Biden speech on EVERY You-Tube channel is getting downvoted 3 to 1 or 4 to 1

Tim Scott just said there is no discrimination in America. I'm really glad to hear that, because it has been a pretty big problem up until now. I wonder why he waited so long.
If you step back and tilt your head just a bit to the right a bit you'll notice his strings coming out his back, and as you continue to look up you'll see Mitch's greasy and seedy hands as he sneer's while controlling his coon.

Suddenly polls are a thing?!?! Of course, Youtube likes is one of the most unscientific polls of all. I can see it now, frothing-at-the-mouth Trumpistas going to every channel they can find and down voting. Give me a break! :rolleyes-41:
If Republicans didn't LIE they'd have NOTHING to say!!!!!
Tim Scott just said there is no discrimination in America. I'm really glad to hear that, because it has been a pretty big problem up until now. I wonder why he waited so long.
And you in your white privilege know all about racism. LMAO.

If you step back and tilt your head to the right a bit you'll notice his strings coming out his back, and as you continue to look up you'll see Mitch's greasy and seedy hands as he sneer's while controlling his coon.

Controlling his coon, dang aren't you a racist POS.

Suddenly polls are a thing?!?! Of course, Youtube likes is one of the most unscientific polls of all. I can see it now, frothing-at-the-mouth Trumpistas going to every channel they can find and down voting. Give me a break! :rolleyes-41:
ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO OMG..So, more Trump supporters are showing up to cast a thumb down vote
then any of the 80 million Biden voters are showing up to give a thumbs up

If you step back and tilt your head just a bit to the right a bit you'll notice his strings coming out his back, and as you continue to look up you'll see Mitch's greasy and seedy hands as he sneer's while controlling his coon.
Once again you claim no black is smart enough to think for himself. If they don't stay on the Dimwinger Plantation they are not really black, right MarcATL

If Joe was "80 million votes" popular, he'd be kicking ass. But he isn't so he's not.
That's not what the states say, including the red ones. Youtube likes are only relevant to content creators and cheeto-eating neckbeards.
If "80 million" voted for that stammering senile asshole, the YouTube audience would be huge.

But he's as popular as new Coke, so none of you dweebs are watching him.

If Joe was "80 million votes" popular, he'd be kicking ass. But he isn't so he's not.
That's not what the states say, including the red ones. Youtube likes are only relevant to content creators and cheeto-eating neckbeards.
If "80 million" voted for that stammering senile asshole, the YouTube audience would be huge.

Maybe they watched it live and don't need to go to YouTube.

81 million voted for him because they didn't want your rube Orange God remaining President

But keep clinging!

lol
The only ones clinging are you dimwits that keep bringing Trump back up. Deflection is the only tool you know. Why didn't your demented fool bring up his failure on the southern border. All he did was take credit for things he had absolutely NO hand in. Try again cupcake.

81 million voted for him because they didn't want your rube Orange God remaining President

But keep clinging!

lol
The only ones clinging are you dimwits that keep bringing Trump back up. Deflection is the only tool you know. Why didn't your demented fool bring up his failure on the southern border. All he did was take credit for things he had absolutely NO hand in. Try again cupcake.
The real Toro knows that I don't vote, let alone for a republican.

Impostor.

If Republicans didn't LIE they'd have NOTHING to say!!!!!
Guess what? This is not a racist country.

I don't create videos
I don't eat cheetos
I don't have a beard

3 strikes! Gtfo

Forum List

Back