Biden test-drives an electric Ford pickup truck

Flash used a common propaganda technique of creating an "alternative truth" by "conflation"

1a : to bring together : fuse. b : confuse. 2 : to combine (things, such as two readings of a text) into a composite whole The editor conflated the two texts.

That dictionary's definition of “conflate” is “to bring together” (as in “fuse”) and “confuse,”
thats your alternative fact spin on it,, he posted two separate pictures without a space between them as an example of how some test/special purpose vehicles can have two steering wheels,,
As I said, republicans believe in "alternative facts" Let me point to the photo that Flash posted, it is NOT two separate pictures, as you stupidly claim, but one single photograph of two conflated images.

1621613152379-png.491961

Single conflated image, not two photographs. So I suggest you correct your "alternative fact" and admit Flash posted a single image.
sure looks like two separate photos to me,,

once again you try and push alternative facts,,

nope, no need to squint, I can see the passenger dude's hand on the second steering wheel in the shot.
Well, I don't doubt what you "believe" you see. It's just like the times a police officer said he saw a gun in the suspects hand. And afterward what they thought was a gun, turned out to be a wallet, or a cellphone, or something else.

Well, I posted a picture of the dashboard, and like the "gun", the second steering wheel has mysteriously disappeared.

Some people like to take long road trips I do.

I am considering an EV in the future but it will not ever be my only car.
Just because an EV doesn't meet your requirements, don't mean they won't meet the requirements of 50-90% of everybody else.

So don't project your requirements as if everybody has them.
Don't tell me an electric pick up truck will ever replace a gas or diesel for hauling.

Like I said Ford won't even publish any numbers on the truck's range when fully loaded and towing a 5 ton trailer.

I wonder why that is even though you may not.

Single conflated image, not two photographs. So I suggest you correct your "alternative fact" and admit Flash posted a single image.
are you smoking something?
Reality is that Flash posted a single "conflated" image.
He claimed they were two separate photos.

It's easy to prove the truth of a single image.

If you want to join him in the corner with a dunce cap claiming it was two images, go ahead. But facts are facts.

1621613152379-png.491961

If it were two separate images, you would be able to click on each one individually and select "open in new window" and get a single photograph open up.

But if you do, you won't be able to separate them into two images.

So continue to cling to your "alternative facts", but you're losing IQ points every time you make that claim.

1621613152379-png.491961

If it were two separate images, you would be able to click on each one individually and select "open in new window" and get a single photograph open up.

But if you do, you won't be able to separate them into two images.

So continue to cling to your "alternative facts", but you're losing IQ points every time you make that claim.

wouldnt that depend on how they were loaded into the system??

You can only "upload" one image at a time.
You can upload multiple images, which may display vertically or horizontally, but there is no way to "join" uploaded images.

If you click on it, and save it, or open it in a new window, you will see flash's image is a single photo.

Which goes to only PROVE, that republicans use "alternative facts"

As you say there are two photos, and I say there is only one. And I can prove there is only one.

You can only "upload" one image at a time.
You can upload multiple images, which may display vertically or horizontally, but there is no way to "join" uploaded images.

If you click on it, and save it, or open it in a new window, you will see flash's image is a single photo.

Which goes to only PROVE, that republicans use "alternative facts"

As you say there are two photos, and I say there is only one. And I can prove there is only one.
so your alternate fact is he posted a picture of a lexus car with a white dash and was claiming it to be a black dash of a ford truck???

takes a lot if stupid to think that,,

so your alternate fact is he posted a picture of a lexus car with a white dash and was claiming it to be a black dash of a ford truck???

Like I said, Flash was posting bullshit, by "conflating" two unrelated photographs, trying to claim they were related.

Do you still claim Flash posted two separate photos? As that would not bode well, except if you're trying to set up a predicate for pleading insanity.

How many photos were posted?

Democrat - One

Republican - Two

Yup, republicans do believe in "alternative facts"

Like I said, Flash was posting bullshit, by "conflating" two unrelated photographs, trying to claim they were related.

Do you still claim Flash posted two separate photos? As that would not bode well, except if you're trying to set up a predicate for pleading insanity.
thats just your alternate fact spin on it,,

How many steering wheels do you see?

Democrat - One

Republican - Two

Yup, republicans believe in "alternative facts"

Republican "alternative facts" are nothing more than how they deny an unpleasant reality.

Their meme of Biden being old and senile doesn't fit with both the secret service and Ford trusting him behind the wheel of a million dollar prototype vehicle doing 80 miles an hour, and 0-60 in 4.4 seconds.

Reality is that Flash posted a single "conflated" image.
He claimed they were two separate photos.
psst, so you know, technology allows one to combine two pictures into one!!! holy fk you have issues.

Forum List

Back