Biden Vows to Cut U.S. Gasoline Prices

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Joe Biden vowed on Thursday to get gasoline prices down, one day after a report showed that consumer inflation surged by the most in 14 months due to higher energy costs.

"I'm going to get those gas prices down again, I promise you," Biden told an audience in Maryland during a speech on the economy.

Hmm, where the hell was potato head as prices were going up? Or is this where the loons on the left say the President has no control over the price of gas?

https://money.usnews.com/investing/news/articles/2023-09-14/biden-vows-to-cut-u-s-gasoline-prices

He isn't going to take the actions needed to do this. No one will.

There are no shortages. The issue is hedge funds running the prices up just because they can. Make it like it used to be where only end users bid on oil and prices fall since need is being met.

I love the smell of election season in the morning....smells like bullshit.

If the President (of either party) says they are going to cut gas prices or milk prices or the prices of widgets...they are full of it.
We agree. The only way a politician can cut gas prices is by reducing the gas taxes. This shithead is gonna hit our oil reserves again and that's insane.

We agree. The only way a politician can cut gas prices is by reducing the gas taxes. This shithead is gonna hit our oil reserves again and that's insane.

Not sure why hitting the oil reserve is “insane”. It may not be the ideal solution but “insane”. It’s not like he’s seeing massive voter fraud where none exists or something as demonstrably insane as that.

Average Gasoline Prices Under The Past Four Presidents
960x0.png

Joe Biden vowed on Thursday to get gasoline prices down, one day after a report showed that consumer inflation surged by the most in 14 months due to higher energy costs.

"I'm going to get those gas prices down again, I promise you," Biden told an audience in Maryland during a speech on the economy.

Hmm, where the hell was potato head as prices were going up? Or is this where the loons on the left say the President has no control over the price of gas?

https://money.usnews.com/investing/news/articles/2023-09-14/biden-vows-to-cut-u-s-gasoline-prices
How can Biden get prices down?

Didn't he say it was Russia's fault?

Not sure why hitting the oil reserve is “insane”. It may not be the ideal solution but “insane”. It’s not like he’s seeing massive voter fraud where none exists or something as demonstrably insane as that.
It's for emergencies.

Just because Dementia Joe isn't seeing it, doesn't mean it isn't happening.

1694734464240.png

Forum List

Back