagram, facebook and twitter and more media?

Last edited:
With his dirty dealings in Ukraine and China and his son laundering money for him along with this obvious election fraud, people will never accept Biden as a legitimate President. Add to that the fact he didn't really campaign at all had no one at his rallies and all the mental disconnects he had. Biden is nothing more than an empty shell in which the haters of America will emerge like a Trojan horse. No one should ever accept Biden as a legitimate U.S. President.
“Biden will never be legitimate”

Fine.

As long as Trump is gone – that’s all that matters.

This pedophile is never going to be my President.

But he is runner for one term after ballots record win at least he is just time 78 at least one term elect ... moron only was one term ... moron defending in debate in one term in 2017 / 2021 in the white house ... were are odds on Biden's media, instagram, facebook and twitter and more media?
Biden’s got dementia, Harris will be president within a year.

With his dirty dealings in Ukraine and China and his son laundering money for him along with this obvious election fraud, people will never accept Biden as a legitimate President. Add to that the fact he didn't really campaign at all had no one at his rallies and all the mental disconnects he had. Biden is nothing more than an empty shell in which the haters of America will emerge like a Trojan horse. No one should ever accept Biden as a legitimate U.S. President.

He won the most votes of any candidate in US history.

That makes him more than legitimate.

Biden got more votes than any American in history. He is far more legitimate than Trump ever was.

Frankly, I would love a president who spends more time doing his job and less attending rallies to feed his malignant narcissism.

Well, he may not be "legitimate." but he WILL be President, so he will with a Dem Congress be able to do a lot of mischief. (The Dems are already gearing up to get those two Senate seats in Georgia. They say a lot of new residents are moving into that state!).

And with vote-by-mail now a Dem institution, it seems that we will never again have an honest election. Heck, probably Mexico now has more honest elections than we do!

Exactly. He's acting Presidential. He has a better coronavirus plan in four days than Trump and Pence could come up with in 10 months.
Really? What makes it so good?

Notice...no answer.
They have no CLUE....but CNN told them it was so

I've asked every leftist on this forum how Joe Biden would do anything better for this nation that was already being done.....

NOT ONE reasonable answer in over two weeks.

Again, they are zombies controlled by Ultra wealthy elites, and they are cluelss

Forum List

Back