Biden speech on EVERY You-Tube channel is getting downvoted 3 to 1 or 4 to 1

• Banned
Screenshot_20210428-201635_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210428-201629_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210428-201622_YouTube.jpg

Suddenly polls are a thing?!?! Of course, Youtube likes is one of the most unscientific polls of all. I can see it now, frothing-at-the-mouth Trumpistas going to every channel they can find and down voting. Give me a break! :rolleyes-41:
If Joe was "80 million votes" popular, he'd be kicking ass.

But he isn't so he's not.

Suddenly polls are a thing?!?! Of course, Youtube likes is one of the most unscientific polls of all. I can see it now, frothing-at-the-mouth Trumpistas going to every channel they can find and down voting. Give me a break! :rolleyes-41:
If Joe was "80 million votes" popular, he'd be kicking ass. But he isn't so he's not.
That's not what the states say, including the red ones. Youtube likes are only relevant to content creators and cheeto-eating neckbeards.

Wtf is this thread about? Do you not understand that a handful of likes and dislikes on Youtube means exactly nothing?
Then why does You Tube censor it?

Bullshit, nothing is censored.
Yu are uninformed and therefore irrelevant.

Ok dummy, what was censored about Biden's speech?

If Republicans didn't LIE they'd have NOTHING to say!!!!!
Tim Scott just said there is no discrimination in America. I'm really glad to hear that, because it has been a pretty big problem up until now. I wonder why he waited so long.

Forum List

Back