Biden stabs rail workers in the back

How about you volunteer to fucking pay for it yourself?

If you give in to all demands you end up with civil service unions and the current clusterfuck of municipal pension funds about to explode in the next 1-2 decades.
Society needs a realignment. More for the workers and less for the billionaires. Capitalism has to work for everyone.

They make far more than I do already.
Hard to feel any sympathy.
They strike, it costs me.

Yeah.
Definitely no sympathy.

This is a disgraceful action by a US president.Reminiscent of that awful Reagan.
America needs a decent leadership that supports the working man and woman.
If railways are so important then pay them.
I have a card "maintainence of way" from the seventies. Don't fuck with those guys. Can you spell derailment ? Imagine 10,000 rail cars, full of coal ,bound for China, updown side.Great fun.Biden is a failed lifeguard .

I have a card "maintainence of way" from the seventies. Don't fuck with those guys. Can you spell derailment ? Imagine 10,000 rail cars, full of coal ,bound for China, updown side.Great fun.Biden is a failed lifeguard .
that's the kind of talk that gets a bunch of no nonsense guys in a blacked out SUV in your yard.

8 of the 12 unions agreed, 4 did not.

The US government has the power to force the terms on them via their ability to regulate interstate commerce.

Yeah....but the democrats tell us they are the best buds of all unions........the unions give them everything, and now they just learned how far you can trust democrats.

From the looks of it the workers demands arent outlandish so what's wrong with granting them?

Because the democrats want to screw them over..........the democrats want a strike. They are actually trying to destroy the U.S. economy...so they can remake it in the image of their fantasies......if you don't understand this, you won't understand why they are doing exactly what they are doing.

So, riddle me this....the democrats are supposed to love unions...they get the kick backs from the unions whenever the unions get pay increases for their members.....the democrats don't care about inflation, except for a couple months before elections.......and there is no reason the democrats shouldn't be bending over backwards to just give these unions everything they want......

Right?

But they aren't going to......they are going to lead us into not just a strike, but a strike that violates Federal law....so it becomes really ugly if the railroads walk anyway....

The democrats see this as their time......their time to change this country into the image they have always dreamed about.....

This railroad strike will push this along quite nicely....

But if truly disabled, it would cost them more...someone to grocery shop for them, or a nurse to come, or if crippled a new wheel chair ramp, wheel chair car, or special foods needed, or over the counter drugs, or you have to pay for a new applance to be shipped and installed instead of doing all the labor themselves, or a number of things could and likely would, cost more....so the truly disabled would likely not be making out better...
State Disabilioty is basically long-term illness pay. If you need physical assistance, there are programs for that.

Forum List

Back