I graduated High School with Ketanji Brown, Biden’s SCOTUS nominee

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
True story.

She was ranked #29 in the class, I was like #92 out of about 700.

I did not know her well personally, but I spoke to her a few times.

As you can imagine, she was very involved in school activities like student government and debate. She went to Harvard on academic scholarship.

She was well respected at school.

SO THAT BEING SAID….

I disagree with her politics and I could LIE about her in public like Ford did to Kavanaugh.

“I cant recall when or where….but she assaulted me….I remember her laughing,”

A tactic like this is fair game in politics for lefties…so they should support me doing it JUST LIKE EVERY LEFTY SUPPORTED FORD’S LIES.

Last edited:
True story.

As you can imagine, she was very involved in school activities like student government and debate. She went to Harvard on academic scholarship.

SO THAT BEING SAID….

I disagree with her politics and I could LIE about her public like Ford did to Kavanaugh.

A tactic like this is fair game in politics for lefties…so they should support me doing it JUST LIKE EVERY LEFTY SUPPORTED FORD’S LIES.
Looks like she outdid you in the long run.

True story.

SO THAT BEING SAID….

I disagree with her politics and I could LIE about her public like Ford did to Kavanaugh.

She is another sullen, angry, black woman commonly found vandalizing McDonald's.

So the predictions came true? He did nominate a brown female. How much more brown can you be, than having the name "Brown"?

She's so brown that she'll suck all the light out of the Supreme Court, and the other Justices will be bumping into the walls, trying find their seats. I hope someone bring a flashlight.

True story.

SO THAT BEING SAID….

I disagree with her politics and I could LIE about her in public like Ford did to Kavanaugh.

Dumbass low IQ affirmative action Left Wing Negro bitch. The last kind of person this country needs on the Supreme Court to interpret the US Constitution.

So the predictions came true? He did nominate a brown female. How much more brown can you be then having the name "Brown"?

She's so brown that she'll suck all the light out of the Supreme Court, and the other Jusctices will be bumping into the walls, trying find their seats.
He was looking for a nominee with the last name "Negro", but his aides advised against it.

True story.

SO THAT BEING SAID….

But but but…it’s black with a vagina so it’s obviously perfect for the job.

She was class president as I recall.

The top 3 students in my graduating class went to Harvard, along with Ketanji…at #29.

UF is where I matriculated…GO GATORS!

True story.

SO THAT BEING SAID….

Did she ever drink in high school?

Forum List

Back