Biden VP

Status
Not open for further replies.
If democrats ever nominated Rosie O'Donnell, then they would be on par with Republicans that nominated Donald Trump. Until that day, ya'll will have the Dems beat for crazy.
That's a really stupid comment given the fact that Trump has outperformed ever Democrat POTUS in the last century or better.

And your comment is devoid of reality. Outcrazied, yes, outperformed, no.

There is a difference between stuttering and claiming that Washington captured airports.

give us the entire airport quote, in context, with no words left out.

At an Independence Day celebration in Washington, the president began speaking about the bravery of Revolutionary War troops and then seems to have shifted to the War of 1812, with some erroneous additions.

In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified army out of the revolutionary forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, Commander-in-Chief.

The Continental Army suffered the bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware, and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown.

Our Army manned the air (inaudible), it rammed the ramparts. It took over the airports. It did everything it had to do. And at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory. And when dawn came, their Star Spangled Banner waved defiant. (A
pplause.)

I suspect that "manned the air' meant fired rockets and cannons. "airports" was probably a misspeak for ramparts.

Nice try, but nothing even close to senile old joe and his declining brain.

You are completely irony deficient.

Ok, so he sometimes misspeaks, who doesn't? Biden is senile and cannot even remember where he is or which woman is his wife. Its very sad that his doctor wife allows him to continue to make a fool of himself., she has to know that his brain is suffering from age related issues.

You really should see someone about that lack of irony...

Donald Trump mistakes Ivanka from Brighton for his daughter

You are completely irony deficient.

Ok, so he sometimes misspeaks, who doesn't? Biden is senile and cannot even remember where he is or which woman is his wife. Its very sad that his doctor wife allows him to continue to make a fool of himself., she has to know that his brain is suffering from age related issues.

Sometimes Trump misspeaks, other times he rambles off topic, other times he repeats himself twice, repeats twice....

Usually, he just lies and lies and lies

You just described Obama perfectly. and Biden if you add some nonsensical senility.

Give me an example and I will show you ten from Trump

not worth my time. you have been proven wrong many times by many posters. Your small mind is not capable to absorbing the truth, so I will not waste my time trying.

Translation: Redfish knows that any misspeak by Biden will result in 20 from Dementia Don...so he'll pussy out. :lol:

Where is his healthcare plan?

We are living it. There is nothing wrong with american healthcare that requires a government takeover or intervention. We have the best medical care in the world and NO ONE in the USA is being denied medical care, even those here illegally.
We have the best healthcare for those who can afford it

Millions can’t

Who can't afford medicaid? its free and available to everyone who is uninsured or has no money. So tell us who exactly are these millions who cannot afford something that is free.

We would like it to be free like other countries have. Medicaid is only for those who qualify as poor. Democrats have looked to expand Medicaid eligibility but Republicans have fought it.

FREE????? WTF are you talking about? Its not FREE anywhere. Look at the tax rates in countries where they have "free" medical care. Someone has to pay the doctors, hospitals,and drug companies, you fricken moron.

If you get hospitalized, you never receive a bill

Call it what you want

Biden needs two things in a Vice President
Someone who can deliver swing states
Given Biden would only serve one term and is quite old, someone who can step in as President.

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren: Name recognition, solidifies liberal wing
2. Amy Klobuchar: Can deliver key Midwest votes
3. Kamala Harris: Impressive speaker, black vote
4. Corey Booker: Articulate and passionate, black vote
5. Stacey Abrams: Georgia, black vote
6. Gov Lujan Grisham of New Mexico: little known, Hispanic vote
Since the Democratic Party is the party of identity politics, just as Obama balanced his ticket by choosing an old white man with a history of middle class racism, to balance his ticket, Biden will need a black, hispanic, homosexual Islamic woman. Omar probably swings both ways so if she can speak Spanish, she might get the job.

Given Biden would only serve one term and is quite old, someone who can step in as President.

The Biden veepstakes

Since the Democratic Party is the party of identity politics, just as Obama balanced his ticket by choosing an old white man with a history of middle class racism, to balance his ticket, Biden will need a black, hispanic, homosexual Islamic woman. Omar probably swings both ways so if she can speak Spanish, she might get the job.

Not eligible...…...

Rachel Dolezal is also available....

Diversity Addition.... kinda maybe.... better suited to run with Pocahontas....

Sometimes Trump misspeaks, other times he rambles off topic, other times he repeats himself twice, repeats twice....

Usually, he just lies and lies and lies

You just described Obama perfectly. and Biden if you add some nonsensical senility.

Give me an example and I will show you ten from Trump

not worth my time. you have been proven wrong many times by many posters. Your small mind is not capable to absorbing the truth, so I will not waste my time trying.

Translation: Redfish knows that any misspeak by Biden will result in 20 from Dementia Don...so he'll pussy out. :lol:
He's genius at pandemic

The Biden veepstakes

Not eligible...…...
I guess then it will have to be Hillary. She'll swear she is a black, hispanic, homosexual, Islamic woman if it gets her on the ballot.

The Biden veepstakes

I agree about the swing states. I always thought Sen. Jon Tester of Montana would make a good choice.

Others outside the usual suspects:

Janet Napolitano
John Delaney
Joe Manchin
Deval Patrick
Sherrod Brown

The Biden veepstakes

I think Buttigieg and Klobuchar are two very strong possibilities. They have the most in common with Biden's political philosophy, in my opinion. Warren is not likable. Abrams is nuts. Booker is a clown. I don't agree that Hispanics will flock to Biden in any greater number than normal simply because he picks a Hispanic VP. I don't know why white people keep thinking the only thing minorities care about is the color of the candidate's skin. As if jobs, the economy, education, health care, etc. somehow don't matter to us.

Hillary Clinton is looking to maneuver her broomstick onto the Democrat ticket.

Considering the fact that she has all of the dirt on Sleepy Joe, and knows where all of the bodies are buried, I wouldn't short sell the idea of a Biden-Clinton Dream Ticket for 2020.

Considering the fact that she has all of the dirt on Sleepy Joe, and knows where all of the bodies are buried, I wouldn't short sell the idea of a Biden-Clinton Dream Ticket for 2020.

The problem with trying to blackmail Joe is that he probably doesn't remember what he did.

The Biden veepstakes

I agree about the swing states. I always thought Sen. Jon Tester of Montana would make a good choice.

Others outside the usual suspects:

Janet Napolitano
John Delaney
Joe Manchin
Deval Patrick
Sherrod Brown

John Tester :thup: Good thinkin' there. Spotless.

Only thing about Sherrod Brown is, Limblob-bots think he's black.

The Biden veepstakes

I think Buttigieg and Klobuchar are two very strong possibilities. They have the most in common with Biden's political philosophy, in my opinion. Warren is not likable. Abrams is nuts. Booker is a clown. I don't agree that Hispanics will flock to Biden in any greater number than normal simply because he picks a Hispanic VP. I don't know why white people keep thinking the only thing minorities care about is the color of the candidate's skin. As if jobs, the economy, education, health care, etc. somehow don't matter to us.

What makes Abrams “nuts”?

The Biden veepstakes

What makes Abrams “nuts”?
Too much masturbation.

The problem with trying to blackmail Joe is that he probably doesn't remember what he did.

That might make it easier to blackmail Joe. If you accuse him of something horrendous, he won't know if its true or not

The Biden veepstakes

Nothing wrong with a balanced ticket

Republicans only run white, Christian males

The Biden veepstakes

We are not close to considering a homosexual for president. Closer than ever, but not there yet.

You don’t need an Hispanic as VP, but who is strong on Hispanic issues. Conservatives are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back