Do you believe the death count?

I see the corporate media pushing the 250,000 COVID deaths. I do my best to avoid corporate media, but it’s difficult to avoid entirely.

Question for corporate media consumers...has the corporate media EVER questioned the validity of the death count they report?
Everyone I know is telling me every death is being diagnosed as COVID.
This is a tremendous scandal.
How many hospital administrators do you know?
About 2 dozen in my community plus about 10 MDs who have had their own state of the art wings built for them recently.
You know dip squat.
You know two dozen hospital administrators and 10 MDs well enough for them to have told you that they are inflating the death count to make more money?

Why am I having a difficult time believing such an outlandish claim?
Yep...
And I have co-workers and fellow Jews who are telling their stories and they’re all pissed off that eventually we will have our health insurance rates skyrocket and/or our taxes will go through the roof to pay off this “get rich quick” scan.

But you go right ahead and watch CNN and MSLSD.
I'mma hafta call bullshit.
Have fun in your basement.
I'm not in the basement, that's a conservative thing.
They are afraid of their shadows but not scared of covid, until they catch it.
My co-worker’s mother committed suicide due to unbearable headaches.
It was diagnosed as COVID.
He told the MD to change the CPT10 or be reported.
She probably had blood clots in her head, there are many reasons for suicide.
Not COVID.
Covid, did she get checked? Why the headaches?

I see the corporate media pushing the 250,000 COVID deaths. I do my best to avoid corporate media, but it’s difficult to avoid entirely.

Question for corporate media consumers...has the corporate media EVER questioned the validity of the death count they report?
About 2 dozen in my community plus about 10 MDs who have had their own state of the art wings built for them recently.
You know dip squat.
You know two dozen hospital administrators and 10 MDs well enough for them to have told you that they are inflating the death count to make more money?

Yep...
And I have co-workers and fellow Jews who are telling their stories and they’re all pissed off that eventually we will have our health insurance rates skyrocket and/or our taxes will go through the roof to pay off this “get rich quick” scan.

Not COVID.
Aneurism.

You know dip squat.

Yep...

Why are you pals with so many criminals??

Why don't you turn them in for fraud??

Matter of fact, we should be seeing stories all over the country of the DOJ prosecuting doctors, nurses and hospital admins for fraud....

Where are they?

You know dip squat.

Yep...

Not COVID.
He's just making this shit up as he goes along.

You know dip squat.

Yep...

Matter of fact, we should be seeing stories all over the country of the DOJ prosecuting doctors, nurses and hospital admins for fraud....

Where are they?
If I reported every MD, including my wife’s employers, every MD would be in prison.

You know dip squat.

Yep...

Not COVID.
Aneurism.
How do you know, if she committed suicide. Aneurysm can be caused by covid.

You know dip squat.

Yep...

Not COVID.
He's just making this shit up as he goes along.

I believe so.

You know dip squat.

Yep...

Not COVID.
Aneurism.
How do you know, if she committed suicide. Aneurysm can be caused by covid.
My co-worker says her aneurism go back decades.
As she got older, she couldn’t tolerate the pain.
And no, she did not have COVID.
End of discussion.

You know dip squat.

Yep...

Where are they?
If I reported every MD, including my wife’s employers, every MD would be in prison.

Again....

Why are you friends with so many criminals??

Yes, I believe a quarter million at a MINIMUM. Scientists and doctors in appropriate fields including Fauci believe it's most likely an undercount by at least 20%.

So we've easily surpassed 300,000.

Thanks Donald

You want to thank the leaders of the European nations that did an earlier lockdown and are now seeing spikes and can't seem to control them because people are protesting and rioting in Europe?

It's a virus, there is no getting rid of it, it will continue to comeback over and over again until there is a vaccine. The toll the last lockdown had on people wasn't just economical, it was physical, spiritual and emotional. Delays in diagnoses, delays in procedures also have had a terrible effect and loss of life. Suicides are up, mental illness is up and if you think blaming one person is the answer, you are totally wrong.

Sweden, no lockdowns, just common sense.

One of my co-workers, him, his wife, his daughter, her husband and three kids have had Covid. My co-worker and his wife are 70 plus and they are doing fine, he said it was like a bad cold and they had some fatigue. That was it.

Last edited:

You know dip squat.

Yep...

Where are they?

Again....

I’m a Democrat.

Yes, I believe a quarter million at a MINIMUM. Scientists and doctors in appropriate fields including Fauci believe it's most likely an undercount by at least 20%.

Thanks Donald

You want to thank the leaders of the European nations that did an earlier lockdown and are now seeing spikes and can't seem to control them because people are protesting and rioting in Europe?

It's a virus, there is no getting rid of it, it will continue to comeback over and over again until there is a vaccine. The toll the last lockdown had on people wasn't just economical, it was physical, spiritual and emotional. Delays in diagnoses, delays in procedures also have had a terrible effect and loss of life. Suicides are up, mental illness is up and if you think blaming one person is the answer, you are totally wrong.

They applied common sense. Masking, hand washing, social distancing and Staying out of crowded places without it being mandated.

Unfortunately our conservative population isn't smart enough to do that. We will need lockdowns to accomplish what they did by common sense.

You know dip squat.

Yep...

Where are they?

Again....

I’m a Democrat.
Deflection noted......

Why do you Trumpers have to lie so much?

You know dip squat.

Yep...

Where are they?

Again....

I’m a Democrat.
Deflection noted......

He's not a Democrat, he's a tRumpling who is embarrassed to admit it.

From the CDC website:

• When people with COVID-19 cough, sneeze, sing, talk, or breathe they produce respiratory droplets. These droplets can range in size from larger droplets (some of which are visible) to smaller droplets. Small droplets can also form particles when they dry very quickly in the airstream.
  • Infections occur mainly through exposure to respiratory droplets when a person is in close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
  • Respiratory droplets cause infection when they are inhaled or deposited on mucous membranes, such as those that line the inside of the nose and mouth.
With that said, the only way you are going to get a virus is if someone sneezes or spits into your nose or mouth. Masks are doing nothing unless in fact someone spews their snot or spit into your nose or mouth. Therefore, the numbers on COVID are being blown up. This virus is not "floating" around in the open air. When I see people walking outside by themselves with a mask on I always just shake my head...ridiculous and pathetic.

There aren't that many cases and for those who believe they have it they have the flu or a cold. They are believing what doctors are telling them and doctors are simply helping the cause by lying and saying people have COVID. People are not dying from COVID. Enough said...

They would if everyone would wear one and stiff penalties for not, but not everyone wears one, do they? And they only lower the risk and it depends on what type.
Once again, you mental retard, the Kung Flu virus is much smaller than the weaving of the masks your masters tell you to wear, which is why in the areas of mask mandates, the cases still have gone up. But for ugly people like you, a mask is a blessing as it hides such an ugly puss.

Its tramp's virus when it hit the USA and will become Bidens come Jan 20th.
No it is the Kung Flu and Joe Biden's who colluded together to bring this country down.....

Given that this pandemic started out almost in the dark in December and then into January, and the chaos when it ramped up in February and March, it's highly likely that the death toll is higher. One of my relatives has colleagues in China (not Wuhan) that they talk to on a regular basis and they said this was coming on their radar in early December. There is speculation that the virus could have made its way here then. Not being familiar with it, those early deaths may have been misdiagnosed.
Given the 99.6% survival rate and the fact that medical administrations are reporting any death as covid for pure greed, it is very real that the numbers reported are actually about 1/10 of the actual number.

I have zero idea where some of you get your math skills but just a cursory glance at the numbers shows the death toll running at about 2.2% here in the United States. And your survival rate (which doesn't add up) doesn't take into account people who recover and are going to suffer long term effects for the rest of their lives. Some may even die as a result of said long term effect. Given how pandemics break and proceed and given the fact that this has been a on the job learning experience, the numbers are in all likelyhood higher.
I don't know where you get your facts, a crackerjack box maybe, but the numbers have been at 99.6% survivability rate for months. The fact that those who report the numbers have outright said that they haven't reported the numbers correctly. Look it up. I'm sure you have access to the internet search facilities, just be sure to bring your curiosity and drop your partisan glasses.

Nothing the media or the government says is trustworthy.

Thanks Donald

They applied common sense. Masking, hand washing, social distancing and Staying out of crowded places without it being mandated.

Unfortunately our conservative population isn't smart enough to do that. We will need lockdowns to accomplish what they did by common sense.

And in other European countries, they locked down, wore their masks, hand washing, social distancing, staying out of crowded places and now they are seeing unprecedented spikes. Who do you want to blame there?

BTW: College towns and campuses are hot beds for the virus. Those young liberal minds seem to defy logic, huh.

Bottom line, this is a virus, it is not going away. Follow all the instructions and it will return and return and return, until there is a vaccine and even then it can mutate and continue to kill.

In the meantime, people are getting limited healthcare, getting late diagnosis, suicides are up, as the world worries about a current unstoppable virus.

You know dip squat.

Yep...

Where are they?

Again....

I’m a Democrat.
Deflection noted......

He's not a Democrat, he's a tRumpling who is embarrassed to admit it.

He is a Democrat that doesn't like where the Democratic Party is heading. That is why I left the Republican party many years ago.

Forum List

Back