Biden test-drives an electric Ford pickup truck

but you just said it was a distortion,, now youre saying its doctored,, which is it??
There is nothing ROUND like a steering wheel would be in the photo. And there is clear evidence the white triangles above the hand were inverted, and the hand which was too small for the wrist, added to the photo.

BTW: Since different photos were posted, i'm commenting on specific problems I posted about.

There is nothing ROUND like a steering wheel would be in the photo. And there is clear evidence the white triangles above the hand were inverted, and the hand which was too small for the wrist, added to the photo.

BTW: Since different photos were posted, i'm commenting on specific problems I posted about.
and still confused.

And of course having to circle the area where a second steering wheel is supposed to be, because it can't otherwise be seen.
it was circled for the blind like you.
Yet nobody has to circle the steering wheel on the left side for people to see it.

And the only photo of one on the right, is a frame from a video, either edited or distorted, which is supposed to show it, but is not discernible on it's own.

And of course having to circle the area where a second steering wheel is supposed to be, because it can't otherwise be seen.
Yet nobody has to circle the steering wheel on the left side for people to see it.

And the only photo of one on the right, is a frame from a video, either edited or distorted, which is supposed to show it, but is not discernible on it's own.
I could, do you need that one circled too?

ever actually watch a video? you can stop it and start it almost frame by frame and take a screen shot of the still. you need to learn you some technology dude.

Putting two separate images onto the same canvas, is doctoring photos.
actually the correct wording is combining. I know, I know, fking big word for you there dude.

Photograph manipulation involves the transformation or alteration of a photograph using various methods and techniques to achieve desired results.

with the rise of social media, everyone has easy access to edit photos they post online.

Putting two separate images onto the same canvas, is doctoring photos.
actually the correct wording is combining. I know, I know, fking big word for you there dude.

Photograph manipulation involves the transformation or alteration of a photograph using various methods and techniques to achieve desired results.

with the rise of social media, everyone has easy access to edit photos they post online.
you really can't see the second steering wheel, wow you're blind. so blind you're looking for reasons why you are.

you really can't see the second steering wheel, wow you're blind. so blind you're looking for reasons why you are.

I checked all the front views of the truck, and there is only one steering wheel, which is clearly visible.
I check the photos showing the dashboard, and only one steering wheel is visible. With the area on the right side where one might be, clearly empty.

BidenF-150.png

from the angle of that picture
OK lets try this angle from Reuters.
Show me the second steering wheel that only you can see.
View attachment 491779
View attachment 491782
Give it up

Even if you convince them there was only one steering wheel, they will just claim it is a remote control truck

Not even that. Most already know there was no second steering wheel and are still saying there was one.

The trump people live on repeating lies they know are lies. They like to spread lies to harm those who have a different view from them.

Yes, it's childish. Yes, it's ridiculous but when you're dealing with people who believe that Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man, all you're going to get is childish and ridiculous lies.

Are you in denial that Joe Dufus is a lying piece of shit and that it is quite possible he was pulling one of his well known little scams?

I swear you Moon Bats are like the dumbest mutherfvckers on the planet. I bet you are also in denial about him stealing the election from the American people, aren't you?

Let him drive around in his little faggotmobile and get his picture taken for you stupid Moon Bats to drool over.. It suits him to a T.
Projection. Dana is correct. You magafags know you lie, and keep doing it because butthurt. You pathetic worms have no other move.

The entirety of the article is based on a blurry photograph and slowed-down video which they claim shows a hand on a second steering wheel next to Biden on the passenger side.

The Secret Service agent next to Biden was handling a camera on the dashboard, not a second steering wheel.

I checked all the front views of the truck, and there is only one steering wheel, which is clearly visible.
I check the photos showing the dashboard, and only one steering wheel is visible. With the area on the right side where one might be, clearly empty.

View attachment 492030
and your photo shows xiden with his arms folded, not how I drive. Now show me one that shows the passenger.

and your photo shows xiden with his arms folded, not how I drive. Now show me one that shows the passenger.

The Secret Service agent next to Biden was handling a camera on the dashboard, not a second steering wheel.

You can clearly see the camera on the dash in the photo I posted.

View attachment 491779
View attachment 491782
Give it up

Even if you convince them there was only one steering wheel, they will just claim it is a remote control truck

Not even that. Most already know there was no second steering wheel and are still saying there was one.

The trump people live on repeating lies they know are lies. They like to spread lies to harm those who have a different view from them.

Yes, it's childish. Yes, it's ridiculous but when you're dealing with people who believe that Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man, all you're going to get is childish and ridiculous lies.

Are you in denial that Joe Dufus is a lying piece of shit and that it is quite possible he was pulling one of his well known little scams?

I swear you Moon Bats are like the dumbest mutherfvckers on the planet. I bet you are also in denial about him stealing the election from the American people, aren't you?

Let him drive around in his little faggotmobile and get his picture taken for you stupid Moon Bats to drool over.. It suits him to a T.
Projection. Dana is correct. You magafags know you lie, and keep doing it because butthurt. You pathetic worms have no other move.

So you are one of these gullible little Moon Bats that drooled over Joe Dufus being driven around in the Faggotmobile? Figures.

View attachment 491779
View attachment 491782
Give it up

So you are one of these gullible little Moon Bats that drooled over Joe Dufus being driven around in the Faggotmobile? Figures.
More projection.

You can clearly see the camera on the dash in the photo I posted.
here, I still see the second steering wheel, your video champ. Need me to circle it again for you?

1621632937225.png

1621633096474.png

but you just said it was a distortion,, now youre saying its doctored,, which is it??

youre dodging again,, is it distorted or doctored?? you said both and they are two different things,,

here, I still see the second steering wheel, your video champ. Need me to circle it again for you?

View attachment 492039
You're an idiot. All the major media has already debunked it. The secret service agent was holding a DSLR camera, clearly seen on the dash in the photos posted.

You've become a waste of time, It's now you against the fact checkers, who show you were clearly wrong.

By the way. Some info for you stupid gullible Moon Bats. Car & Driver article says that the $53k XLT trim for the Faggotmobile may have the 230 mile battery and not the 300 mile battery. Mentioned $60k for 300 mile range XLT.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back