Crazy Joe wants to ban Newports and Salem's?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
What a fruit cake asshole president we have ..
Got a real cite? This has a New York Post, make-it-up-on-the-fly feel to it.
Xxii .

Saw your reference in the thread about Joe's speech, but was not clear what it meant. Now I see. I don't smoke Menthol. They make me cough and wheeze. Haven't bought a pack of squares since I was 19. Actually saw somebody 3 years ago ask for a pack of pack of square, saying "gimme packa squaires". The 19 year old girl white girl behind the counter had no clue what he meant kept asking him to repeat which he did "packa squares, packa squares". She was confused at the 70s speech and enunciation. He was getting frustrated. I leaned in and said "Miss, I think he would like to purchase a pack of Kool Filter Kings". He looked up at me still irriatated and saying, "that's what ah said, packa squares". I straight faced it and told him, "I hear you brother, enjoy your smokes!" :auiqs.jpg:

He doesn't want to ban those particular brands, but any and all breands that have a certain amount of nicotine. Newports, Salems, and many other tobacco brands, especially those marketed towards black people, have nicotine intentionally added to the product for the sole purpose of making them more addictive.

Newports have close to 500% the amount of nicotine that is naturally found in the type of tobacco they use.

Biden has wanted to ban this practice for years, and limit the ammount of nicotine allowed in all tobacco products, and ban any products which do not meet this standard.

He doesn't want to ban those particular brands, but any and all breands that have a certain amount of nicotine. Newports, Salems, and many other tobacco brands, especially those marketed towards black people, have nicotine intentionally added to the product for the sole purpose of making them more addictive.

Newports have close to 500% the amount of nicotine that is naturally found in the type of tobacco they use.

Biden has wanted to ban this practice for years, and limit the ammount of nicotine allowed in all tobacco products, and ban any products which do not meet this standard.
And because you are such a child, you need daddy Joe and the nanny state to make those decisions for you.

New York post is more accurate than not

New York post is more accurate than not
BULLSHIT!
The Trump Post is one of the worst FAKE NEWS Right-wing nut sources.

Menthols suck That said, I'm glad I quit Camel and Winstons 12 years ago .

....places I've known, things that I'm growin
don't taste the same without you....seems to me
you don't wanta talk about it
seems to me you just

turn your pretty head and walk away.....
fun64.jpg

What a retarded fruitcake you are as well as your TV station.

"The alleged ban comes as the FDA faces a deadline to respond to a 2013 citizen petition to act on menthol products, which escalated to a court filing in June 2020".

Biden didn't do that, citizen's did but that doesn't stop the Trump cult and their TV station but making shit up.

" The Biden administration is reportedly planning to ban menthol cigarettes".

Reportedly?

By who? FOX.

• Disagree
Reactions: 007

Why doesn't he just ban black people from purchasing cigarettes? It's a move to help black people. Shouldn't the remedy be the same?

Forum List

Back