Biden cancels loans of $12K or less with 10 YEARS OF PAYMENTS MADE!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
As usual, another vote buying scheme from the CheatoCrats. And if you will, consider how much he is cancelling if the requirement is 10 years of payments on a 12 thousand dollar loan. Meaningless chump change, but since the Supreme Court smacked down his massive illegal scheme he is going with a piddly scheme to pretend he cares about Americans.

As usual, another vote buying scheme from the CheatoCrats. And if you will, consider how much he is cancelling if the requirement is 10 years of payments on a 12 thousand dollar loan. Meaningless chump change, but since the Supreme Court smacked down his massive illegal scheme he is going with a piddly scheme to pretend he cares about Americans.

Another slap in the face to the hard working American who is responsible, honors his/her debts, pays his/her bills.

Another giveaway scheme by unethical and incompetent Democrats that encourages more bad choices, bad behavior, irresponsibility, and sense of entitlement.

And higher prices for many necessities on down the road for everybody as all excessive and irresponsible spending encourages more inflation.

Last edited:
The party that likes to fuck kids is just trying to save face now. They've been thoroughly humiliated. :laughing0301:

Justice Thomas has been waiting patiently for 30 years to ass-rape brandon.... and now he's gonna take his time and enjoy it.

biden clarence (2).jpg

ATTENTION TO THOSE PEOPLE FIXATED ON "PRIVILEGE".

This magnificently illustrates privilege.

All of my generation and the one that followed me paid what they owed for their education including paying off some hefty student loans. I still remember my son receiving his payment book for his student loan and flipped through it with the pitiful statement, "There are so many!" My daughter who went on to get her masters and PhD had even more to pay. They both paid every penny and certainly did without a lot of wants to do that.

But this current crop of kids, mostly from middle income families, is now privileged to not have to give up anything. Their loans will be paid. Instant gratification for them.

That's privilege.

If you borrowed less than 12K and haven't paid it off in 10 years, you're already a democrat.

Another slap in the face to the hard working American who is responsible, honors his/her debts, pays his/her bills.

Another giveaway scheme by unethical and incompetent Democrats that encourages more bad choices, bad behavior, irresponsibility, and sense of entitlement.

And higher prices for many necessities on down the road for everybody as all excessive and irresponsible spending encourages more inflation.
If they had paid that loan off in 10 years the payments would have only been $107 a month so I doubt you will see more than a rounding error with this. It basically only will benefit dropouts who weren't paying anything.

If they had paid that loan off in 10 years the payments would have only been $107 a month so I doubt you will see more than a rounding error with this. It basically only will benefit dropouts who weren't paying anything.
Maybe. But the principle and effect remains the same.

Maybe. But the principle and effect remains the same.
This is really just a symbolic gesture to boost the polls that won't have much effect. It is one of my many complaints about the approach they are taking. Most of the older borrowers with giant six digits balances still are not seeing much if any relief. They were the ones who got really screwed by the student loan system. So far, it is people who got dodgy TV colleges loans and teachers/government employees who have gotten any relief and the latter already had the cushiest 10 year repayment plans to begin with.

Biden is determined to fleece the taxpayers and pile on more debt.

Janet Yellen admitted before Congress that Biden’s spending will push the deficit to $50 trillion.

Forum List

Back