Grocery Prices have soared.

The rich have never stopped getting richer. Nothing interrupts the process....not a Republican President...or a Democrat President. The rich don't actually have politics they are a class all to themselves and have more in common with each other than with any political affiliation.
Bullshit. When unions win, the rich don’t get richer. When they broke the unions they got richer.

And 15 years ago my vp brother made $500k. Today he makes $1.7 million.

How do you justify that raise? He would have never got that raise if unions had a seat at the table.

Now, please argue that’s what he’s worth. Please do! Because then I will tell you his replacement is an affirmative action/diversity hire. He/she makes 4 times that. Are they being paid what they are worth? Are you going to defend diversity candidates making 4x more than white men?

Bullshit. When unions win, the rich don’t get richer. When they broke the unions they got richer.

And 15 years ago my vp brother made $500k. Today he makes $1.7 million.

How do you justify that raise? He would have never got that raise if unions had a seat at the table.

Now, please argue that’s what he’s worth. Please do! Because then I will tell you his replacement is an affirmative action/diversity hire. He/she makes 4 times that. Are they being paid what they are worth? Are you going to defend diversity candidates making 4x more than white men?
Wow.... Don't even know where to begin.... so far into confirmation bias as to be unreachable. There are no political parties at the top end of the earnings scales only the money class. They pretend to be this or that but the truth is they protect the class not the politics.

The CEO corporate structure does not favor left or right it favors capitalism. The 3 year return and budget distribution based on corporate bonuses for officers is practiced by all major companies regardless of political affiliation. It's probably the most destructive business practice in history because it diverts money from reinvestment to corporate skimming and eventually begins to rot out the core of the company.

There was a the when unions mattered. That was before they decided to become political. I am very pro union but they're not all legitimate.

Wow.... Don't even know where to begin.... so far into confirmation bias as to be unreachable. There are no political parties at the top end of the earnings scales only the money class. They pretend to be this or that but the truth is they protect the class not the politics.

The CEO corporate structure does not favor left or right it favors capitalism. The 3 year return and budget distribution based on corporate bonuses for officers is practiced by all major companies regardless of political affiliation. It's probably the most destructive business practice in history because it diverts money from reinvestment to corporate skimming and eventually begins to rot out the core of the company.

There was a the when unions mattered. That was before they decided to become political. I am very pro union but they're not all legitimate.
Union membership went from 35% of our workforce to 5%. They had no power when their jobs went overseas in the 2000s. Clinton put worker and environmental protections in the nafta he signed. Did bush remove those regulations?

And republicans bashed unions in the 2000s. All unions. Said they outlived their usefulness. That’s a lie. Now we see that’s a lie.

Union membership went from 35% of our workforce to 5%. They had no power when their jobs went overseas in the 2000s. Clinton put worker and environmental protections in the nafta he signed. Did bush remove those regulations?

And republicans bashed unions in the 2000s. All unions. Said they outlived their usefulness. That’s a lie. Now we see that’s a lie.
And they were part of our jobs going over seas. Labor is the highest cost of production.

Our problem in this country is the devaluation of our currency. Takes more and more of it to buy, and not so much the third world. Cant compete.

That is the reality of DADDY GOVT. and career corrupt politicians

Unions made the big mistake of allowing themselves to become political. Yes unions are very important as long as they stick to their mission. I agree that they are still very much needed.

Why did the jobs go overseas? Let's take the auto industry. Neither labor nor management negotiated in good faith. Labor made unrealistic demands, and management folded because they could kick the can down the road to future CEOs. The price of cars increased, and the quality decreased. What happened? Consumers started looking elsewhere for alternatives to the huge cars from Detroit. We started seeing more of those goofy-looking "Bugs" on the road. Detroit Management and Labor laughed and laughed!

The jobs went overseas because the sale of cars from overseas increased. Folks were buying fewer American cars and more Volkswagons than Volvos, Toyotas, and more.
These changes were whose fault? Foreign car manufacturers started building cars in America. Where did they build them? Detroit, Michigan?

Unions made the big mistake of allowing themselves to become political. Yes unions are very important as long as they stick to their mission. I agree that they are still very much needed.
If unions are "very much needed," why are they not flourishing?

If unions are "very much needed," why are they not flourishing?
Because they left behind their core mission and are now just another political operative. The two unions I belonged to for 30 years had Democrat leadership and Republican membership.
Instant failure....

Why did the jobs go overseas? Let's take the auto industry. Neither labor nor management negotiated in good faith. Labor made unrealistic demands, and management folded because they could kick the can down the road to future CEOs. The price of cars increased, and the quality decreased. What happened? Consumers started looking elsewhere for alternatives to the huge cars from Detroit. We started seeing more of those goofy-looking "Bugs" on the road. Detroit Management and Labor laughed and laughed!

The jobs went overseas because the sale of cars from overseas increased. Folks were buying fewer American cars and more Volkswagons than Volvos, Toyotas, and more.
These changes were whose fault? Foreign car manufacturers started building cars in America. Where did they build them? Detroit, Michigan?
Hostess.....put down by nutty Union demands.

Because they left behind their core mission and are now just another political operative. The two unions I belonged to for 30 years had Democrat leadership and Republican membership.
Instant failure....
Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

Auto workers down south are starting to organize. Unions exist in other countries too. Partly why some jobs came back home. Got too expensive overseas.

I get why jobs go overseas. Some of it I approve. But every other country protected their vital manufacturing jobs. Not American companies because the politicians allowed them to go. I yelled Tarriff them if they do. Republicans disagreed. Now trumps saying it and you vote for him.

Too late now. Now my company buys from China. So to tariff us would hurt the economy.

I get why we want to encourage people to buy american but we’d b3 fools to isolate ourselves and only buy American.

I bet you are afraid when it rains. Might drown.

Us simple minded PEONS dont give a damn how high and mighty you think you are.

At the polls, our high food prices will decide our votes.
Well no, I have no problems with rain. However that is exactly the type of low-effort flailing attempt at an insult I'd expect from an idiot like you.

I understand, simple minded people like you are busy focusing on important things like typing your shoes.

Inflation is indeed an issue that will drive votes, applause for finally saying something that wasn't emotional nonsensical rhetoric.

Well no, I have no problems with rain. However that is exactly the type of low-effort flailing attempt at an insult I'd expect from an idiot like you.

I understand, simple minded people like you are busy focusing on important things like typing your shoes.

Inflation is indeed an issue that will drive votes, applause for finally saying something that wasn't emotional nonsensical rhetoric.
How old are you? How much did you save since Reagan fixed inflation? You should be rich if inflation was never an issue for 40 years. Never mind it started on Trump's way out just like Bush's Great Recession. Interesting.

How old are you? How much did you save since Reagan fixed inflation? You should be rich if inflation was never an issue for 40 years. Never mind it started on Trump's way out just like Bush's Great Recession. Interesting.
Old enough. I've saved millions since Reagan was in office.

If corporations and millionaires like you want want to "weaponize" inflation against Joe, couldn't you do that? We do see companies are gouging us. Profits are up. Supply chain problems gone. But they aren't lowering the price.

Don't you know the owner of your grocery store? Don't you go to the same country club?

Old enough. I've saved millions since Reagan was in office.
So, a boomer. You know boomers ruined America. Your parents were the greatest generation and gave it all to you. Then you got old and told your kids and grandkids, sorry kids, you can't have it as good as we had it. Corporate profits are all that matter now. Since Reagan.

Do you get a pension too?

Older on fixed incomes are getting furious over prices.

Thats REALITY. Its SIMPLE MINDED.

Rest of your ARIGANCE. I simply dont care.

Forum List

Back