Biden to Netanyahu: The US won’t support Israel.

I don't think the US should support Israel either. They've had 80 years to do the right thing and resolve the problem..And, they have NEVER listened to the US.
The rwers anyway...and they tend to kill their peacemakers. Netanyahu is a total ahole and has been the leader for 20 years and has 20% approval....arghhh.

Good God you want another war. Why have you failed to learn anything these past two decades?
Yeah, yeah, yeah…blah, blah, blah….I get it. You don’t want to see us playing world police…suck it up gipper…Biden doesn’t have wit, or intelligence, and he’s all but fucked up America, so what’s he got besides war?

I didn’t start this thread moron.

I’m just pointing out the obvious

Our Republican/Trumper doves are now warhawks
No we aren't warhawks, but we can fight off foreigners who crossed the border to destroy our country, and we support a strong offense that will aid our country's defenses, and for everything, there is a reason. It says so in the Bible.

That alters nothing, not if it is done through proxies.

Israel escalated it by attacking an embassy. That is a whole different level because it is now considered a direct hit by one nation on the sovereign territory of another. That means any response has the potential to escalate even further.
Wrong, it doesn't matter, it is is Iran, and it is funded by Iran! An Embassy is not to be used as a military headquarters, to plan attacks, it is then not an embassy at all

Yeah, yeah, yeah…blah, blah, blah….I get it. You don’t want to see us playing world police…suck it up gipper…Biden doesn’t have wit, or intelligence, and he’s all but fucked up America, so what’s he got besides war?
Biden is a senile ignorant fool. If you think he controls our foreign policy, you might be too.

Trump had their gas on hold. But Trump had us energy independent. Iran was going bankrupt till Biden messed it up.

Nope. Iran produces 5 million bpd. Trump just assured that the Palestinians would never have a state.

No we aren't warhawks, but we can fight off foreigners who crossed the border to destroy our country, and we support a strong offense that will aid our country's defenses, and for everything, there is a reason. It says so in the Bible.
That's exactly what warhawks say.

Forum List

Back