CNN lists 5 possible replacements for Biden

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013

"The "most likely" candidate if it's not Biden, according to CNN, would be Vice President Kamala Harris. Others included Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., and Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn. "

I can think of another.

1707931641767.png

Wow, none of those folks could beat Biden, it's like third string loserfest. Pathetic. Not to mention Klobuchar was BLM'd out. Guess that would totally fit with the racist Democrat traditions.

Harris = babbling moron
Newsom = a far-left crackpot who has driven the middle class from California
Buttigieg = only cares about giving gay men access to other people's children
Whitmer = far left moron
Ocasio-Cortez = another left-wing lunatic who hates about 75% of Americans

"The "most likely" candidate if it's not Biden, according to CNN, would be Vice President Kamala Harris. Others included Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., and Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn. "

I can think of another.

View attachment 902175
Jesus, you know dems are in trouble when CNN is floating replacement ideas for Joe. As if he is going to bow out for the good of the party. :laugh:

Joe is corrupt as fuck, so you will have to drag him out of that office. Being president is his get out of jail free card. The Biden's are in a heap of trouble if he doesnt remain as the president, which is why dems are now stuck with him.

I can think of another.

View attachment 902175
I'll vote for the dogcatcher over any of those idiots.

Forum List

Back