Biden test-drives an electric Ford pickup truck

Some people like to take long road trips I do.

I am considering an EV in the future but it will not ever be my only car.
Just because an EV doesn't meet your requirements, don't mean they won't meet the requirements of 50-90% of everybody else.

So don't project your requirements as if everybody has them.

but you accused him of saying biden was in a lexus,, are those your alternative facts??

as for your special purpose vehicle,, that would include a test vehicle,, since its a special purpose vehicle,,
No I accused Flash of posting bullshit.
He took two totally unrelated photos, and put them together as if to link them.

That's being completely deceptive, and trying to create "alternative facts"

but you accused him of saying biden was in a lexus,, are those your alternative facts??

as for your special purpose vehicle,, that would include a test vehicle,, since its a special purpose vehicle,,

only an idiot would think he was trying to be deceptive,,,

now if he blocked out the lexus logo you might have something with your alternative facts,,

I can see 10% of the vehicles in the US being electric. However, there is a big jump to the stupid Moon Bats wanting all these vehicles to be electric.
I can see 80-90% of vehicles in the US being electric. Including taxis, delivery vans, and most passenger cars.
The rest would mostly be diesel.

I can see 10% of the vehicles in the US being electric. However, there is a big jump to the stupid Moon Bats wanting all these vehicles to be electric.
I can see 80-90% of vehicles in the US being electric. Including taxis, delivery vans, and most passenger cars.
I wouldnt go near that high,, maybe about 50% part time,,

EVs right now are useful in a limited capacity. They can only go for a few hundred miles, then need hours to recharge.
A few hundred miles makes them practical for well over half of travel done in this country. Most school buses travel less than 75 miles a day, 5 days a week. A 200 mile range, would mean they would only have to be charged 3 times a week or less.

Which certainly says replacing most of them (notice I didn't say all) would be practical.

View attachment 491966
looky at the passenger's hand!!!! hahahahahahahahah. And if you watch the video, the steering wheel Xiden is holding is free wheeling, not connected to the axels. no way does a steering wheel turn like that. hahahaahahahahah evidence,

You're being stupid. I showed the photo one person posted had been doctored. I searched for that picture on google for veracity and couldn't find it.
I posted a photo of the F-150 lightning dash board (google found over 200 matches) and it clearly did not have a second steering wheel.

More republicans believing in "alternative facts"

now if he blocked out the lexus logo you might have something with your alternative facts,,
Flash did not post two photos. Flash posted a single picture of the two images permanently joined, as if they belonged together.

In short, Flash created bullshit.

Flash did not post two photos. Flash posted a single picture of the two images permanently joined, as if they belonged together.

thats your alternative facts,,

reality says different,,

View attachment 491966
looky at the passenger's hand!!!! hahahahahahahahah. And if you watch the video, the steering wheel Xiden is holding is free wheeling, not connected to the axels. no way does a steering wheel turn like that. hahahaahahahahah evidence,

You're being stupid. I showed the photo one person posted had been doctored. I searched for that picture on google for veracity and couldn't find it.
I posted a photo of the F-150 lightning dash board (google found over 200 matches) and it clearly did not have a second steering wheel.

reality says different,,

Flash used a common propaganda technique of creating an "alternative truth" by "conflation"

1a : to bring together : fuse. b : confuse. 2 : to combine (things, such as two readings of a text) into a composite whole The editor conflated the two texts.

That dictionary's definition of “conflate” is “to bring together” (as in “fuse”) and “confuse,”

View attachment 491966

i took a screen shot of the video, all I did, I did not get it from anywhere but the video.

what about the power grid? it can't support it. PERIOD!! your factually incorrect that could or would ever happen. not more than 30% at most, I see more hybrid cars.

i took a screen shot of the video, all I did, I did not get it from anywhere but the video.

That frame was an optical illusion of a distorted picture where if you squint just right you could imagine it might be a steering wheel.

In fact that frame shows no clear second wheel, while a photo of the dashboard clearly shows there is no second wheel.

This is no different than the "face on mars", which looks like it only from a particular angle, with particular shadows. But a clear unobstructed view shows it's just a mound.

sf.Stephens.0214.jpg

View attachment 491966

reality says different,,

Flash used a common propaganda technique of creating an "alternative truth" by "conflation"

1a : to bring together : fuse. b : confuse. 2 : to combine (things, such as two readings of a text) into a composite whole The editor conflated the two texts.

That dictionary's definition of “conflate” is “to bring together” (as in “fuse”) and “confuse,”
thats your alternative fact spin on it,, he posted two separate pictures without a space between them as an example of how some test/special purpose vehicles can have two steering wheels,,

only an idiot would think he was saying joe was driving a lexus,,

That frame was an optical illusion of a distorted picture where if you squint just right you could imagine it might be a steering wheel.

In fact that frame shows no clear second wheel, while a photo of the dashboard clearly shows there is no second wheel.

This is no different than the "face on mars", which looks like it only from a particular angle, with particular shadows. But a clear unobstructed view shows it's just a mound.

sf.Stephens.0214.jpg
more of your alternat facts that have nothing to do with the issue,,

sf.Stephens.0214.jpg
nope, no need to squint, I can see the passenger dude's hand on the second steering wheel in the shot.

sf.Stephens.0214.jpg
more of your alternat facts that have nothing to do with the issue,,
he at least proved he is on mars.

thats your alternative fact spin on it,, he posted two separate pictures without a space between them as an example of how some test/special purpose vehicles can have two steering wheels,,
As I said, republicans believe in "alternative facts" Let me point to the photo that Flash posted, it is NOT two separate pictures, as you stupidly claim, but one single photograph of two conflated images.

1621613152379-png.491961

Single conflated image, not two photographs. So I suggest you correct your "alternative fact" and admit Flash posted a single image.

As I said, republicans believe in "alternative facts" Let me point to the photo that Flash posted, it is NOT two separate pictures, as you stupidly claim, but one single photograph of two conflated images.

1621613152379-png.491961

Single conflated image, not two photographs. So I suggest you correct your "alternative fact" and admit Flash posted a single image.
are you smoking something?

Forum List

Back