Biden speech on EVERY You-Tube channel is getting downvoted 3 to 1 or 4 to 1

Just look for yourself. How long till youtube "fixes" this?
So polls are legit in this thread?
Getting ratioed is not a poll dumbass. It proves that one segment of society is always engaged while the others are only interested in bandwagon politics.
If Biden was truly a popular figure people would follow him and give support to offset the opposition. His popularity was based SOLELY on TDS
Keep telling yourself that.

So polls are legit in this thread?
Getting ratioed is not a poll dumbass. It proves that one segment of society is always engaged while the others are only interested in bandwagon politics.
If Biden was truly a popular figure people would follow him and give support to offset the opposition. His popularity was based SOLELY on TDS
Keep telling yourself that.
The lib news media is trying very hard to ignore biden screwups like the fiasco on the border

and to that extent his popularity is helped

but thats a false impression based solely on voter ignorance

FACT - there was no removal of likes or dislikes on Biden's speech.

You were, as a matter of fact wrong when you've said that it's only a matter of time before Youtube hides them.

Will you admit being wrong? Will you self correct? Man up and do the right thing.
No,no, no....that rightwing palooka would rather sit, pout and wail.

If Republicans aren't heaping coals on their head and screaming "oh woe is us!" they don't feel good about themselves. Perennial victimhood is their perceived sweet spot you see.

FACT - there was no removal of likes or dislikes on Biden's speech.

You were, as a matter of fact wrong when you've said that it's only a matter of time before Youtube hides them.
Fallacy. It is only a matter of time.

Suddenly polls are a thing?!?! Of course, Youtube likes is one of the most unscientific polls of all. I can see it now, frothing-at-the-mouth Trumpistas going to every channel they can find and down voting. Give me a break! :rolleyes-41:
If Joe was "80 million votes" popular, he'd be kicking ass. But he isn't so he's not.
That's not what the states say, including the red ones. Youtube likes are only relevant to content creators and cheeto-eating neckbeards.
Fraudulent elections aren't the way the states speak, NAZI.

Suddenly polls are a thing?!?! Of course, Youtube likes is one of the most unscientific polls of all. I can see it now, frothing-at-the-mouth Trumpistas going to every channel they can find and down voting. Give me a break! :rolleyes-41:
If Joe was "80 million votes" popular, he'd be kicking ass. But he isn't so he's not.
That's not what the states say, including the red ones. Youtube likes are only relevant to content creators and cheeto-eating neckbeards.
Fraudulent elections aren't the way the states speak, NAZI.
FAKE NEWS!!!

If Republicans didn't LIE they'd have NOTHING to say!!!!!
Tim Scott just said there is no discrimination in America. I'm really glad to hear that, because it has been a pretty big problem up until now. I wonder why he waited so long.

Among the left, big tech, and media pushing racism and division, yeah but we have to remember that the left is the party of slavery and segregation. They have to project and keep this lie going to their base or else they have nothing to offer. It's quite simple.

Wtf is this thread about? Do you not understand that a handful of likes and dislikes on Youtube means exactly nothing?
Then why does You Tube censor it?

Bullshit, nothing is censored.
What planet do you live on?

A planet where nothing about Biden speech was censored.

It's called Earth, come visit sometime.

Last edited:
If Republicans didn't LIE they'd have NOTHING to say!!!!!
Tim Scott just said there is no discrimination in America. I'm really glad to hear that, because it has been a pretty big problem up until now. I wonder why he waited so long.

Among the left, big tech, and media pushing racism and division, yeah but we have to remember that the left is the party of slavery and segregation. They have to project and keep this lie going to their base or else they have nothing to offer. It's quite simple.
You desperately want to portray the DNC of today to be the same as the DNS of 100 years ago. It's not, and those whose rights have been mostly effected by the change know that. Spout your crap all you want. Nobody believes it. Not even you.

Suddenly polls are a thing?!?! Of course, Youtube likes is one of the most unscientific polls of all. I can see it now, frothing-at-the-mouth Trumpistas going to every channel they can find and down voting. Give me a break!
If Republicans didn't LIE they'd have NOTHING to say!
IMO, you're quite simple.

Suddenly polls are a thing?!?! Of course, Youtube likes is one of the most unscientific polls of all. I can see it now, frothing-at-the-mouth Trumpistas going to every channel they can find and down voting. Give me a break!
If Republicans didn't LIE they'd have NOTHING to say!
IMO, you're quite simple.

Lol, I am.

The popularly-elected President's populist agenda sure is popular.

Screen Shot 2021-04-30 at 11.24.10 AM.png
U.S. Household Income Surged by Record 21.1% in March
Household income rose at a record pace of 21.1% in March as federal-stimulus checks helped fuel an economic revival that is poised to endure with an easing pandemic.
The surge in income last month was the largest monthly increase for government records tracing back to 1959, reflecting $1,400 stimulus checks and other government aid included in a $1.9 trillion fiscal relief package signed into law in March. Spending was also up sharply, increasing 4.2%, the Commerce Department said Friday. That was the steepest month-over-month increase since last summer.
Americans will have cash to spend as the economy reopens more in the coming months. The personal-saving rate rose to 27.6% in March from 13.9% a month earlier.
In March, consumers increased spending on goods by 8.1%, with a large chunk of that on big-ticket items. Spending on services advanced a more modest 2.2% last month following flat spending in February.
Widespread vaccinations and the broader reopening of the economy will help the recovery endure after the effects of fiscal stimulus fade, economists say...

Wtf is this thread about? Do you not understand that a handful of likes and dislikes on Youtube means exactly nothing?
Then why does You Tube censor it?

Bullshit, nothing is censored.
What planet do you live on?

A planet where nothing about Biden speech was censored.

It's called Earth, come visit sometime.
When was Biden ever censored, moron?

The popularly-elected President's populist agenda sure is popular.

U.S. Household Income Surged by Record 21.1% in March
Household income rose at a record pace of 21.1% in March as federal-stimulus checks helped fuel an economic revival that is poised to endure with an easing pandemic.
The surge in income last month was the largest monthly increase for government records tracing back to 1959, reflecting $1,400 stimulus checks and other government aid included in a $1.9 trillion fiscal relief package signed into law in March. Spending was also up sharply, increasing 4.2%, the Commerce Department said Friday. That was the steepest month-over-month increase since last summer.
Americans will have cash to spend as the economy reopens more in the coming months. The personal-saving rate rose to 27.6% in March from 13.9% a month earlier.
In March, consumers increased spending on goods by 8.1%, with a large chunk of that on big-ticket items. Spending on services advanced a more modest 2.2% last month following flat spending in February.
Widespread vaccinations and the broader reopening of the economy will help the recovery endure after the effects of fiscal stimulus fade, economists say...
Why doesn't Biden just keep handing out checks then?

Forum List

Back