Biden screws legal gun owners once again

Buncha freakshows in this country who are so fat and overweight that they never have sex - so they have to compensate for small penis with a gun (looking at you Alabama,Florida, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee).

Lose some weight and quit worshipping machines of war. It is 2022 and we normal people want a free and safe society.
Fuck you. Look at my picture.

Who is compensating for what, you dumb fuck?

I will worship whatever the fuck I want, fat ass.

The right to right to keep and bear arms is not infringed when a facility, be it public or private , does not allow you to bring guns into their building/property.
You are correct, but....

That owner (public or private) bears 100% of the responsibility for my security. Any shooting that occurs should be compensated by the owner.

Or they can let us carry.
:dunno:

Another Biden way of disarming the gun owners. In my state of Florida we have concealed weapons and it works great with much lower crime than the states and cities with hard to get or non existent legal carry.

If somebody want to come to a VA facility to kill people this law won't stop them but it will prevent people from defending themselves.

Fuck Biden and anybody that voted for him is an idiot.

It is not about safety. It is about the filthy ass anti gun nuts in the filthy ass Biden administration. Piss on them.

Email from the VA

"Please remember when coming onto our VA campus to leave your firearms and other weapons at home. In accordance with Title 18 USC 930, firearms and other weapons are prohibited on federal property. This is for everyone's safety and allows us to maintain a safe and open campus.

On March 1, 2022, VA Police will begin conducting random entry point inspections at vehicle entrances and entry points to buildings, clinics, etc. These inspections are solely for safety and security. The checks ensure folks visiting campus have a valid reason for being here, and they do not have any prohibited items such as weapons or other contraband.

This IS NOT a 'Stop and Frisk'. It is a random safety inspection conducted by VA police officers. The checks will be very brief and are meant to increase overall safety while deterring people from bringing firearms, other prohibited weapons, illegal drugs, etc. onto VA property. However, if police officers observe prohibited or illegal items in plain view during the inspection, appropriate police actions will follow.

If there are any questions about what items are considered prohibited, feel free to contact VA Police by email at [email protected] for assistance. If you have an urgent need, contact VA Police Dispatch at 801-584-1287."

Since I live 150 miles from the VA hospital this means that I cannot now carry a weapon to protect myself while traveling to the hospital.
I have never carried one inside the hospital and left it in my vehicle, but now I cannot even leave it in the parking lot. There are other veterans who have to travel overnight to get to the VA hospital and will have to leave the firearms at home.

I don't see the problem, firearms have been prohibited on federal property for decades. The clinic I go to isn't on federal property, so I just leave my firearm locked in my vehicle.

I don't see the problem, firearms have been prohibited on federal property for decades. The clinic I go to isn't on federal property, so I just leave my firearm locked in my vehicle.

You don't see anything wrong with the Federal government infringing upon the right to keep and bear arms?

What does the Bill of Rights say about that?

We know. That's why we want to get rid of you. You don' t belong in a free state.
Actually...

*puts on old man glasses*

My side had 81,000,000 votes and your side had 74,000,000. So its your side who is not wanted. My side won.

Better luck in 2024! Unless we are all annihilated in nuclear war before then by Putin.

You don't see anything wrong with the Federal government infringing upon the right to keep and bear arms?

What does the Bill of Rights say about that?

You free to get your healthcare elsewhere, of course firearms are prohibited in most civilian doctors offices and hospitals as well. You can bitch all you want, it won't change in our life times.

I don't see the problem, firearms have been prohibited on federal property for decades.

200.gif

Another Biden way of disarming the gun owners. In my state of Florida we have concealed weapons and it works great with much lower crime than the states and cities with hard to get or non existent legal carry.

If somebody want to come to a VA facility to kill people this law won't stop them but it will prevent people from defending themselves.

Fuck Biden and anybody that voted for him is an idiot.

It is not about safety. It is about the filthy ass anti gun nuts in the filthy ass Biden administration. Piss on them.

Email from the VA

"Please remember when coming onto our VA campus to leave your firearms and other weapons at home. In accordance with Title 18 USC 930, firearms and other weapons are prohibited on federal property. This is for everyone's safety and allows us to maintain a safe and open campus.

On March 1, 2022, VA Police will begin conducting random entry point inspections at vehicle entrances and entry points to buildings, clinics, etc. These inspections are solely for safety and security. The checks ensure folks visiting campus have a valid reason for being here, and they do not have any prohibited items such as weapons or other contraband.

This IS NOT a 'Stop and Frisk'. It is a random safety inspection conducted by VA police officers. The checks will be very brief and are meant to increase overall safety while deterring people from bringing firearms, other prohibited weapons, illegal drugs, etc. onto VA property. However, if police officers observe prohibited or illegal items in plain view during the inspection, appropriate police actions will follow.

If there are any questions about what items are considered prohibited, feel free to contact VA Police by email at [email protected] for assistance. If you have an urgent need, contact VA Police Dispatch at 801-584-1287."

Since I live 150 miles from the VA hospital this means that I cannot now carry a weapon to protect myself while traveling to the hospital.
I have never carried one inside the hospital and left it in my vehicle, but now I cannot even leave it in the parking lot. There are other veterans who have to travel overnight to get to the VA hospital and will have to leave the firearms at home.
Much ado about absolutely nothing.

Making a mountain out of a molehill.

This is not agency-wide.

If it's even true at all (and given some of the $hit you right-wing clowns post, one never knows) then it's almost certainly limited to a single VAMC site.

A single medical center out of 150+ nationwide.

And it won't last for more than a few weeks or a month or two or three at best.

You're prohibited by law from bringing firearms and other weapons onto Federal property.

An occasional spot-check at ANY of those facilities would be just fine.

Especially in some inner-city VAMCs that need it more than others.

Zero concern.

No big deal.

Glad to see it, actually.

Keep that $hit off-campus.

Like the law has said for decades.

Don't like it?

Take your healthcare needs elsewhere.

Hell... you can even do that on the VA's dime nowadays. :cool:

Much ado about absolutely nothing.

Making a mountain out of a molehill.

This is not agency-wide.

If it's even true at all (and given some of the $hit you right-wing clowns post, one never knows) then it's almost certainly limited to a single VAMC site.

A single medical center out of 150+ nationwide.

And it won't last for more than a few weeks or a month or two or three at best.

You're prohibited by law from bringing firearms and other weapons onto Federal property.

An occasional spot-check at ANY of those facilities would be just fine.

Especially in some inner-city VAMCs that need it more than others.

Zero concern.

No big deal.

Glad to see it, actually.

Keep that $hit off-campus.

Like the law has said for decades.

Don't like it?

Take your healthcare needs elsewhere.

Hell... you can even do that on the VA's dime nowadays. :cool:
Actually I can get VA health care for free but chose to go elsewhere because of not wanting to put up with typical government bureaucracy.

There is no reason for the VA facility not to honor the right to keep and bear arms. It is just nothing more than some idiot anti gun nut with a little authority being a typical Libtard shithead.

Forum List

Back