Biden test-drives an electric Ford pickup truck

You can only "upload" one image at a time.
You can upload multiple images, which may display vertically or horizontally, but there is no way to "join" uploaded images.
hahahahaahahahahaha look up the application called paint. hahaahahahaahahahaha dude you are fking hilarious. tell you what, give me two photo's I'll show you how.

Oh wait, you did it in post #518. wow. look at you.

here

1621622507372.png

Last edited:
Biden says it is a kick ass truck

I will take his word for it
WTF does Senile Joe know about trucks?
He owns a pickup, until six months ago was driving it. Biden is a car guy, still has the 67 Corvette he bought when it was new.
If he says the truck is bad ass, I will take his advice.

1621622822912.jpeg

If I want advice on a golf cart, I will talk to Trump.

Reality is that Flash posted a single "conflated" image.
He claimed they were two separate photos.
psst, so you know, technology allows one to combine two pictures into one!!! holy fk you have issues.
Which is what I told progressive hunter that Flash did.

But he clung to "alternative facts" instead of acceptance of reality, which republicans just can't do.

sure looks like two separate photos to me,,

once again you try and push alternative facts,,

i took a screen shot of the video, all I did, I did not get it from anywhere but the video.
And you demonstrated your skill at editing photos before posting them too.
sure, I used paint to circle the passengers hands. I didn't actually have a copy of the photo itself, it's a screenshot. the pixels can't be touched. you're kind of lost now.

sure, I used paint to circle the passengers hands. I didn't actually have a copy of the photo itself, it's a screenshot. the pixels can't be touched. you're kind of lost now.
The pixels can't be touched?
You just admitted to adding pixels to the photo.

The pixels can't be touched?
You just admitted to adding pixels to the photo.
nope never did, I created a new file by adding a marker as a locator for you cause your blind. I can post the same still of the video minus the circle and it will show the same still. You're confused.

Actually your doctored photo, goes against your claim that all you did was take a screen shot from the Biden F-150 video. You clearly know how to edit pictures, as you just demonstrated.
it's called paint go use it. How many cats were there?
As I said, you confessed to doctoring photos.
I never touched your cats. I copied both images and put them on the same canvas. it was really quite simple. you should learn about technology .

I created a new file by adding a marker as a locator for you cause your blind. I can post the same still of the video minus the circle and it will show the same still. You're confused.
If it was a steering wheel, you wouldn't have to identify it by circling the area you claim it was in.
Your screen shot was nothing but a photographic distortion that you claim is something it isn't.

I created a new file by adding a marker as a locator for you cause your blind. I can post the same still of the video minus the circle and it will show the same still. You're confused.
If it was a steering wheel, you wouldn't have to identify it by circling the area you claim it was in.
Your screen shot was nothing but a photographic distortion that you claim is something it isn't.
so now its a distortion?? you keep changing your reality,, almost like its an alternate fact,,

I never touched your cats. I copied both images and put them on the same canvas. it was really quite simple. you should learn about technology .
Putting two separate images onto the same canvas, is doctoring photos.

Clearly your attempt at lying is not going well.
no its not,,
Putting two separate images onto the same canvas, is doctoring photos.

Clearly your attempt at lying is not going well.
but you just said it was a distortion,, now youre saying its doctored,, which is it??

so now its a distortion?? you keep changing your reality,, almost like its an alternate fact,,
Well the one you posted was clearly an edited photo. There were clear remnants of a bad edit job evident when magnified 4X.

And of course having to circle the area where a second steering wheel is supposed to be, because it can't otherwise be seen.

well it's obvious you didn't know where to look, so I pointed it for you. And you still don't see the passenger hands on the second steering wheel. Well, I can lead a horse to water.

Forum List

Back