Biden screws legal gun owners once again

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Another Biden way of disarming the gun owners. In my state of Florida we have concealed weapons and it works great with much lower crime than the states and cities with hard to get or non existent legal carry.

If somebody want to come to a VA facility to kill people this law won't stop them but it will prevent people from defending themselves.

Fuck Biden and anybody that voted for him is an idiot.

It is not about safety. It is about the filthy ass anti gun nuts in the filthy ass Biden administration. Piss on them.

Email from the VA

"Please remember when coming onto our VA campus to leave your firearms and other weapons at home. In accordance with Title 18 USC 930, firearms and other weapons are prohibited on federal property. This is for everyone's safety and allows us to maintain a safe and open campus.

On March 1, 2022, VA Police will begin conducting random entry point inspections at vehicle entrances and entry points to buildings, clinics, etc. These inspections are solely for safety and security. The checks ensure folks visiting campus have a valid reason for being here, and they do not have any prohibited items such as weapons or other contraband.

This IS NOT a 'Stop and Frisk'. It is a random safety inspection conducted by VA police officers. The checks will be very brief and are meant to increase overall safety while deterring people from bringing firearms, other prohibited weapons, illegal drugs, etc. onto VA property. However, if police officers observe prohibited or illegal items in plain view during the inspection, appropriate police actions will follow.

If there are any questions about what items are considered prohibited, feel free to contact VA Police by email at [email protected] for assistance. If you have an urgent need, contact VA Police Dispatch at 801-584-1287."

Since I live 150 miles from the VA hospital this means that I cannot now carry a weapon to protect myself while traveling to the hospital.
I have never carried one inside the hospital and left it in my vehicle, but now I cannot even leave it in the parking lot. There are other veterans who have to travel overnight to get to the VA hospital and will have to leave the firearms at home.

• Banned
I started leaving my pistol in the car when I go to the VA for my yearly checkup. I got tired of the nurse telling me that I'm gaining weight, after I got on the scales.

I have never been to a VA facility because I don't want to put up with the filthy ass government bureaucracy.

I had a problem a few years ago that the VA would have treated for free. Instead I paid the co payment and deducible and used my private insurance. Cost me a few thousands dollars. However, I am glad I did. Fast and competent service instead of having to put up a government health care.

My son had service related problems after returning from Iraq. The VA was poor and slow in treating him. I paid for him to get private care.

Fortunately I have the means to provide for private care. I feel sorry for my brothers that have to use the VA because they have no other choice.

The VA is great for treating battlefield casualties but really poor in providing a health care facilities after the veteran is sent home.

I hope you had good experiences. Most fellow veterans I have talked with didn't.

I think this searching the Biden administration has come up with is against our 4th Amendment rights but when have the Democrats ever cared about our personal Constitutional liberties?

Another Biden way of disarming the gun owners. In my state of Florida we have concealed weapons and it works great with much lower crime than the states and cities with hard to get or non existent legal carry.

If somebody want to come to a VA facility to kill people this law won't stop them but it will prevent people from defending themselves.

It is not about safety. It is about the filthy ass anti gun nuts in the filthy ass Biden administration. Piss on them.

Email from the VA

"Please remember when coming onto our VA campus to leave your firearms and other weapons at home. In accordance with Title 18 USC 930, firearms and other weapons are prohibited on federal property. This is for everyone's safety and allows us to maintain a safe and open campus.

On March 1, 2022, VA Police will begin conducting random entry point inspections at vehicle entrances and entry points to buildings, clinics, etc. These inspections are solely for safety and security. The checks ensure folks visiting campus have a valid reason for being here, and they do not have any prohibited items such as weapons or other contraband.

This IS NOT a 'Stop and Frisk'. It is a random safety inspection conducted by VA police officers. The checks will be very brief and are meant to increase overall safety while deterring people from bringing firearms, other prohibited weapons, illegal drugs, etc. onto VA property. However, if police officers observe prohibited or illegal items in plain view during the inspection, appropriate police actions will follow.

If there are any questions about what items are considered prohibited, feel free to contact VA Police by email at [email protected] for assistance. If you have an urgent need, contact VA Police Dispatch at 801-584-1287."

Since I live 150 miles from the VA hospital this means that I cannot now carry a weapon to protect myself while traveling to the hospital.
I have never carried one inside the hospital and left it in my vehicle, but now I cannot even leave it in the parking lot. There are other veterans who have to travel overnight to get to the VA hospital and will have to leave the firearms at home.
I suspect it's the VA Psychiatric Facility you're going to here, right?

I started leaving my pistol in the car when I go to the VA for my yearly checkup. I got tired of the nurse telling me that I'm gaining weight, after I got on the scales.

Back in the 90's I used to carry a Bond Texas Defender, and I pulled it out of my pocket and handed it to the young lady that was charting all my info at the Dr.s office... She wanted me to take her out and let her fire it, so I did, and she ended up buying one... Just spreading the Gospel...

I have never been to a VA facility because I don't want to put up with the filthy ass government bureaucracy.

I had a problem a few years ago that the VA would have treated for free. Instead I paid the co payment and deducible and used my private insurance. Cost me a few thousands dollars. However, I am glad I did. Fast and competent service instead of having to put up a government health care.

My son had service related problems after returning from Iraq. The VA was poor and slow in treating him. I paid for him to get private care.

Fortunately I have the means to provide for private care. I feel sorry for my brothers that have to use the VA because they have no other choice.

The VA is great for treating battlefield casualties but really poor in providing a health care facilities after the veteran is sent home.

I hope you had good experiences. Most fellow veterans I have talked with didn't.

I think this searching the Biden administration has come up with is against our 4th Amendment rights but when have the Democrats ever cared about our personal Constitutional liberties?

VA medical facilities are very much hit or miss. It is getting better but it will take awhile.

I have never been in a Fed Building that I did not have to walk through a metal detector or be searched. I am surprised the VA did not have those rules in place prior to this.

Email from the VA

Are you on multiple forums? I saw this exact post about the 150 from the VA on a different forum.

Odd. I am on the VA mailing list, did not get this email.

The VA.gov site has nothing about it.

My local VA, the one my wife works out, has nothing about it.

Seems we might have us some fake news here folks.

I don't understand why the Federal government is allowed to infringe upon the Conditional right to keep and bear arms when the Constitution clearly says that they can't do it.

Back in the 90's I used to carry a Bond Texas Defender, and I pulled it out of my pocket and handed it to the young lady that was charting all my info at the Dr.s office... She wanted me to take her out and let her fire it, so I did, and she ended up buying one... Just spreading the Gospel...

Those are sweet! A friend of mine went in with me on some tables when I did the last gun show. He brought his Bond Texas Defender to show me and I got to finger-fuck it for awhile.

:laughing0301:

While I also despise the VA, when you have kids who demand all manner of dental procedures, need regular eye care, and you can get it all done on the Army's dime, well why not? I went through a brief phase after getting out of the Army the other year where I refused all service-related benefits, save for the old pension. The wife set me straight on that one. We regularly drive the few hours down to Ft. Meade. Good thing Arundel Mills Mall is right around the corner. Medieval Times anyone?

As for prohibition of firearms on VA campuses? The sons of bitches trusted us to point boom sticks downrange at targets or the enemy, not each other, both for years in training and on deployment(s). Anyone else remember stripping Ma Deuces in their barracks rooms?

Funny how so many establishments, both private and government, have become islands free of constitutional rights. Hell, since 2020 even a fucking convenience store can deprive you of your supposed God given rights once you cross their threshold. Freedom ain't free. Freedom ain't too prevalent these days either.

I don't understand why the Federal government is allowed to infringe upon the Conditional right to keep and bear arms when the Constitution clearly says that they can't do it.

The right to right to keep and bear arms is not infringed when a facility, be it public or private , does not allow you to bring guns into their building/property.

Hell, since 2020 even a fucking convenience store can deprive you of your supposed God given rights once you cross their threshold. Freedom ain't free. Freedom ain't too prevalent these days either.

But luckily you have the God given right not to cross their threshold. Once you do so you are agreeing to follow their rules. If you do not like their rules, do not cross their threshold.

~~~~~~
You may have to update your pistol to a lighter version.

Email from the VA

Good. I voted for him to go after guns just like Obama did.

It is not 1900 wild west - you don't need an assault rifle. Now shut up and join the 21st century.

Go cry more.

Buncha freakshows in this country who are so fat and overweight that they never have sex - so they have to compensate for small penis with a gun (looking at you Alabama,Florida, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee).

Lose some weight and quit worshipping machines of war. It is 2022 and we normal people want a free and safe society.

While I also despise the VA, when you have kids who demand all manner of dental procedures, need regular eye care, and you can get it all done on the Army's dime, well why not? I went through a brief phase after getting out of the Army the other year where I refused all service-related benefits, save for the old pension. The wife set me straight on that one. We regularly drive the few hours down to Ft. Meade. Good thing Arundel Mills Mall is right around the corner. Medieval Times anyone?

As for prohibition of firearms on VA campuses? The sons of bitches trusted us to point boom sticks downrange at targets or the enemy, not each other, both for years in training and on deployment(s). Anyone else remember stripping Ma Deuces in their barracks rooms?

Funny how so many establishments, both private and government, have become islands free of constitutional rights. Hell, since 2020 even a fucking convenience store can deprive you of your supposed God given rights once you cross their threshold. Freedom ain't free. Freedom ain't too prevalent these days either.

I think it is ironic as hell that the VA was created to service military people, whose job was to protect our Liberty, deny those very people the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms at their facilities.

Just an example of the filthy ass government not trusting us. Despicable!

I think it is ironic as hell that the VA was created to service military people, whose job was to kill the enemy with weapons, deny those very people the right to keep and bear arms at their facilities.

Just an example of the filthy ass government not trusting us. Despicable!
The military's sole purpose is to protect freedom/Democracy.

Not 'kill the enemy'

Forum List

Back