Biden VP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to read this thread of what a weak competitor Joe Biden is. I also read two different polls suggesting Michigan may be a blowout in Biden's favor tomorrow. Ought to be another interesting primary day.

Wall Street favored Buttplug, but the blacks and latinos won't turn out for a faggot, so they're left with hustling the Establishment candidate. David Brooks, fake news peddler and DNC hack posing as a 'journalist', has an editorial in last Friday's NYT about what will happen to the Democrats if Biden loses to Trump or if he wins and the DNC does it's usual ignoring of their promises to all the assorted racists, traitors, and deviants. Trump or no Trump, they're toast. Pandering to violent criminal scum they've enabled and promised all kinds of loot has put them in a box they can't break out of.

If democrats ever nominated Rosie O'Donnell, then they would be on par with Republicans that nominated Donald Trump. Until that day, ya'll will have the Dems beat for crazy.
That's a really stupid comment given the fact that Trump has outperformed ever Democrat POTUS in the last century or better.

If democrats ever nominated Rosie O'Donnell, then they would be on par with Republicans that nominated Donald Trump. Until that day, ya'll will have the Dems beat for crazy.
That's a really stupid comment given the fact that Trump has outperformed ever Democrat POTUS in the last century or better.
Where is his healthcare plan?

there is a difference between misspeaking and demented incoherence. If you don't know the difference then you have nothing to contribute here.
There is a difference between stuttering and claiming that Washington captured airports.

give us the entire airport quote, in context, with no words left out.

At an Independence Day celebration in Washington, the president began speaking about the bravery of Revolutionary War troops and then seems to have shifted to the War of 1812, with some erroneous additions.

In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified army out of the revolutionary forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, Commander-in-Chief.

The Continental Army suffered the bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware, and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown.

Our Army manned the air (inaudible), it rammed the ramparts. It took over the airports. It did everything it had to do. And at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory. And when dawn came, their Star Spangled Banner waved defiant. (A
pplause.)

I suspect that "manned the air' meant fired rockets and cannons. "airports" was probably a misspeak for ramparts.

Nice try, but nothing even close to senile old joe and his declining brain.

You are completely irony deficient.

Ok, so he sometimes misspeaks, who doesn't? Biden is senile and cannot even remember where he is or which woman is his wife. Its very sad that his doctor wife allows him to continue to make a fool of himself., she has to know that his brain is suffering from age related issues.

We are living it. There is nothing wrong with american healthcare that requires a government takeover or intervention. We have the best medical care in the world and NO ONE in the USA is being denied medical care, even those here illegally.

there is a difference between misspeaking and demented incoherence. If you don't know the difference then you have nothing to contribute here.
There is a difference between stuttering and claiming that Washington captured airports.

At an Independence Day celebration in Washington, the president began speaking about the bravery of Revolutionary War troops and then seems to have shifted to the War of 1812, with some erroneous additions.

In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified army out of the revolutionary forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, Commander-in-Chief.

The Continental Army suffered the bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware, and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown.

Our Army manned the air (inaudible), it rammed the ramparts. It took over the airports. It did everything it had to do. And at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory. And when dawn came, their Star Spangled Banner waved defiant. (A
pplause.)

I suspect that "manned the air' meant fired rockets and cannons. "airports" was probably a misspeak for ramparts.

Ramparts was ALREADY UTTERED three words prior. They "rammed the ramparts".

Juvenile as it sounds you CAN ram the ramparts. You can't really "take them over". And you CANNOT take over airports more than a century before FLIGHT is invented.

But just for the moment let's stipulate that he did misspeak "airports" when he meant "ramparts" ---- WHEN did he ever admit to misspeaking? Not just about this --- about ANYTHING?

Of course if you "CAN" transport your own father's birthplace five thousand miles away on an entirely different continent, and then repeat it over and over, in that case words have no meaning. And if words have no meaning, shut the fuck up. Not only shut the fuck up but FUCK NO you can't have that job.

And we're back to the 25th Amendment, Bob's your uncle, cue fat lady, music swells, roll credits, fade to black aaaand SCENE.

poor little hopstick. His Trump-hate has destroyed his few working brain cells.

Now, lets create a 25th amendment scenario that could actually happen. Biden picks the Hilldebeast as his VP, on day 2 after he is sworn in, HRC and Schumer file a 25th amendment action with his cabinet and the senate to have him removed since he is obviously suffering from Alzheimers and dementia. HRC becomes president and picks crying Chuck as VP. The lib/dem fantasy utopia finally happens and the USA is over.

We are living it. There is nothing wrong with american healthcare that requires a government takeover or intervention. We have the best medical care in the world and NO ONE in the USA is being denied medical care, even those here illegally.

In my personal opinion it’s not necessarily about access but costs. Thousands if not millions of Americans put off medical procedures and medical services due to the expected costs of the service or procedure and ultimately the potential debts they would endure because of it, even with insurance. You can have as much access as you want but access and affordability aren’t the same thing.

We have the best healthcare for those who can afford it

Millions can’t

I think Amy Klobuchar or Elizabeth Warren would be the two best options in my opinion. Probably Klobuchar more than Warren since Minnesota is a more vital state to win for electoral votes.
Warren is almost as old as Biden
Biden doesn’t need help with Eastern Liberals

Klobuchar is more moderate and can help in the Midwest
But this is going to be an epically dirty, and at least on the Trump side blatantly factually misrepresenting election since …. I'd have to say pre-Teddy Roosevelt. Meaning no race snide remark, I want somebody with a knife and a pistol and who is able and willing with both. Is Klobachar up to that? We saw what happened with Kaine.
Klobuchar is no dynamo

Warren, Booker, Harris know how to push Trumps buttons
yeah all three do. One reason that early on I really thought Harris had potential is that not only can she get under an old fat fuck racist's skin, but also she's likely to hit his lust button. LOL

In my personal opinion it’s not necessarily about access but costs. Thousands if not millions of Americans put off medical procedures and medical services due to the expected costs of the service or procedure and ultimately the potential debts they would endure because of it, even with insurance. You can have as much access as you want but access and affordability aren’t the same thing.
And it's really in everyone's interests to make sure those who can't afford basic cancer, hypertension, blood pressure screening - and cheap generic drugs - get the access they didn't have pre-Obamacare. I don't like much of how Obamacare works, but people bitching about the high price of those subsidized policies got those "essential benefits" without deduct or copay …. you know like Coronavirus testing if any tests were actually available. LOL

you are very wrong about all of that. Cost does not prevent people from getting treatment. Sick people in the USA are treated, if you don't have insurance then medicaid or medicare, or some charity will cover the costs.

the "people can't afford treatment" and " people go bankrupt because or medical bills" lies are coming from the same people that want YOU and ME to have a VA like medical system where the treatment is crappy and the waits are very long.

There is nothing wrong with American medical care today. The leftist claims are nothing but an attempt to nationalize 1/5 of our economy. Its about control, not medicine.

I think Amy Klobuchar or Elizabeth Warren would be the two best options in my opinion. Probably Klobuchar more than Warren since Minnesota is a more vital state to win for electoral votes.
Warren is almost as old as Biden
Biden doesn’t need help with Eastern Liberals

Klobuchar is more moderate and can help in the Midwest
But this is going to be an epically dirty, and at least on the Trump side blatantly factually misrepresenting election since …. I'd have to say pre-Teddy Roosevelt. Meaning no race snide remark, I want somebody with a knife and a pistol and who is able and willing with both. Is Klobachar up to that? We saw what happened with Kaine.
Klobuchar is no dynamo

yeah all three do. One reason that early on I really thought Harris had potential is that not only can she get under an old fat fuck racist's skin, but also she's likely to hit his lust button. LOL

yeah right and Bubba Clinton would prefer Hillary to Melania if he had the chance. Harris got where she is by being Willie Brown's squeeze toy, not by anything above her chest.

And it's really in everyone's interests to make sure those who can't afford basic cancer, hypertension, blood pressure screening - and cheap generic drugs - get the access they didn't have pre-Obamacare. I don't like much of how Obamacare works, but people bitching about the high price of those subsidized policies got those "essential benefits" without deduct or copay …. you know like Coronavirus testing if any tests were actually available. LOL

those people are being treated today. WTF is wrong with you that you don't know that?

We have the best healthcare for those who can afford it

Millions can’t

Who can't afford medicaid? its free and available to everyone who is uninsured or has no money. So tell us who exactly are these millions who cannot afford something that is free.

those people are being treated today. WTF is wrong with you that you don't know that?
Yes, by virtue of OBAMACARE. jfc

you are very wrong about all of that. Cost does not prevent people from getting treatment. Sick people in the USA are treated, if you don't have insurance then medicaid or medicare, or some charity will cover the costs.

the "people can't afford treatment" and " people go bankrupt because or medical bills" lies are coming from the same people that want YOU and ME to have a VA like medical system where the treatment is crappy and the waits are very long.

There is nothing wrong with American medical care today. The leftist claims are nothing but an attempt to nationalize 1/5 of our economy. Its about control, not medicine.

Are you saying that if I or my husband were to go to a doctor to have a procedure done that I then wouldn’t have to pay the remainder of the bill after insurance? Millions of middle class people like me certainly would have bills from any medical procedure done after co pays and insurance and such. I know that anybody can go into an ER and receive care and if you are legitimately poor or homeless or what have you that arrangements could potentially be made but for millions of working middle class people, even those with private insurance, will have to pay small to large medical bills depending on the service and many of those middle class people do in fact put off medical issues because of that expected cost. You have to know that, right?

pplause.)

Ok, so he sometimes misspeaks, who doesn't? Biden is senile and cannot even remember where he is or which woman is his wife. Its very sad that his doctor wife allows him to continue to make a fool of himself., she has to know that his brain is suffering from age related issues.

Sometimes Trump misspeaks, other times he rambles off topic, other times he repeats himself twice, repeats twice....

Usually, he just lies and lies and lies

The litmus test for a Democrat VP on the ballot with Joe The Extortionist is not only whether or not they are female, but will also will let Rosie O'Donnell sit on their face at the Convention.

what a stupid post. You are a complete idiot.
Klobuchar is no dynamo

We can only hope it is one of the three. I wonder if Slow Joe will remember who is his running mate. Just in the past day or so he's gotten his wife and sister confused and couldn't remember Obama's name.

Joe Biden is a stable genius

Have you lost your mind? I suspect that you are really a conservative pretending to be a stupid liberal, no one could actually believe the BS that you post.

pplause.)

Sometimes Trump misspeaks, other times he rambles off topic, other times he repeats himself twice, repeats twice....

Usually, he just lies and lies and lies

You just described Obama perfectly. and Biden if you add some nonsensical senility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back