Biden VP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or did he just say that so people wouldn't think he was gay?
White girls dug Obama

wrong, old white gay guys dug obama, and he them.

It's sad and pathetic enough when the Oompa Loompa Oligarch has to make up shit about Obama. He's so jealous of Obama that he can't sleep at night. What does it serve you to make up shit about him? Attacking his policies or at least making fun of his ears would make some sense. Why the need to just make up ludicrous, unbelievable lies?

its all true, witchey. sorry.

Don't apologize for being a gullible idiot...you were born that way, baby.

nice try , but the truth will set you free witchey. try it sometime.

gullible idiot fits you quite well.

and Barry lied about his sexuality, and hillary lied about her emails, and Michelle lied about being female, and Bubba clinton lied about Lewinsky, and harry Reid lied about Romney not paying any taxes.

The all lie, you lie, we all lie sometimes. So fricken what?

Trump is doing the JOB of president better than any president in my lifetime and I have been here quite a long time.

If you seriously believe Barack Obama was gay, you are a ridiculous little man worthy only of being pointed and laughed at.

Trump lies easier than he gets his fat ass off the toilet...

the people who know him best say he is. Bur if you have personal knowledge to the contrary please share it. You do know that hillary was a well known lesbian in DC don't you? The clinton marriage was a sham done for political purposes only. They both had their own sex lives apart from the marriage. Then when they decided that a kid would help them politically, and Bubba was shooting blanks, they got his buddy Webb Hubbell to "sire" hillary. Sire was how bill described it in private.

Just when I think you can't be more stupid and idiotic you say "hold my beer"...

Ask Chelsea to submit to a DNA paternity test if she ever decides to run for office. She won't do it because she knows that webb is her biological father.

I know that your indoctrination prevents you from seeing the truth about the clintons but its there for all to see.

the "sire" quote is directly from Bill clinton.

bill clinton Webb Hubbell sire - Bing video

via Imgflip Meme Generator

wow , cool, you can do pics. no nudes please, I just ate.

Biden needs two things in a Vice President
Someone who can deliver swing states
Given Biden would only serve one term and is quite old, someone who can step in as President.

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren: Name recognition, solidifies liberal wing
2. Amy Klobuchar: Can deliver key Midwest votes
3. Kamala Harris: Impressive speaker, black vote
4. Corey Booker: Articulate and passionate, black vote
5. Stacey Abrams: Georgia, black vote
6. Gov Lujan Grisham of New Mexico: little known, Hispanic vote

So you don't think that the Democrat Party is ready for a She-Male candidate for high office? Why don't you think that D's will be accepting of Alfred E. Newman, or "Christine" Hallquist of Vermont or "Chelsea" Manning of Maryland?
Chelsea Manning will either be dead shortly or so brain damaged he will have to have someone hold him up.

your mirror would be much closer than a mile away. You are the phony here hopstick, everyone knows that. Its why the intelligent posters are always making fun of you

uh HUH. :4_13_65:

Which one of us just tried to claim the KKK was "all democrats [sic]" and got his ass whupped?

all was an exaggeration for affect. in reality MOST were democrats would have been more accurate. Happy now?

Nape. Still waiting for your link to a basis for that. Mind you when I say "waiting" I do so already knowing you can't do it because no such survey was ever taken. But go ahead, prove me wrong.

The funny thing is, even if you could do that ---- you've got no way to use it.

you are correct, neither of us can prove our allegations with surveys that were taken on KKK members in the 1800s.

But, the KKK was most active in the democrat controlled south, where Bill Byrd and Lester Maddox and Bull
Conner, and George Wallace came from. Democrats all. It doesn't work for you to claim that the dems of that time were not the dems of today, but thats not what was claimed, the claim was that the KKK was mostly dems, AND IT WAS.

Once AGAIN you have no basis for a count. This is where we started. I don't either, nor does it matter, but I did quote you the outlook comparing KKK activity in the South versus the rest of the nation: "more members in Connecticut than in Mississippi, more in Oregon than in Louisiana, more in New Jersey than in Alabama". That line is written that way to put to rest this mythology about the second Klan, which you're conflating with the first one, which was confined to the South. We have no evidence that Maddox, Conner or Wallace had Klan involvement, and Byrd not only quit the Klan in the 1940s before he was a politician, but he came from West Virginia anyway, not the South (and just FTR, the original 19th century Klan did not spread to West Virginia).

Again, the KKK of "Birth of a Nation" is not quite the Klan of history. The second Klan swept through the midwest, the west coast, Colorado, Maine and the northeast. It was estimated that one-third of the adult male population of the state of Indiana was Klan. That's not the "South", nor is it "Democrat" country. They were all over local offices in Ohio and New Jersey and Pennsylvania. The great storyteller Jean Shepherd tells of a night walking through the woods he came upon a Klan ceremony, and if you know Jean Shepherd his roots and his stories were all in Indiana.

And the surveys I noted that don't exist were not supposed to be limited to the nineteenth century. I meant ANY time. Again, political parties had no function with the Klan as it was a social force. Its concerns were "Americanism", whatever that meant, Protestant Christianism, racism, anti-Semitism, anti-Catholicism, anti-laborism, anti-immigrantism, anti-alcohol, anti-gambling, anti-philadererism, anti-people who didn't go to church. Those are social issues, not political ones. That's why I call 'em the American Taliban.

To the extent they dabbled in politics they supported, or opposed, Democrats, or Republicans, interchangeably as each occasion warranted. For example a Democratic governor in Oregon and at the same time a Republican mayor in Portland. And in Colorado the exact reverse: Democrat mayor in Denver, Republican Governor and Senator. It didn't matter. They had no political loyalties; they used whatever worked in that area. In Maine, both the prominent Klanners and the prominent anti-Klanners were Republicans, simply because everybody was Republican. And in the South it was the reverse.

What you're conflating here is three different things: (a) the fact that the original Klan was confined to the South; (b) the fact that the South (after the Klan began) turned solidly Democratic; and (c) the second Klan with the first Klan. (First Klan 1865-1872, officially disbanded 1869; second Klan 1915-1944).

(a) and (b) are not related. That's a Post Hoc Fallacy.

Last edited:
I guess since nobody is talking about the VP pick anymore we can send this discussion to the grave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back