Biden VP

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a really stupid comment given the fact that Trump has outperformed ever Democrat POTUS in the last century or better.
Where is his healthcare plan?

We are living it. There is nothing wrong with american healthcare that requires a government takeover or intervention. We have the best medical care in the world and NO ONE in the USA is being denied medical care, even those here illegally.

In my personal opinion it’s not necessarily about access but costs. Thousands if not millions of Americans put off medical procedures and medical services due to the expected costs of the service or procedure and ultimately the potential debts they would endure because of it, even with insurance. You can have as much access as you want but access and affordability aren’t the same thing.

you are very wrong about all of that. Cost does not prevent people from getting treatment. Sick people in the USA are treated, if you don't have insurance then medicaid or medicare, or some charity will cover the costs.

the "people can't afford treatment" and " people go bankrupt because or medical bills" lies are coming from the same people that want YOU and ME to have a VA like medical system where the treatment is crappy and the waits are very long.

There is nothing wrong with American medical care today. The leftist claims are nothing but an attempt to nationalize 1/5 of our economy. Its about control, not medicine.

Are you saying that if I or my husband were to go to a doctor to have a procedure done that I then wouldn’t have to pay the remainder of the bill after insurance? Millions of middle class people like me certainly would have bills from any medical procedure done after co pays and insurance and such. I know that anybody can go into an ER and receive care and if you are legitimately poor or homeless or what have you that arrangements could potentially be made but for millions of working middle class people, even those with private insurance, will have to pay small to large medical bills depending on the service and many of those middle class people do in fact put off medical issues because of that expected cost. You have to know that, right?
Millions of working people have to make decisions. Pay the rent or get that medical procedure you have been putting off? Should you buy food or take a half dose of your medication to make it last? Dental care? Can’t afford it.

Other countries look at us in shock

At an Independence Day celebration in Washington, the president began speaking about the bravery of Revolutionary War troops and then seems to have shifted to the War of 1812, with some erroneous additions.

In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified army out of the revolutionary forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, Commander-in-Chief.

The Continental Army suffered the bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware, and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown.

Our Army manned the air (inaudible), it rammed the ramparts. It took over the airports. It did everything it had to do. And at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory. And when dawn came, their Star Spangled Banner waved defiant. (A
pplause.)

I suspect that "manned the air' meant fired rockets and cannons. "airports" was probably a misspeak for ramparts.

Nice try, but nothing even close to senile old joe and his declining brain.

You are completely irony deficient.

Ok, so he sometimes misspeaks, who doesn't? Biden is senile and cannot even remember where he is or which woman is his wife. Its very sad that his doctor wife allows him to continue to make a fool of himself., she has to know that his brain is suffering from age related issues.

Sometimes Trump misspeaks, other times he rambles off topic, other times he repeats himself twice, repeats twice....

Usually, he just lies and lies and lies

You just described Obama perfectly. and Biden if you add some nonsensical senility.

Give me an example and I will show you ten from Trump

If democrats ever nominated Rosie O'Donnell, then they would be on par with Republicans that nominated Donald Trump. Until that day, ya'll will have the Dems beat for crazy.
That's a really stupid comment given the fact that Trump has outperformed ever Democrat POTUS in the last century or better.

We are living it. There is nothing wrong with american healthcare that requires a government takeover or intervention. We have the best medical care in the world and NO ONE in the USA is being denied medical care, even those here illegally.
We have the best healthcare for those who can afford it

Millions can’t

Who can't afford medicaid? its free and available to everyone who is uninsured or has no money. So tell us who exactly are these millions who cannot afford something that is free.

We would like it to be free like other countries have. Medicaid is only for those who qualify as poor. Democrats have looked to expand Medicaid eligibility but Republicans have fought it.

In my personal opinion it’s not necessarily about access but costs. Thousands if not millions of Americans put off medical procedures and medical services due to the expected costs of the service or procedure and ultimately the potential debts they would endure because of it, even with insurance. You can have as much access as you want but access and affordability aren’t the same thing.

you are very wrong about all of that. Cost does not prevent people from getting treatment. Sick people in the USA are treated, if you don't have insurance then medicaid or medicare, or some charity will cover the costs.

the "people can't afford treatment" and " people go bankrupt because or medical bills" lies are coming from the same people that want YOU and ME to have a VA like medical system where the treatment is crappy and the waits are very long.

There is nothing wrong with American medical care today. The leftist claims are nothing but an attempt to nationalize 1/5 of our economy. Its about control, not medicine.

Are you saying that if I or my husband were to go to a doctor to have a procedure done that I then wouldn’t have to pay the remainder of the bill after insurance? Millions of middle class people like me certainly would have bills from any medical procedure done after co pays and insurance and such. I know that anybody can go into an ER and receive care and if you are legitimately poor or homeless or what have you that arrangements could potentially be made but for millions of working middle class people, even those with private insurance, will have to pay small to large medical bills depending on the service and many of those middle class people do in fact put off medical issues because of that expected cost. You have to know that, right?

You would receive a bill for the amount not covered by insurance. If you could not, or would not, pay the bill would be submitted to medicaid or some charity for payment, it still unpaid it would be written off by the hospital and the hospital would book a financial loss for tax purposes (not a real loss because the amount billed always exceeds the actual cost of providing the treatment, but a tax loss).

Do you actually think that hospitals collect from illegals who get treatment?

as to the ER, yes, they will ask if you have insurance or medicaid or medicare. If you don't you will still receive treatment and if you don't pay they will write if off. Its always been that way. Those of us that pay cover those who can't or won't. None of that would change under medicare for all, except that the quality of care would go down and everyone's taxes would go up significantly, even the 50% who currently pay no taxes.

And it's really in everyone's interests to make sure those who can't afford basic cancer, hypertension, blood pressure screening - and cheap generic drugs - get the access they didn't have pre-Obamacare. I don't like much of how Obamacare works, but people bitching about the high price of those subsidized policies got those "essential benefits" without deduct or copay …. you know like Coronavirus testing if any tests were actually available. LOL

those people are being treated today. WTF is wrong with you that you don't know that?
Yes, by virtue of OBAMACARE. jfc

NO, they were being treated before obozocare. ACA changed nothing except that you could no longer buy a plan that fit your personal needs and you now have to pay a fine for not buying crappy expensive policies.

Millions of working people have to make decisions. Pay the rent or get that medical procedure you have been putting off? Should you buy food or take a half dose of your medication to make it last? Dental care? Can’t afford it.

the dem parrot speaks. geez winger, do you enjoy being the laughing stock of USMB?

You would receive a bill for the amount not covered by insurance. If you could not, or would not, pay the bill would be submitted to medicaid or some charity for payment, it still unpaid it would be written off by the hospital and the hospital would book a financial loss for tax purposes (not a real loss because the amount billed always exceeds the actual cost of providing the treatment, but a tax loss).

as to the ER, yes, they will ask if you have insurance or medicaid or medicare. If you don't you will still receive treatment and if you don't pay they will write if off. Its always been that way. Those of us that pay cover those who can't or won't. None of that would change under medicare for all, except that the quality of care would go down and everyone's taxes would go up significantly, even the 50% who currently pay no taxes.

it would be written off by the hospital and the hospital would book a financial loss for tax purposes (not a real loss because the amount billed always exceeds the actual cost of providing the treatment, but a tax loss).

The only losses they can write off are "real losses".

We have the best healthcare for those who can afford it

Millions can’t

Who can't afford medicaid? its free and available to everyone who is uninsured or has no money. So tell us who exactly are these millions who cannot afford something that is free.

We would like it to be free like other countries have. Medicaid is only for those who qualify as poor. Democrats have looked to expand Medicaid eligibility but Republicans have fought it.

FREE????? WTF are you talking about? Its not FREE anywhere. Look at the tax rates in countries where they have "free" medical care. Someone has to pay the doctors, hospitals,and drug companies, you fricken moron.

it would be written off by the hospital and the hospital would book a financial loss for tax purposes (not a real loss because the amount billed always exceeds the actual cost of providing the treatment, but a tax loss).

I think we have been down this road. You don't understand the tax code.

I suspect that "manned the air' meant fired rockets and cannons. "airports" was probably a misspeak for ramparts.

You are completely irony deficient.

Ok, so he sometimes misspeaks, who doesn't? Biden is senile and cannot even remember where he is or which woman is his wife. Its very sad that his doctor wife allows him to continue to make a fool of himself., she has to know that his brain is suffering from age related issues.

Sometimes Trump misspeaks, other times he rambles off topic, other times he repeats himself twice, repeats twice....

Usually, he just lies and lies and lies

You just described Obama perfectly. and Biden if you add some nonsensical senility.

Give me an example and I will show you ten from Trump

not worth my time. you have been proven wrong many times by many posters. Your small mind is not capable to absorbing the truth, so I will not waste my time trying.

I think we have been down this road. You don't understand the tax code.

If the tax code means charging you $200,000 for a $50,000 procedure and claiming a net $100,000 loss, when I write your bill down by $100,000....instead of claiming a $50,000 gain ($100,000 revenue - $50,000 expense)

Then you're right, I don't understand YOUR tax code.

Feel free to post IRS info that backs your claim. Or not. Again.

Adolph Schiffler!

3grd1y.jpg

the dem parrot speaks. geez winger, do you enjoy being the laughing stock of USMB?
You failed to address my post

How are working Americans supposed to cover catastrophic medical expenses. And no, a magic genie does not step in and pay them.

Jussie Smollett would make an excellent VP nominee for the Democrats.....

1. gay
2. black
3. above the law
4. filthy rich
5. total liar
6. bigot
7. hate hoaxer

D2mPHbJX4AA-5aA.jpg

3q5bx3.jpg

How are working Americans supposed to cover catastrophic medical expenses. And no, a magic genie does not step in and pay them.

I would even go a little simpler actually. Take a fairly basic injury. So for example if I were to go for a trail run and I step in a hole and sprain my ankle really badly (I actually did this to myself last year). It hurts badly, it’s swollen, you thought you heard a pop, but you don’t know if it’s just sprained or possibly fractured in some way. There are millions of people that would tell themselves to stay home and rest it and give it a few days because going to the ER means an expensive bill for something that could easily just be a sprain. In this case I chose to stay home and after a day or two it was feeling better, but it could have very well been broken and I would have had no choice but to suck it up and go to the ER or my primary care physician and most likely would have cost a few hundred dollars, possibly more, for the visit and x ray even with insurance. Most middle class Americans that go to the ER or to a doctor aren’t skipping out on the bill or relying on charity. They are trying to think of ways to afford to pay the bill on top of everting else.

Another example would be a normal middle class family that has their small child fall and break an arm. They have to bring the kid to the ER and they will have to get the child’s arm fixed. It’s a necessary medical need that when all is said and done will probably cost them over a thousand dollars even with insurance. In this case no parent will keep their kid home with a broken arm and so you know they expect to go to the doctor and spent the money, but how many middle class families will then have to look at their overall budget and make significant changes or possibly borrow some money in order to pay the bill for their kid AND continue to pay other bills and expenses as normal? I’m not saying it should be “free” but we shouldn’t have to have that kind of worry in my personal opinion. Affordable healthcare shouldn’t mean relying on charity or a payment plan or years to come in my opinion.

Last edited:

I would even go a little simpler actually. Take a fairly basic injury. So for example if I were to go for a trail run and I step in a hole and sprain my ankle really badly (I actually did this to myself last year). It hurts badly, it’s swollen, you thought you heard a pop, but you don’t know if it’s just sprained or possibly fractured in some way. There are millions of people that would tell themselves to stay home and rest it and give it a few days because going to the ER means an expensive bill for something that could easily just be a sprain. In this case I chose to stay home and after a day or two it was feeling better, but it could have very well been broken and I would have had no choice but to suck it up and go to the ER or my primary care physician and most likely would have cost a few hundred dollars, possibly more, for the visit and x ray even with insurance. Most middle class Americans that go to the ER or to a doctor aren’t skipping out on the bill or relying on charity. They are trying to think of ways to afford to pay the bill on top of everting else.

Another example would be a normal middle class family that has their small child fall and break an arm. They have to bring the kid to the ER and they will have to get the child’s arm fixed. It’s a necessary medical need that when all is said and done will probably cost them over a thousand dollars even with insurance. In this case no parent will keep their kid home with a broken arm and so you know they expect to go to the doctor and spent the money, but how many middle class families will then have to look at their overall budget and make significant changes or possibly borrow some money in order to pay the bill for their kid AND continue to pay other bills and expenses as normal? I’m not saying it should be “free” but we shouldn’t have to have that kind of worry in my personal opinion. Affordable healthcare shouldn’t mean relying on charity or a payment plan or years to come in my opinion.
Most modern nations are aghast at the idea that a family could go bankrupt because of a medical issue or have to make trade offs of medical care or basic life necessities.

If you are sick or injured....it is taken care of.

If you are sick or injured....it is taken care of.

LOL!!!!

taken care of =

1. sure, we can get you in to see a doctor in ... 7-8 weeks
2. you are shot and there are "no witnesses"
3. you mysteriously die in the doc's office (the fate of Hillary critics under HillaryCare)

Ther countries look at us with envy, as they wait weeks or months for an MRI we get the same day.

There is a difference between stuttering and claiming that Washington captured airports.

give us the entire airport quote, in context, with no words left out.

At an Independence Day celebration in Washington, the president began speaking about the bravery of Revolutionary War troops and then seems to have shifted to the War of 1812, with some erroneous additions.

In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified army out of the revolutionary forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, Commander-in-Chief.

The Continental Army suffered the bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware, and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown.

Our Army manned the air (inaudible), it rammed the ramparts. It took over the airports. It did everything it had to do. And at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory. And when dawn came, their Star Spangled Banner waved defiant. (A
pplause.)

Ramparts was ALREADY UTTERED three words prior. They "rammed the ramparts".

Juvenile as it sounds you CAN ram the ramparts. You can't really "take them over". And you CANNOT take over airports more than a century before FLIGHT is invented.

But just for the moment let's stipulate that he did misspeak "airports" when he meant "ramparts" ---- WHEN did he ever admit to misspeaking? Not just about this --- about ANYTHING?

Of course if you "CAN" transport your own father's birthplace five thousand miles away on an entirely different continent, and then repeat it over and over, in that case words have no meaning. And if words have no meaning, shut the fuck up. Not only shut the fuck up but FUCK NO you can't have that job.

And we're back to the 25th Amendment, Bob's your uncle, cue fat lady, music swells, roll credits, fade to black aaaand SCENE.

poor little hopstick. His Trump-hate has destroyed his few working brain cells.

Now, lets create a 25th amendment scenario that could actually happen. Biden picks the Hilldebeast as his VP, on day 2 after he is sworn in, HRC and Schumer file a 25th amendment action with his cabinet and the senate to have him removed since he is obviously suffering from Alzheimers and dementia. HRC becomes president and picks crying Chuck as VP. The lib/dem fantasy utopia finally happens and the USA is over.

Nothing deludes like self delusion.

Just answer one question. Ready?

--- Where is the Bronx?

Ther countries look at us with envy, as they wait weeks or months for an MRI we get the same day.
More conservative mythology.

They wait for non emergency, elective procedures.
Procedures Americans pay through the nose for. At the end of that MRI, they have no bill.....Americans pay thousands for simple procedures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back