Biden VP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn’t he?

Well, Biden has been endorsing President Donald Trump.

Neat. Is this the video twitter is warning as a manipulated fake, I've been reading about?

Not manipulated, edited and shortened. They only cut off the ending where Biden tried to do a messy cleanup...and failed.

Your like Nero's instrument --- A LIAR.

I'm sorry...I'm sorry you're backing such a weak horse!

tenor-S.gif

So you think Honesty is a "weak horse" do you.

Isn't THAT informative.

Biden needs two things in a Vice President
Someone who can deliver swing states
Given Biden would only serve one term and is quite old, someone who can step in as President.

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren: Name recognition, solidifies liberal wing
2. Amy Klobuchar: Can deliver key Midwest votes
3. Kamala Harris: Impressive speaker, black vote
4. Corey Booker: Articulate and passionate, black vote
5. Stacey Abrams: Georgia, black vote
6. Gov Lujan Grisham of New Mexico: little known, Hispanic vote
Corey booker is obviously the token male name since biden will not be allowed to choose a male running mate...Since Biden is a white male from "back east" an hispanic female from out west would make the most sense since the black vote is locked up [ no.6]...Warren brings less to the table than anyone on that list and is only there because she looks like an old white man.
What Biden needs

Help with following demographics

Suburban women
Midwest voters
Working class
Florida
Hispanics
That's my question with Harris. How can she possibly help with HS level grads in the MW? Obviously she could help by arguing to latinos in Ariz and all Hispanics in fla, and blacks that voting rights have to be increased with more polling stations and for at least some former felons have to be reinstated.
The powers that be would love to see warren, but harris would certainly lift his vote total but that would be mostly in areas he pretty much has locked down anyway...also, while I do not know the real story behind her father and his criticism of her he seems to be a wild card type who won't hesitate to go public with something he disagrees with.

Must say, I've never been impressed with Kamala Harris, at least not in campaigning. She comes off as so phony.
I don't think she relates well.

That's great for a prosecutor, it's outstanding. But as a "relatable" candidate, not so much.

Given Biden would only serve one term and is quite old, someone who can step in as President.

The Biden veepstakes

every reason you stated for VP qualifications is based on emotion and identity politics ! good speaker race ,black vote,hispanic vote, and thanks for admitting that your candidate Biden will need someone to run things for him .

Must say, I've never been impressed with Kamala Harris, at least not in campaigning. She comes off as so phony.
I don't think she relates well.

That's great for a prosecutor, it's outstanding. But as a "relatable" candidate, not so much.
I liked her for a while, of all the candidates only Biden has been the one I backed since Obama left office, you/we have trump because he/Biden was not the candidate in 16...he was such the obvious choice

The Biden veepstakes

every reason you stated for VP qualifications is based on emotion and identity politics ! good speaker race ,black vote,hispanic vote, and thanks for admitting that your candidate Biden will need someone to run things for him .
Political races are won on demographics

Well, Biden has been endorsing President Donald Trump.

Neat. Is this the video twitter is warning as a manipulated fake, I've been reading about?

Not manipulated, edited and shortened. They only cut off the ending where Biden tried to do a messy cleanup...and failed.

tenor-S.gif

Isn't THAT informative.

Joe Biden is honest?

safe_image%20II-Th.gif

The Biden veepstakes

Political races are won on demographics

? Not on "three million illegals"?

tenor-S.gif

Isn't THAT informative.

Joe Biden is honest?

safe_image%20II-Th.gif

Interesting ---- so NOW you want to abandon your dishonestly-edited fake video and replace it with "Joe Biden" huh.

Thread not going well for you is it.

It never does when you're a LIAR.

tenor-S.gif

Isn't THAT informative.

Joe Biden is honest?

safe_image%20II-Th.gif

Interesting ---- so NOW you want to abandon your dishonestly-edited fake video and replace it with "Joe Biden" huh.

dont worry after mar 15 the date of Sanders and Bidens debate we will have tons of video of Bidens incoherent babbling !

tenor-S.gif

Isn't THAT informative.

Joe Biden is honest?

safe_image%20II-Th.gif

dont worry after mar 15 the date of Sanders and Bidens debate we will have tons of video of Bidens incoherent babbling !

You be sure to let us know when it gets to the level of moving his own father's birthplace five thousand miles to another continent, or claiming an army took over airports 130 years before planes were invented.

Since the "resurrection" of Low IQ Joe is 100% about Cocksucker Obama, why not make it official, and increase the "diversity" of the ticket??

Make MICHAEL ROBINSON the Veep nominee...

Diversity index - black, homo, trans, total fraud

Spot on, and not only that, he/she/it/mutant would let Rosie AND Ginsburg sit on it's face, and do Joe next.

The Biden veepstakes

O'Biden was a useless vp. Birds of a feather.
Only to a moron like you

now pence is a useless and stupid VP. Just for useless and stupid trumpkins
Pence just has too much class for you worthless leftist traitors to deal with.
you confuse class with bigotry.

When has our Vice President ever been "bigoted"? I missed that.

Pence is rigorous about adhering to the Pence Rule, which prohibits him from fucking women other than his own wife. Libs think that is somehow "bigoted", mainly I guess because that is just one less thing they can lynch him over.
I am sure to a bigoted fuck like you, Pence's war against gays is not being bigoted.out.

Only to a moron like you

Pence is rigorous about adhering to the Pence Rule, which prohibits him from fucking women other than his own wife. Libs think that is somehow "bigoted", mainly I guess because that is just one less thing they can lynch him over.
I am sure to a bigoted fuck like you, Pence's war against gays is not being bigoted.out.

All the Vice President did was to stand up in Indiana for those who don't want to participate in Gay Marriage. Not everyone thinks that Sodomy should be glorified.

Only to a moron like you

Gays are sexual perverts dumass. Seek help.

Don't know why Biden needs 'help' with the racist La Raza illegals; every single Democratic candidate slobbered all over themselves assuring the vermin they were all for ethnic cleansing and 'Aztlan' revivals. Who else would the dumbasses vote for?

The litmus test for a Democrat VP on the ballot with Joe The Extortionist is not only whether or not they are female, but will also will let Rosie O'Donnell sit on their face at the Convention.
/——/ “Rosie O'Donnell sit on their face at the Convention.”
I’ve tried all day to scrub that image from my brain.

Interesting to read this thread of what a weak competitor Joe Biden is. I also read two different polls suggesting Michigan may be a blowout in Biden's favor tomorrow. Ought to be another interesting primary day.

The litmus test for a Democrat VP on the ballot with Joe The Extortionist is not only whether or not they are female, but will also will let Rosie O'Donnell sit on their face at the Convention.

Don't pick at it. It'll bleed.

We need brain.

Me too. She's supposed to be in New Zealand, with Ginzburg sitting on her face, but apparently she's still dyking it up in the U.S.; she was interviews by some fake 'journalist' the other day, looking exactly like the 'horse faced lesbian' stereotype Warren was sniveling about the other day, I forget why or who she was whining about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back